|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Yes wrote:
Just leave then you jackass it's a lot easier to sit back and complain then step up and lead
..... Someone hit a nerve? U must b one of the lousy dm's out there, crusin in your all expenses paid car, your company free daily lunch credit card, and your valuable time spent in the branch playing on your iphone, go figure
BOB THE BUILDER

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

daffy duck wrote:
<quoted text>..... Someone hit a nerve? U must b one of the lousy dm's out there, crusin in your all expenses paid car, your company free daily lunch credit card, and your valuable time spent in the branch playing on your iphone, go figure
-Well apparently some people still BELIEVE in the company......and let me tell you WHY i don't leave you retarded piece of shit.......I want to spend time with my family, and yes I'm a guy....my wife happens to have a great job, so I could afford to be a stay at home dad, and collect my well deserved unemployment check.....after all I had to endured working for this JOKE of a company. Trix is for Kids Silly Rabbit.
BOB THE BUILDER

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Yes wrote:
Just leave then you jackass it's a lot easier to sit back and complain then step up and lead
And let me guess.....you are a "leader" well people like you and your "management skills" its what got this company in the whole. All employees complain....nobody wants to stay........A company like a country's greatness could only be measure by how many people want in........and how many want to get out.....Tony Blair if you were a little smart you would know the dynamics.....when you pay peanuts you hire monkeys.......go and educate yourself a little....cultivate those "leadership" skills
Yes

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Let me make sure I understand this correctly. You openly admit you are hoping to get laid off, that you want the company, or at least your branch, to fail which will help bring this about yet it is my lack of leadership skills that are the problem here? Hey, if you want to stay home and spend time with your kids that is great if you can support your family on one income who cares if it's the husband's or the wife's income go for it. That doesn't give you a pass to do nothing and sabotage your branch or district for those that do care or do need a job.
Also they took away dm credit cards about s month ago and all dms/dos ect have too front their expenses themselves now. Please try to keep up if you are going to slander dms.
daffy duck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Kinda hard to KEEP UP when the dm's and above tell their employess jack shit!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Some things the piss ants below the DM's dont need to know...apparently that is spelling and grammar from reading these posts. If you were any good you would have been promoted to DM by now, so apparently you are not that good and hence the bad attitude. The Impalas are not completly all expences paid...DMs do get taxed per mile for personal use....you would know that if you were really worth a shit. Sit there and whine and wait to get fired....someone is looking for your job RIGHT NOW!
smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Attitude reflects leadership.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

there you go...blaming others for your faults and problems....attitude reflects laziness and poor work ethic and getting treated like someone who is lazy and has a poor work ethic when that person thinks they should be CEO without ever producing results...there are managers out there that never run a bad branch....and have turned multiple branches around....they become DM's...if you are a long time BM, and not by choice it is YOU not the leadership
Big Tex

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Hey Bigguns54, you talk about spelling and grammar; it's spelled "expenses".
smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

bigguns54 wrote:
there you go...blaming others for your faults and problems....attitude reflects laziness and poor work ethic and getting treated like someone who is lazy and has a poor work ethic when that person thinks they should be CEO without ever producing results...there are managers out there that never run a bad branch....and have turned multiple branches around....they become DM's...if you are a long time BM, and not by choice it is YOU not the leadership
Tell me that you are not really a huge f*cking idiot and believe the bullsh*t you just posted?
this is nuts

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Big Tex wrote:
Hey Bigguns54, you talk about spelling and grammar; it's spelled "expenses".
good one! lol
breaking news

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

our new name CITIAMERICAN or AMERICANCITI ? Word is that fortress bought citifinance, this post is from citifi page.....

12 hrs ago I heard that the same company that bought American General is buying Citi, and they are going to combine Citi and American General

Fortress wrote:
I heard that the same company that bought American General is buying Citi, and they are going to combine Citi and American General.
I heard the same thing from my manager tonight

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

tex, nuts, smoke...you are sad really,,,really really sad. I hope you find happiness somewhere, but any where you work as an adult will expect results....and apparently that is an issue for you...and for that i feel poorly for you.
smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

My attitude is good and my production is better. This company is and has been failing due to poor management across the board. It's the blind leading the blind. This is obvious to anyone with a hint of common sense. You should understand this but you don't and arguing with you is like arguing with a dq customer. It's a waste of time and it doesn't make sense. Run along now and go have some more of the "yes man" koolaid.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Spring leaf is not one word!
mary jane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

spring leaf wrote:
Spring leaf is not one word!
.... Thank u for calling spring leaf, let's us SPRING u a loan for a special LEAF product! Ahahahah
smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

mary jane wrote:
<quoted text>.... Thank u for calling spring leaf, let's us SPRING u a loan for a special LEAF product! Ahahahah
... Good one! Welcome to SMOKELEAF
Big Tex Leaf

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

This is going to be awful. "would you like to finance your couch with Wells Fargo, or Green leaves?"
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Being a high up of American General is like being the smartest kid with "down syndrome." American General is a joke, wait "Spring Leaf." What a gay name.

Fortress is a used car salesman and American General is a used car. Taking a piece of sh1t, shining it up, and selling it to a sucker for a profit for it to break down again. This site is funnier than any other page online.
Just Wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

They must be brain dead. 2k possibility's and that's the best they can come up with ?
Can't wait to see the logo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,541 - 3,560 of5,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent American International Group Discussions

Search the American International Group Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How to spend $350 billion in 77 days (Dec '08) Apr 4 black satin_uuuuu -- 8
Aig Ceo's Son Was Paid $102,549 From September ... Apr 2 175 water 1
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Mar 26 Lucina 6
Fiat finalises purchase of Chrysler Jan '14 hkg 2
Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jan '14 swedenforever 4
Claim Dec '13 William Maree 1
loan transfer update (Feb '13) Oct '13 Asset williams 2
•••
•••