Sandy Hines

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2011
I have tried several times to find out what is happening with the Class Action Suit of which I am a member. Anybody heard anything? When ever I try to get heard from this law firm I get a worthless voice mail that offers nothing. What do they hope that we will all die before they do anything? PLEASE respond if you know anything. MOODYS rating of AAA and my brokers enthusiasm had me buy 6500 shares and THREE days later they were worthless! How could MOODYS give them the 'go ahead and buy' rating when they were due to collapse within a week? I'm on Social Security and my losses, like I'm sure everyone else's, are very difficult to bear. Any news after March 2011? Please let me know. Many thanks.
K D Williams Sr

Pomona, CA

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Sandy Hines wrote:
I have tried several times to find out what is happening with the Class Action Suit of which I am a member. Anybody heard anything? When ever I try to get heard from this law firm I get a worthless voice mail that offers nothing. What do they hope that we will all die before they do anything? PLEASE respond if you know anything. MOODYS rating of AAA and my brokers enthusiasm had me buy 6500 shares and THREE days later they were worthless! How could MOODYS give them the 'go ahead and buy' rating when they were due to collapse within a week? I'm on Social Security and my losses, like I'm sure everyone else's, are very difficult to bear. Any news after March 2011? Please let me know. Many thanks.
Who has filed the Class Action and where?
Jack Rothchilds Greenberg

Averill Park, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Wed, Apr 20, 2011

Hello, Folks

AMERICAN HOME MORTGAGE has a clean empty shell status.

The Co. is For Sale 200 Hundred Thousand dollars.

They're gonna want to sell this one fast!

AHMIQ traded north of $75 2003 with 60 Billion in loans. The share price now 2 cents.

This could explode to High Heaven! Good Luck!
tracy

Sherman Oaks, CA

#4 May 4, 2011
Jack Rothchilds Greenberg wrote:
Wed, Apr 20, 2011
Hello, Folks
AMERICAN HOME MORTGAGE has a clean empty shell status.
The Co. is For Sale 200 Hundred Thousand dollars.
They're gonna want to sell this one fast!
AHMIQ traded north of $75 2003 with 60 Billion in loans. The share price now 2 cents.
This could explode to High Heaven! Good Luck!
what are you talking about 200000 dollars whats two hundred grand ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Home Mortgage Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Help for jobless American Home Mortgage workers - (Aug '07) Oct '14 Mia 10
News Class Action Suit filed against American Home M... (Aug '07) Sep '14 Chunchuna 348
News American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug '14 Alice Broadhurst 40
News American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Jan '13 Former Direct Rep... 44
News Woman fights American Home Mortgage in court - (Nov '07) Oct '12 libertyreverse 85
insurance check endorsement by AHMSI (May '12) May '12 alex 1
News Former American Home Mortgage executives charge... (May '09) Sep '10 dadonna 3
More from around the web