Flooding Reported Throughout Central Ohio | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 62 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Feb 28, 2011, titled Flooding Reported Throughout Central Ohio | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Strong storms and heavy rains rolled through central Ohio during the overnight hours, causing flooding and power outages in several counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Misty Watts Conley

Dublin, OH

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Hardin County is now on a level 3 due to water.
Steve

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Feb 28, 2011
You have both Mike Davis and Chris Bradley on screen. Why do we need two of them? Doesn't this strike anyone as a little strange? First, Chris Bradley takes Mike Davis's job. Then, he comes in and takes over his newscast. Wow! Feel bad for Mike Davis.
Cathy

Loudonville, OH

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Steve wrote:
You have both Mike Davis and Chris Bradley on screen. Why do we need two of them? Doesn't this strike anyone as a little strange? First, Chris Bradley takes Mike Davis's job. Then, he comes in and takes over his newscast. Wow! Feel bad for Mike Davis.
I just figured it was because of the weather and they called their whole team in early or something like that. However, I will say, I was extremely horrified with the non professionalism on the Sunday morning broadcast yesterday! Wow, certainly was not representative of the 10TV I have known, it was rinky dinky actually. We all in this area of Mansfield sure do miss professionalism of Aneitra and Chuck and of Angela on the weekends for sure! But now, I do wonder about the weather as you have mentioned. I might have to start looking for another station as some of my coworkers have.
FOSR

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2011
This is the USGS gauge at Prospect:

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv...
Tylor Hovis

Marion, OH

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Its so bad out we should not have school today
holly henry

Marion, OH

#6 Feb 28, 2011
its bad out there
Cyrano

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2011
It's not high winds, people. I just sneezed. Sorry.
Teacher

Thompson, OH

#8 Feb 28, 2011
Tylor Hovis wrote:
Go to school you snot.
mary upchurch

Marion, OH

#9 Feb 28, 2011
i think that it is so bad out side and when the rain was coming down and the wind was blowing it was horrble and people was stuck in water
tyler hovis

Marion, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2011
i think taht im sick because of the weather is so bad
Teacher

Thompson, OH

#11 Feb 28, 2011
tyler hovis wrote:
i think taht im sick because of the weather is so bad
I think you should go to school.It looks like you need it.
AHA

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 28, 2011
Tylor Hovis wrote:
i ' mm a kid so i agree with you on that one!!![: plus it was raining really hard ! thats dangerous!.. to me
AHA

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 28, 2011
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>Go to school you snot.
haha . nice of a teacher to say
AHA

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 28, 2011
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should go to school.It looks like you need it.
it actually does look like he needs it . i barley know english and i know more . smh .
but i am actually in school
I Am Me

Newark, OH

#15 Feb 28, 2011
I'm in Newark right now and all is quiet. I can't believe that I slept through it all. My husband woke up and so did my little one but not me. Just enough to let the baby in bed with me.
Just Another Voter

Newark, OH

#17 Feb 28, 2011
O, Geezy! I hope that everyone is OK. I didn't realize how bad the storm was until this morning.
Because Nice Matters

Delaware, OH

#18 Feb 28, 2011
To "Teacher" (Little Rock, AR) You can't be a teacher with grammar like that and to speak so harsh/uncaring about students/human beings. Why name calling?! You are not a good example/mentor and therefore, hopefully not a teacher!! Remember .. "Because Nice Matters"!
Teacher

Thompson, OH

#19 Feb 28, 2011
Because Nice Matters wrote:
To "Teacher" (Little Rock, AR) You can't be a teacher with grammar like that and to speak so harsh/uncaring about students/human beings. Why name calling?! You are not a good example/mentor and therefore, hopefully not a teacher!! Remember .. "Because Nice Matters"!
I tell you what.If these illiterate kids are our future,we are in a lot of trouble.
Crystal

West Jefferson, OH

#20 Feb 28, 2011
Here in Mt Gilead they closed the school today because of flooding. Also parent teacher confrences have been moved to next week. I heard that there was a few torando warnings this morning, but not sure if we have any damage or not.
Matilda

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 28, 2011
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what.If these illiterate kids are our future,we are in a lot of trouble.
If this is a real teacher, they sure don't have very good grammar. Perhaps they should go to school and be educated in English. Just what kind of teacher are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Electric Power Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clean power plan could result in less coal use;... Mar '15 Solar miner 09er 1
News Utilities feel burned by solar-energy users (Nov '14) Nov '14 Solarman 36
News Utility bills more costly in wake of polar vortex (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jerry K 27
News Logan teen charged in AEP transformer vandalism (Nov '09) Feb '14 Love AEP 41
News AEP outage information now available online (Dec '13) Dec '13 RUTH LOWE 1
Petrochemical challenges lead to opportunities ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dan Toms 1
Europe, Africa and America are key to oil and g... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Dan Toms 1
More from around the web