Buffalo Springfield

Waurika, OK

#4207 Jan 21, 2012
Interest bearing is what I meant they are interest bearing not precomp now I'm the fool
No Raises

Springfield, IL

#4208 Jan 22, 2012
Buffalo Springfield wrote:
Well I don't think you'll have to worry about the ADO position for long. Fortress has their hatchet man at the helm of this sinking ship now and the cuts are just now starting. As for Lady Wolf you're a fool. I'll give you rvl mtgs are a bad product but all other mtgs are precomp. You present yourself as a former female DO the only one I can think of was Susan Holly and she sure didn't get promoted by makIng loans if you take my meaning.
Who is in charge at the Springleaf these days? Many have tried to bring down the Evansville Boys Club and get sucked into their warped way of thinking. When you have guys like McClellan, Borchers, Krizan and the list of others who could sell a loan but sure know how to BS and drink running the show you can't expect things to change. Those guys sure have people fooled. They have their hand picked "boys" in place and they report back to anyone not wanting to be a Yes man so they can quicking put them on the black list. Those are the first to go no matter what. Would be intersting to see someone come in and take Evansville apart one dept at a time. Staring the SDO, DO, and ADO.
Springleaf Scum

Springfield, IL

#4209 Jan 23, 2012
Lady wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
There's room to sell "expensive money". That's a service. But when every year you masquerade around Christmas time "CAD" and add loan fee, insurance, anscillary and bump the rate, that's doing something TO customers adn not for them. Perpetually in debt. Customer Depreciation Days.
The other loan that I could not live with myself selling is RVL and IB mortgage loans. The loan that got me promoted to DM was $200k IB loan with 5 pt prepay. Once they went byond 30 days after the loan was written, they were negatively amortizing their loan. Found out they lost their house and 250 acres that was in the family for 130 years. Could get out of it and we would budget on prepay. THey lost their house because I saved them $700 a month but buried them at signing under a loan I knew would never amortize.
If you been there long enough, we used to have balloon loans. Good golly all the sleepless nights. It was tough being a DO approving and improving rates to make the company more money.
Are they thinking about you now???
Hope you sleep well....
Looks like their trying to use loans to absorb desperate people’s lifetime assets & net worth, leaving them in even more serious financial condition, all the while claiming they’re trying to ‘help people’.

Dispicable !
Springleaf Scum

Springfield, IL

#4210 Jan 23, 2012
FYJCTCRSDBHDMMJF

Explaining why it is a good idea to take out a loan with AGF/SPRINGLEAF is like explaining why it is a good idea to buy furniture or appliances through Rent-A-Center: The costs just don’t add up.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF will claim that sending them a Cease and Desist letter is ALWAYS a bad idea, but there are definitely situations where it is necessary to do so. My posts regarding this always state that you can still be sued, and I have never claimed someone should not pay their bills. However, they continually try to distort the truth by claiming that I have. One should consider the true reasons why AGF/SPRINGLEAF doesn’t want to be sent these letters.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF wants to be in their debtor’s ear as much as possible, not merely to get them to pay their bills, but to sell them as much debt as possible, no matter how unwise it is. They seek to keep people as uninformed and in-the-dark about their rights as possible. There are good reasons why the Fair Debt Act was passed, and their company has a horrible track record with so many who have worked for them as well.Look at the rude, insulting comments being made on this public website by current AGF/SPRINGLEAF employees posing as laid-off or fired employees and ask yourself if these are the kinds of people you want to be indebted to.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF often solicits people for additional loans that are not within their best financial interestsThese people are not deadbeats, yet AGF/SPRINGLEAF lies to them in order to make them vulnerable to their sales tactics. Not all businesses do these kinds of things. These people have a right to use the Fair Debt Act to get AGF/SPRINGLEAF o leave them alone.
According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Consumers being harassed by creditors must cease to do so after being contacted by certified mail by the debtor indicating their desire to only be contacted by mail.If you decide after contacting the debt collector that you don’t want the collector to contact you again, tell the collector – in writing – to stop contacting you. Here’s how to do that:Make a copy of your letter. Send the original by certified mail, and pay for a “return receipt” so you’ll be able to document what the collector received.Once the collector receives your letter, they may not contact you again, with two exceptions: a collector can contact you to tell you there will be no further contact or to let you know that they or the creditor intend to take a specific action, like filing a lawsuit. Sending such a letter to a debt collector you owe money to does not get rid of the debt, but it should stop the contact. The creditor or the debt collector still can sue you to collect the debt, however.
Springleaf Scum

