Schumer calls for SEC probe of American Home -

Full story: Newsday
As Melville-based American Home Mortgage moved to head off the growing list of regulatory actions related to its lightning-fast collapse this summer, U.S. Sen. Full Story
Raul De La Cruz

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2007
I am ex-employee of Ameircan Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. in Irving, Texas. I am concerned about the employees' 401K accounts. Are the 401K accounts frozen in the event an ex-employee wants to pull their funds or if they want to rollover their 401K into another investment company? Is anyone in a federal capacity looking into this?
Rush

Abingdon, MD

#2 Oct 14, 2007
Raul De La Cruz wrote:
I am ex-employee of Ameircan Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. in Irving, Texas. I am concerned about the employees' 401K accounts. Are the 401K accounts frozen in the event an ex-employee wants to pull their funds or if they want to rollover their 401K into another investment company? Is anyone in a federal capacity looking into this?
Raul,
I know your name and I know you were in the collection/foreclosure department. If you want help yourself and others and now "see the light" of the corruption within American Home Mortgage, why don't you come forward with all you know to help everyone this company screwed. Now you can see, and I hope all AHM employees see they didn't give a rats ass about you either. You were used and abused and then thrown out with the trash. All the Exec's reaped millions and millions. They are using the money they stole from your retirement accounts, borrowers escrow accounts, various employees pay and deferred compensation accounts, and many other places to hire an army of attorneys to defend themselves. Doesn't that make you angry? American Home actually fought to prevent employees from getting money they were owed. Aren't you boiling mad? Strauss and his other friends, Hozie, Horn, and Johnston, have millions and millions of dollars of wealth, and have left hundreds of thousands of people with misery. Do the right thing for yourself and for others. If you want help, and want anyone to care, come clean about the failure to answer Respa letters, collection practices in violation of FDCPA. Doctored reports on loss mitigation for investors and MI insurance. The corporate culture inside the servicing unit. Borrowers need their loans out of the hands of this company. You can help. The only way employees will get any recovery is if the exec's pay personally, AHM is bankrupt ten times over. Can't get what isn't there. http://lenderliabilitylaw.com
Abdulhamid

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Oct 15, 2007
Corrupt SOB`s ,as usual probably orchestrated by a few clever Jews withinn the organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Home Mortgage Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Class Action Suit filed against American Home M... (Aug '07) Sep 8 Chunchuna 349
House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Refo... Aug '14 S Forman 4
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug '14 Alice Broadhurst 40
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Jan '13 Former Direct Rep... 44
Woman fights American Home Mortgage in court - (Nov '07) Oct '12 libertyreverse 85
insurance check endorsement by AHMSI (May '12) May '12 alex 1
my losses (Apr '11) May '11 tracy 4

American Home Mortgage Holdings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE