Whitehall Township Gas Station Robber...

Whitehall Township Gas Station Robbery: Hess station held up at...

There are 36 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Whitehall Township Gas Station Robbery: Hess station held up at.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Surveillance images of the suspect in the robbery of the Hess Gas Station at 2161 S. 1st Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blogger

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2009
stupid guy. these pictures are going to make it easy to identify this guy
Andy Reid

Allentown, PA

#3 Jul 10, 2009
Why can't we find this P.O.S. and just kill him? No trial 10 months from now, no 20 yr. prison sentence...none of that crap. This turd is taking up too much valuable oxygen on our planet... why not just kill it???
5gramps45

Bushkill, PA

#5 Jul 10, 2009
Andy Reid wrote:
Why can't we find this P.O.S. and just kill him? No trial 10 months from now, no 20 yr. prison sentence...none of that crap. This turd is taking up too much valuable oxygen on our planet... why not just kill it???
the old days,,,,a high tree & short rope

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2009
great just what i need its spreading into my area now.
NOooooo

Hartford, CT

#7 Jul 10, 2009
he's white...burn em alive
Jinxy

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2009
Looks like Kramer with a moonie.
Concerned

Slatington, PA

#9 Jul 10, 2009
Look at that scumbag.
Any Reid

Allentown, PA

#10 Jul 10, 2009
5gramps45 wrote:
<quoted text> the old days,,,,a high tree & short rope
Works for me!!
Just one of you

Emmaus, PA

#11 Jul 10, 2009
Ummmm, Looking at the photo, he looks like he might be Arabic. There are a ton of Arabic (Syrian) people living in the Fullerton area between Allentown and Whitehall. And most male Arabics are on the short end of the height scale.
Rafel

United States

#12 Jul 10, 2009
I hope they catch him
goz

Whitehall, PA

#13 Jul 10, 2009
They won't NO one will Snitch, you know what happens to a Snitch. And funny if they do catch him by chance it will be I was picked on as a kid- and get probation and counciling.
Luke the Drifter

Northampton, PA

#14 Jul 10, 2009
When I was in Viet Nam if someone stole something the punishment was
Crushing the persons hands and giving no medical treatment. Permantly disfigured they were easily identified as a thief. It may be Barbaric but it works!!, and doesn't coast the citizens anything.

Since: May 09

Breinigsville, PA

#15 Jul 10, 2009
Any Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Works for me!!
Yup..works for me too!
Luke the Drifter

Northampton, PA

#16 Jul 10, 2009
Correction

When I was in Viet Nam if someone stole something the punishment was: Crushing the persons hands and giving no medical treatment. Disfigured for life, they were easily identified as a thief. It may be Barbaric but it works!!, and doesn't cost the citizens anything.
Max Supernova

United States

#17 Jul 10, 2009
juggalotus1264 wrote:
great just what i need its spreading into my area now.
Yeah, I hear ya. I moved to Whitehall to escape the cr*p in Allentown, now it is spreading this way.

Bulldoze the apartment complexes, starting w Maryland Circle, then Mickley Run.
TyRon

Northampton, PA

#18 Jul 10, 2009
White people...
Satchmo

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Jul 10, 2009
TyRon wrote:
White people...
Look again, he's either of middle eastern or latin descent.
Mike

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2009
Ouch! That kind of hurt! You're talking to a Syrian that's about 5 foot 4 (and a quarter I might add) you're kind of right, we are kind of on the short size.. Thank God I have a HUGE DI.CK!
Just one of you wrote:
Ummmm, Looking at the photo, he looks like he might be Arabic. There are a ton of Arabic (Syrian) people living in the Fullerton area between Allentown and Whitehall. And most male Arabics are on the short end of the height scale.
NeedAfix

Allentown, PA

#23 Jul 10, 2009
This guy looks pretty stupid. Looks like a druggy too, rather than a father who can't pay his mortgage. My theory is that "stupid" keeps them going. What else in a lousy life drives a person to this rather than the gas pipe? He's got the gun and he could probably OD, but NO, let's endanger innocent people. OR...Arm the clerks, do away with the fleeing felon law and let the games begin.
NeedAfix

Allentown, PA

#24 Jul 10, 2009
Satchmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again, he's either of middle eastern or latin descent.
Looks more like white trash to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amerada Hess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer Who Shot Danroy Henry Gets Police Union... (Apr '11) Jul '14 Lee98 7
Where can I buy 2008 Hess toy trucks? (Dec '08) Feb '13 Jeff 10
News Fill 'er up? dream on (Nov '12) Nov '12 liner 100
News Hess Oil's Russian Mob Problem (Jun '12) Jun '12 5th Musketeer 2
News Gas well cement issues reported (Sep '11) Sep '11 Dwight Baker 1
News Hess store theft lands city man in state prison (Apr '11) Apr '11 featherwood 5
News Hess Backs Up the Truck (Aug '10) Aug '10 Billy Sutherland 1
More from around the web