Blown Transformer Knocks Out Power To...

Blown Transformer Knocks Out Power To 2K; East Side Traffic Lights Out | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio ...

There are 8 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Blown Transformer Knocks Out Power To 2K; East Side Traffic Lights Out | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio .... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

About 2,000 American Electric Power customers on the city's east side lost electricity early Monday morning because of a blown transformer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

instine

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
they dont need power they got money.
UA resident

Elmhurst, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Power was alos out in Upper Arlington and Northwest Collumbus early this monring...affecting more than 2,000 people. How about a follow up on that outage?
Megtron

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2011
Blown transformer? Where...uh...can I go to get on some of that action?
sensei

Lancaster, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2011
Is this even news in our state? We still use technology from 1930 and wonder?

They should report when there is a place that has power for 365 straight days in a year.

AEP: you still owe your customers $100 each.
instine

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2011
i want my 100.00 clams a.e.p

Since: Nov 10

Powell, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2011
It is always dark around there anyways, so I don't see why this is a news worthy story to be honest.
just saying

Dublin, OH

#7 Feb 21, 2011
we should be able to pick electric companies!! aep sucks they have taken three different deposits out on my electric and have kept them all!!!they are crooks!!i moved two miles and lost my south central power they are way better eletric comapany then aep and I was told aep is the only choice I have why can they have a monopoly?? i want a choice aep you suck!!
sam

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2011
GhettoFabulous wrote:
It is always dark around there anyways, so I don't see why this is a news worthy story to be honest.
thats no lie...nothing but a toilet filled with eyes and teeth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Electric Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AEP, owner of SWEPCO, announces accelerated mov... Feb 6 Solarman 1
News Couple who fought AEP are left fighting the law... (Aug '10) Jan 26 Just_B_N_Me 260
News AEP Ohio Requests Proposals For Solar Energy Re... Oct '17 Solarman 1
News Coal rebounds, but winds of change blow Aug '17 Solarman 1
News Pioneer Investments Adds to Stakes in Hartford ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Connie lake luzer... 1
www.solarsteampower.com the most annoying dumb ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 This will make yo... 1
News Clean power plan could result in less coal use;... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Solar miner 09er 1
More from around the web