Agilent Honors RS Components

There are 1 comment on the My ESM story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Agilent Honors RS Components. In it, My ESM reports that:

RS Components, the world's largest high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products, has received the 2010 Distribution Excellence award for EMEA from Agilent Technologies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My ESM.

Ng Wan Hoe

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Do not buy from this company (RS Components). They send me a wrong items, knowingly it is not the same and they had confirmed their mistakes. I had returned the items but they untill now they did not refund me the money!. I will go to the consumer tribunal to report this case soon!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agilent Technologies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News eBay bulks up leadership team ahead of PayPal s... Apr 14 Philip Cohen 1
News Startup incubator fosters growth (May '10) May '10 North America 2
News Agilent dips $40M in new India campus (Apr '10) Apr '10 Agilent India emp... 1
error 538 Agilent 8561E (Dec '09) Dec '09 domlaco 1
News Napolitano outlines border security plans (Apr '09) Apr '09 Ron Adams 5
News Agilent laying off 2,700, halting stock buyback... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Ben Dover 1
News Agilent High Speed Lightwave Component Analysis... (Jul '08) Jul '08 boliang 1
More from around the web