Contributors to La Raza

Contributors to La Raza

There are 61 comments on the www.theamericanresistance.com story from Nov 13, 2011, titled Contributors to La Raza . In it, www.theamericanresistance.com reports that:

The following organizations have been found to contribute to the National Council of La Raza ("The Race").

Disclaimer: this information is the result of in-depth investigation, however, inaccuracies may exist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theamericanresistance.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for posting this!
Pelosi Alert

Kansas City, MO

#2 Nov 13, 2011
60 Minutes tonight about Pelosi's increased stock wealth and their investigation into same and yes I know this is off topic.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#3 Nov 13, 2011
Start calling and tell them to STOP supporting a Racist Group La Raza (the race).
Real Quirky

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Agent of Chaos is a Big Time Cook Zucker.
So True So True!
:D

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 13, 2011
So basically every freaking Company in the USA contributes to the NCLR. Have fun boycotting the USA all you bigots.

Do yourselves a favor, just move to Europe.
Captain

Aurora, CO

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Rico, aren't your ancestors from Spain??
Pretzel

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 14, 2011
Is Topix on the list?
Come Out Come Out

Omaha, NE

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Pretzel wrote:
Is Topix on the list?
Why are you hiding Slim?

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 14, 2011
Captain wrote:
Rico, aren't your ancestors from Spain??
It's called Espana!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 14, 2011
Come Out Come Out wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you hiding Slim?
It takes a lurker to catch a lurker.
sterco

Helena, MT

#12 Nov 14, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
So basically every freaking Company in the USA contributes to the NCLR. Have fun boycotting the USA all you bigots.
Do yourselves a favor, just move to Europe.
Do ourselves a favor and move to PUTO RICO!!!
Pretzel

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 15, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Espana!
Viva Topix.

“Hello”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2011
dirtbag1958 wrote:
Start calling and tell them to STOP supporting a Racist Group La Raza (the race).
How is a civil rights organization racist? Its true that the translation in Spanish would mean "The Race" but in the Spanish speaking community La Raza means "The People"..meant for all Spanish speaking people and not just those from Mexico, it extends to all Spanish speaking people and beyond, ie; Central and South America.
sterco

Helena, MT

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Patriciapink wrote:
<quoted text>How is a civil rights organization racist? Its true that the translation in Spanish would mean "The Race" but in the Spanish speaking community La Raza means "The People"..meant for all Spanish speaking people and not just those from Mexico, it extends to all Spanish speaking people and beyond, ie; Central and South America.
It basically preaches a doctrine of RE CONQUESTA!!! They can haul that back south. We do not need them or their scum trash illegal cohorts up here. There will be no RE CONQUESTA and at the moment it is in FULL REVERSE!!! Enjoy illegal beaners!!! YOU BE GOING HOME SOON!!!
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Patriciapink wrote:
<quoted text>How is a civil rights organization racist? Its true that the translation in Spanish would mean "The Race" but in the Spanish speaking community La Raza means "The People"..meant for all Spanish speaking people and not just those from Mexico, it extends to all Spanish speaking people and beyond, ie; Central and South America.
This "civil rights organization" pushes its anti US agenda in part with US taxpayer dollars. They do not respect US borders and US soverignty.

These hard core revolutionaries work round the clock to secure citizens rights for non citizens. They are commited to infusing ethnic hatred and "victimization" into their people for alleged wrongdoings.

Their end goal of these bandits is to take back the Southwestern USA which they believe was "stolen" by the "evil Gringo invaders."
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

#17 Nov 15, 2011
Captain wrote:
Rico, aren't your ancestors from Spain??
He's a f****** Mexican.

His features are in direct lineage to the Aztec

Indians of the Southwestern USA

yet no Native American tribe will accept him as a member

giggle giggle giggle
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

#18 Nov 15, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
So basically every freaking Company in the USA contributes to the NCLR. Have fun boycotting the USA all you bigots.
Do yourselves a favor, just move to Europe.
If we move to Europe, will you cretins promise not to follow us over and move into our neighborhoods

“Hello”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 15, 2011
G L O R I A wrote:
<quoted text>
This "civil rights organization" pushes its anti US agenda in part with US taxpayer dollars. They do not respect US borders and US soverignty.
These hard core revolutionaries work round the clock to secure citizens rights for non citizens. They are commited to infusing ethnic hatred and "victimization" into their people for alleged wrongdoings.
Their end goal of these bandits is to take back the Southwestern USA which they believe was "stolen" by the "evil Gringo invaders."
Honestly I only heard of that organization through this website. I looked it up and found that it provides legal assistance to low income and minority groups, also provides scholarships, renter and homeowner assistance. Its not just for immigrants either. I believe the name gives it a bad rap..what puzzles me is that ts federally funded, doesnt make any sense for the US Federal Goverment to financially support an organization that encourages racism and re-conquista behavior/activities. I dont think we have anything to fear, I doubt it will happen.
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

#20 Nov 15, 2011
Patriciapink wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly I only heard of that organization through this website. I looked it up and found that it provides legal assistance to low income and minority groups, also provides scholarships, renter and homeowner assistance. Its not just for immigrants either. I believe the name gives it a bad rap..what puzzles me is that ts federally funded, doesnt make any sense for the US Federal Goverment to financially support an organization that encourages racism and re-conquista behavior/activities. I dont think we have anything to fear, I doubt it will happen.
Thats how it started Patricia and yes its intentions were noble and needed. See also: LULAC whose original intent was for the betterment of Latin American citizens through programs promoting improved education leading to better employment opportunites.

Vocal Reconquista radicals like MECHA and began an aggressive and vocal campaign that many people found obnoxious and had the opposite effect. By this I mean the defiant marching in the street and widespread violence that followed.

I believe LA Raza has gotten $11,000,000 in government subsidies since Obama nominated some of its more radical membership to his cabinet.

How much of that will reach the actual community remains to be seen imo

G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

#21 Nov 15, 2011
Thank u for not insulting me Patricia and for engaging in a civil talk with no names

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aetna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Department of Defense awards Humana Military ne... (May '09) Oct '14 Leachmark707 9
News Court rules against Notre Dame over birth control (Feb '14) Feb '14 Wondow discount 1
Substance abuse (Feb '14) Feb '14 Confused 2
News Aetna Helps Members Fight Prescription Drug Abuse (Jan '14) Jan '14 humanSpirit 1
News Many insured SC residents must buy new health plan (Oct '13) Oct '13 fitnesstips 1
Company denial for daughter (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jon 1
News Insurers warn of overhaul-induced sticker shock (Mar '13) Aug '13 sheepleloveroyalty 11
More from around the web