Court approves American Home Mortgage refund of loan fees -

Full story: Newsday
A bankruptcy judge has cleared the way for American Home Mortgage Investment Corp. Read more
Diana

New York, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2007
How about all the over inflated appraisals that went through. Who is going to pay off customers for the loss they took wehn their house really isn't worth what the LO's appraiser said it was? Hey Matt, how many appraisals did you sneak through and approve for your Ex- WAMU buddies you piece of garbabge! They took to long to fire you.
Dman

Pawtucket, RI

#2 Oct 19, 2007
you sound upset with "matt". what happened? please tell.

Since: Aug 07

High Point, NC

#3 Oct 19, 2007
Is anyone going to investigate the company officers of this boiler room Ponzi scheme? If not, they sure as hell should.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Home Mortgage Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) Oct '14 Mia 10
News Class Action Suit filed against American Home M... (Aug '07) Sep '14 Chunchuna 349
News American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug '14 Alice Broadhurst 40
News American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Jan '13 Former Direct Rep... 44
News Woman fights American Home Mortgage in court - (Nov '07) Oct '12 libertyreverse 85
insurance check endorsement by AHMSI (May '12) May '12 alex 1
my losses (Apr '11) May '11 tracy 4
More from around the web