Springfield, IL

#4211 Jan 23, 2012
Lady wolves wrote:
<quoted text>
There's room to sell "expensive money". That's a service. But when every year you masquerade around Christmas time "CAD" and add loan fee, insurance, anscillary and bump the rate, that's doing something TO customers adn not for them. Perpetually in debt. Customer Depreciation Days.
The other loan that I could not live with myself selling is RVL and IB mortgage loans. The loan that got me promoted to DM was $200k IB loan with 5 pt prepay. Once they went byond 30 days after the loan was written, they were negatively amortizing their loan. Found out they lost their house and 250 acres that was in the family for 130 years. Could get out of it and we would budget on prepay. THey lost their house because I saved them $700 a month but buried them at signing under a loan I knew would never amortize.
If you been there long enough, we used to have balloon loans. Good golly all the sleepless nights. It was tough being a DO approving and improving rates to make the company more money.
Are they thinking about you now???
Hope you sleep well....
Looks like their trying to use loans to absorb desperate people’s lifetime assets & net worth, leaving them in even more serious financial condition, all the while claiming they’re trying to ‘help people’.

Dispicable !

FYJCTCRSDBHDMMJF
Rumors

Springfield, IL

#4212 Jan 25, 2012
Any good rumors out there?
test

Lady Lake, FL

#4213 Jan 25, 2012
test
sick of it

Florence, AL

#4214 Jan 25, 2012
something is going on
sick of it

Florence, AL

#4215 Jan 25, 2012
Birmingham al looks like branches will be closinf

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4216 Jan 25, 2012
Something is definetely going to go down. I sense more closing of branches VERY SOON!!!
So tired

Newburgh, IN

#4217 Jan 25, 2012
sick of it wrote:
Birmingham al looks like branches will be closinf
What's going on?
More tired

Springfield, IL

#4218 Jan 26, 2012
I hear branches are closing all over the midwest starting tomorrow. Any truth to that?
Wondering

Washington, DC

#4219 Jan 26, 2012
More tired wrote:
I hear branches are closing all over the midwest starting tomorrow. Any truth to that?
Which state or states did you hear that were going to have closings tomorrow. Why would they do that with just a few days left in the month?
More tired

Springfield, IL

#4220 Jan 26, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state or states did you hear that were going to have closings tomorrow. Why would they do that with just a few days left in the month?
I know Illinois for sure. I don't think the end of the month bothers those in charge. It's close and go.
sick of it

Florence, AL

#4221 Jan 26, 2012
any truth to it?
my body is weary

United States

#4222 Jan 26, 2012
Define "midwest." Just illinois? What other states?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4223 Jan 26, 2012
there is no way fortress can pay their 2.7 bil debt for 2012. liquidity issues. will have to sell off springleaf..credit is junk grade and can not borrow money
hopeful

Jackson, MS

#4224 Jan 26, 2012
what about branches in the south like MS

Location hidden

#4225 Jan 26, 2012
i hear several

Location hidden

#4226 Jan 26, 2012
retail financing is going next..yield not as high as consumer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten Most Excellent XviD WMV to MOV Converter Ar... (Mar '09) Dec '14 gallagherrobby 3
Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Dec '14 Swedenforever 13
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep '14 hubertfields00 8
AIG Prepares to Pay About $100 Million in Bonuses (Feb '10) Jun '14 swedenforever 4
Aig Ceo's Son Was Paid $102,549 From September ... (Apr '14) Jun '14 kateysmith 2
Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '14 swedenforever 5
McCain says government `forced' to bail out AIG (Sep '08) May '14 swedenforever 53
More from around the web