American General Finance Layoffs
Duck St StayC

Shippensburg, PA

#3749 Dec 2, 2010
I am EXCITED about the changes! Our Management team is made up of intelligent leaders. With their leadership and overall knowledge of Modelnetics, we can not fail!
work ethic

Atlanta, GA

#3750 Dec 2, 2010
BOB THE BUILDER wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL ALL DMS ARE SAYING AFTER THE MEETING IS THAT THE BRANCHES ARE DOING GREEEEEEAT!!! BUT WE HAVE TO WORK EVERY SATURDAY OF DECEMBER.........HAHAHA TO CLEAR THAT DELINQUENCY THEY'RE ABOUT TO OUTSOURCE!!!! WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE!!!!! THEY REMIND ME OF MISS UNIVERSE SAYING....I NEVER HAD ANY PLASTIC SURGERY!!! ALL NATURAL!!!!
Bob, the reason we work on Saturdays in November and December is to generate loans and make it easier for our customers. It sounds like you have been chewed for you lack of work ethic. I get paid to do a job and I do it. It sounds like you have a very poor work ethic. You should be thankful you have a job. You are probably a " protected class" that can hang on the coats tails of your branch and survive... good luck to you, I think you will need it... a hedge fund cuts fat... You sound awful big
Saturday

AOL

#3751 Dec 2, 2010
work ethic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, the reason we work on Saturdays in November and December is to generate loans and make it easier for our customers. It sounds like you have been chewed for you lack of work ethic. I get paid to do a job and I do it. It sounds like you have a very poor work ethic. You should be thankful you have a job. You are probably a " protected class" that can hang on the coats tails of your branch and survive... good luck to you, I think you will need it... a hedge fund cuts fat... You sound awful big
We've worked Saturdays in November and December for the last 30 years. It's nothing new to AGF.
BTB

Yucaipa, CA

#3752 Dec 2, 2010
bigguns54 wrote:
there you go...blaming others for your faults and problems....attitude reflects laziness and poor work ethic and getting treated like someone who is lazy and has a poor work ethic when that person thinks they should be CEO without ever producing results...there are managers out there that never run a bad branch....and have turned multiple branches around....they become DM's...if you are a long time BM, and not by choice it is YOU not the leadership
Your are a doof! Get off of this forum if you still work at AGF, you low life puppet of a DM. Get a real job, Oh! maybe you can't.
leaves

United States

#3753 Dec 2, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
They must be brain dead. 2k possibility's and that's the best they can come up with ?
Can't wait to see the logo...
>>>>>> HOW FUNNY! Well my friend, if you win this big contest going on you'll get a chance to show your pride and wear the new logo hahahahah, we dont want no stupid hat or shirt as our bonus, we want some of that cash their gonna save when the layoffs and cutbacks start!!!!!
Test

Savannah, GA

#3754 Dec 2, 2010
Test

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#3755 Dec 2, 2010
Springleaf? What the hell is a springleaf and shouldn't it be 2 words?
company name

AOL

#3756 Dec 2, 2010
Come on this can't be true? Springleaf Finance?
Plus where is everyone finding the news about Citifinancial being bought by Fortress? Another rumor I'm sure.
this is nuts

Los Angeles, CA

#3757 Dec 2, 2010
company name wrote:
Come on this can't be true? Springleaf Finance?
Plus where is everyone finding the news about Citifinancial being bought by Fortress? Another rumor I'm sure.
Springleaf Fianance.......they proudly announced the name.........today. 2k plus options and they came up with Springleaf??????? That name makes my resume sound terrible hahaha sounds like bullshit weed finance
company name

AOL

#3758 Dec 2, 2010
this is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Springleaf Fianance.......they proudly announced the name.........today. 2k plus options and they came up with Springleaf??????? That name makes my resume sound terrible hahaha sounds like bullshit weed finance
2k plus options? They really announced that today? Really?
Sounds like a lawn care business. wow... Sure glad I got out when it was still AGF.
this is nuts

Los Angeles, CA

#3759 Dec 2, 2010
leaves wrote:
<quoted text>>>>>> > HOW FUNNY! Well my friend, if you win this big contest going on you'll get a chance to show your pride and wear the new logo hahahahah, we dont want no stupid hat or shirt as our bonus, we want some of that cash their gonna save when the layoffs and cutbacks start!!!!!
Do you guys actually think there will be layoffs this month?
this is nuts

Los Angeles, CA

#3760 Dec 2, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
They must be brain dead. 2k possibility's and that's the best they can come up with ?
Can't wait to see the logo...

it will be a DEAD LEAF lol
Ipul Madi Kout

Shippensburg, PA

#3761 Dec 3, 2010
Green Leaf = Pink Slip

Just in time for the Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Cincinnati, OH

#3762 Dec 3, 2010
That has to be the dumbest name I have ever heard! The comments are right, NO ONE will take a name like that on a resume and take it seriously!
this is nuts

Los Angeles, CA

#3763 Dec 3, 2010
Ipul Madi Kout wrote:
Green Leaf = Pink Slip
Just in time for the Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
woooo hoooooo pick me pick me!! lol
this is nuts

Los Angeles, CA

#3764 Dec 3, 2010
OMG wrote:
That has to be the dumbest name I have ever heard! The comments are right, NO ONE will take a name like that on a resume and take it seriously!

It basically sounds as a landscaping company "Springlieaf"
company name

AOL

#3765 Dec 3, 2010
Are you going to start offering lawn care services also? Maybe with the central collections FR's will have more time in the summer to mow lawns? It sounds close loans vs lawns?
New Name

Springfield, IL

#3766 Dec 3, 2010
Actually, they have not yet made a decision on the new name.

They are trying to decide from the following List:

Anus Management Group
Beggars Regret, Inc.
Chump Loan Co.
Defecation Exporters
Lost Cause Financial
Last Tango Financial
Fecal Brain Trust, LTD
Holiday & Grinch
Rambottom & Sleazer
Sleazer Financial
Shylock Loans
Usuary, Inc.
company name

AOL

#3767 Dec 3, 2010
New Name wrote:
Actually, they have not yet made a decision on the new name.
They are trying to decide from the following List:
Anus Management Group
Beggars Regret, Inc.
Chump Loan Co.
Defecation Exporters
Lost Cause Financial
Last Tango Financial
Fecal Brain Trust, LTD
Holiday & Grinch
Rambottom & Sleazer
Sleazer Financial
Shylock Loans
Usuary, Inc.
Maybe the people in Springfield IL can pick the new name? Sounds like some of their names in the list above.
New Name

Springfield, IL

#3768 Dec 3, 2010
We were hoping for
Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I was not on a Loan note (Mar '11) Mon Margaret 3
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... May 20 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
News Obama opposes 90% tax on bonuses at bailouts (Mar '09) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 14
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bailouts 14
News Bush Super PAC Fundraising Plummeted in Past Si... Feb '16 Card Carrying Zio... 1
News AIG to Hold Strategy Update on Jan. 26 Amid Ica... Jan '16 bring on yesterday 2
AIG Funded the Russian Communist Revolution of ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lordylordy9111 2
More from around the web