Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

work ethic wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so,, just another rumor on the topix rumor mill
Check out the Citifinancial Layoff forum and see what their employees are saying.
whiners

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Do u people realize because of aig,lehman,and big corps that millions of people lost their jobs, yet you managed to stay open? Stop whining at least you have jobs, man b thankful! Like said before if I don't like it that much go elsewhere, mcd's is always hiring and walmart! Take a minute to think about the unemployed, single parents, kids that are suffering!
Daddy

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

AGFS would be long gone had daddy(aig by way of the bailout) not made capital injections into the company to keep the doors open. Everyone that still has a job can thank them & not the joke of upper management that AGFS has!
What

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

whiners wrote:
Do u people realize because of aig,lehman,and big corps that millions of people lost their jobs, yet you managed to stay open? Stop whining at least you have jobs, man b thankful! Like said before if I don't like it that much go elsewhere, mcd's is always hiring and walmart! Take a minute to think about the unemployed, single parents, kids that are suffering!
. Millions? Serious?
whiners

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

What wrote:
<quoted text>. Millions? Serious?
...come on, not just agf, I'm talking many companies who had to lay off or shut down! Watch the news

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

Whiners, most of those on here have no common sense or the ability to actually have an intelligent conversation. All they want to do is whine either because they could not produce and got let go or are angry becasue they are not producing and their superiors god forbid ride their asses and EXPECT them to do the job they are getting paid to do.
tgif

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

TGIF ....... Only to have to work tomorrow ! I bet onemainspring source doesn't make us work less ot is saving $!
Just Saying

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

Judged:

bigguns54 wrote:
Whiners, most of those on here have no common sense or the ability to actually have an intelligent conversation. All they want to do is whine either because they could not produce and got let go or are angry becasue they are not producing and their superiors god forbid ride their asses and EXPECT them to do the job they are getting paid to do.
If you're going to insult people's intelligence, the least you could do is learn how to use a comma or a period. You need to change your name to bigrunon54!
Dumponmenomore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

I hate my job so much. Iran General, I guess I'll get fired now. Oh I forgot, they can't fire me because I quit already.
bigguns54 crazy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

bigguns54 wrote:
It's funny you start your comments with most of those on here have no common sense (you) or ability to actually have an intelligent conversation (you). You are describing yourself perfectly. This forum again is for Ex-AGF employees who wrongly lost their jobs. These people weren't on a 3-step plan when they were laid off. Maybe some didn't produce, but I know for a fact there were former Best Operators, Branch Mgrs and DM's with loan gains, low DQ and Charge off and good NOI. So take your idiotic BS to another forum of your friends and maybe they will buy into your BS.
wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Does anyone know if McClellan is still around or did they finally do something right and fire the crazy short guy?
Giggity

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

My DO will be in my office Tuesday. Now im scared!!
springleaf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Does sprinfleaf services do snow shoveling too? If not I'm calling in today, snow day!!
Giggity

Tolleson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Springleaf sounds like a mental institution. Lol. Did u see the logo?
midwest

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

no he's still around
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know if McClellan is still around or did they finally do something right and fire the crazy short guy?
wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

midwest wrote:
no he's still around
<quoted text>
That's a shame...
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a shame...
...so why are you a. Mcclellan hater?
why do you think

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

why wrote:
<quoted text>...so why are you a. Mcclellan hater?
Lets see he's always negative about anything that isn't his idea.
Plays games with peoples future, was a piss poor DO and even worse SDO. Took care of his boys like Walsh and Krizan cause they kiss his ass. Thinks his Chicago boys do no wrong, when he covers up all their mistakes. They have high DQ and Charge off all because of shit loans and poor work ethic that he allows. Oh and he has short man problems.... Major problems...
why

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

why do you think wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see he's always negative about anything that isn't his idea.
Plays games with peoples future, was a piss poor DO and even worse SDO. Took care of his boys like Walsh and Krizan cause they kiss his ass. Thinks his Chicago boys do no wrong, when he covers up all their mistakes. They have high DQ and Charge off all because of shit loans and poor work ethic that he allows. Oh and he has short man problems.... Major problems...
...no tell us what you really think! JK I'm so pumped for work tomorrow I can't even sleep, the anticipation is like a kid at christmas waiting on santa on christmas eve!
Giggity

Tolleson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Why are you so pumped?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,621 - 3,640 of5,650
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••