Whitehall Township Gas Station Robber...

Whitehall Township Gas Station Robbery: Hess station held up at...

There are 36 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Whitehall Township Gas Station Robbery: Hess station held up at.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Surveillance images of the suspect in the robbery of the Hess Gas Station at 2161 S. 1st Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NeedAfix

Allentown, PA

#25 Jul 10, 2009
Oi! That's White T*R*A*S*H! MC at it's best!
Taxpayer Revolution

Allentown, PA

#26 Jul 10, 2009
5gramps45 wrote:
<quoted text> the old days,,,,a high tree & short rope
Works for me!
a reader

United States

#28 Jul 10, 2009
"Police said the robber was short, either white or Hispanic, and in his late 20s to mid 30s. "

and the dude had satalite dishes for ears..........
Odell Robbie

Birdsboro, PA

#31 Jul 10, 2009
Any Reid,Dabbie or Taxpayer Revolution, if this crook works for all you guys,why don't one of you pick up the phone and call the cops and tell them who he is? Geez!
at work

Schnecksville, PA

#32 Jul 10, 2009
we are worried about terrorist in other countries. What about our own back yards!

“I get to see an Angel everyday”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown, PA

#33 Jul 10, 2009
Andy Reid wrote:
Why can't we find this P.O.S. and just kill him? No trial 10 months from now, no 20 yr. prison sentence...none of that crap. This turd is taking up too much valuable oxygen on our planet... why not just kill it???
Because we are a civilized society and do not live in the dark ages, or the middle east for that matter.

If you feel that way, why don't you live somewhere closer to your beliefs?
New Law

Roseland, NJ

#34 Jul 10, 2009
I blame Allentown.

“Matthew 5:10”

Allentown

#35 Jul 10, 2009
Just one of you wrote:
Ummmm, Looking at the photo, he looks like he might be Arabic. There are a ton of Arabic (Syrian) people living in the Fullerton area between Allentown and Whitehall. And most male Arabics are on the short end of the height scale.
I thought so too - syrian or lebanese.

“Matthew 5:10”

Allentown

#36 Jul 10, 2009
Satchmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again, he's either of middle eastern or latin descent.
He's still white.
somebody in allentown

Bethlehem, PA

#37 Jul 10, 2009
dabbie wrote:
<quoted text>Yup..works for me too!
IM WITH YOU .something like that or worse they should to monster that rape and molester children please .
Space Cadet

Center Valley, PA

#38 Jul 10, 2009
I don't know his race, but I do know he is nothing but a piece of garbage that needs to be discarded permanently. No recycling please.
Just one of you

Emmaus, PA

#39 Jul 10, 2009
Mike wrote:
Ouch! That kind of hurt! You're talking to a Syrian that's about 5 foot 4 (and a quarter I might add) you're kind of right, we are kind of on the short size.. Thank God I have a HUGE DI.CK!
<quoted text>
LOL!! Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I work with several Syrian descent friends and I love them so much. It's a wonderful culture, so diverse, and their families are so very polite and friendly. But alas, its true... every single one of them, relatives included, are shorter than me and I'm a 5'9" white woman. I have yet to meet a Syrian (at least in this area) who is taller than I am.:)
Just one of you

Emmaus, PA

#40 Jul 10, 2009
New Law wrote:
I blame Allentown.
The city or town itself didn't create crime or invite it. It's the people or the type of people who moved there from somewhere else and thought they could do anything they want to make a fast buck without working and assuming they wouldn't get caught as fast because its a small town compared with a large metropolis.

I blame the parents of this guy for not paying attention when he was growing up and recognizing bad behavior when it started, then encouraging it by allowing him too much freedom. By the time he was an adult he was already practiced enough to attempt something like this and either has never been caught or not punished enough for his crimes and now its too late for Mommy and Daddy to have any influence over his decision making capabilities.

Politicians, as corrupt or inadequate as they are, aren't to blame either. Unemployment isn't to blame either. I'm sure people will continue to find all kinds of excuses to explain the increase in crime lately, but it just boils down to knowing what is right and what is wrong and being able to prevent yourself from doing what is wrong. But if you never learned how to stop yourself from temptation, you risk turning out like this guy, or worse.
Great

Center Valley, PA

#41 Jul 10, 2009
Just one of you wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to offend anyone. I work with several Syrian descent friends and I love them so much. It's a wonderful culture, so diverse, and their families are so very polite and friendly. But alas, its true... every single one of them, relatives included, are shorter than me and I'm a 5'9" white woman. I have yet to meet a Syrian (at least in this area) who is taller than I am.:)
I work with a Syrian guy who is 6'4"...it is possible...LOL
kimber

Allentown, PA

#42 Jul 10, 2009
OH everyone who is arguing about race... WHO CARES what race he is he needs to be caught a punished. White, black, PR, Asian, Syrian, whatever we cannot let criminals off so easy anymore. Maybe if they were scared of what may happen to them they would think twice but they know nothing really bad will happen to them if there caught. A place to live, three square meals, free internet and tv.... no wonder!!!!
It doesnt matter

Allentown, PA

#43 Jul 10, 2009
kimber wrote:
OH everyone who is arguing about race... WHO CARES what race he is he needs to be caught a punished. White, black,****, Asian, Syrian, whatever we cannot let criminals off so easy anymore. Maybe if they were scared of what may happen to them they would think twice but they know nothing really bad will happen to them if there caught. A place to live, three square meals, free internet and tv.... no wonder!!!!
Hey lets not forget to make sure we get the criminals that are running the country into the ground and stealing from all the hard working people who have to pay 40% in federal and state taxes(shakedown)every year. With less jobs with lousy pay, who wants to work when you can rob the local gas station. Have you seen the work that's out there and how lousy the pay is? Even if you make $10 hour in a factory for 8 hours, thats only $80 and the gov't hasn't gotten their hands on it yet. So what was $80 is now only $50. Fifty dollars for a whole days work....hmmmm, I think I'd consider robbing the gas station if thats all there was for me, thats all Im saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amerada Hess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tips to make swimwear shopping season less stre... Jun '17 LOL 1
News Officer Who Shot Danroy Henry Gets Police Union... (Apr '11) Jul '14 Lee98 7
Where can I buy 2008 Hess toy trucks? (Dec '08) Feb '13 Jeff 10
News Fill 'er up? dream on (Nov '12) Nov '12 liner 100
News Hess Oil's Russian Mob Problem (Jun '12) Jun '12 5th Musketeer 2
News Gas well cement issues reported (Sep '11) Sep '11 Dwight Baker 1
News Hess store theft lands city man in state prison (Apr '11) Apr '11 featherwood 5
More from around the web