Hundreds of thousands lack power in Mo.

Hundreds of thousands lack power in Mo.

There are 2 comments on the News Chief story from Dec 3, 2006, titled Hundreds of thousands lack power in Mo.. In it, News Chief reports that:

A Sumpter Utilities power crew, from South Carolina, is shown through ice covered downed trees as they work to restores power to homes in East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Chief.

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2006
ameren has dropped the ball again
reply to anonymous

Decatur, IL

#2 Dec 6, 2006
You say that "Ameren" dropped the ball again. Let's see here - how many people knew this major storm was coming but chose NOT to prepare by purchasing back up heat and power supplies - hmmm, who dropped the ball???? Not Ameren. I'm sure you haven't been out in the bitter cold working 16-18 hours per day for the last 5-6 days listening to all these people B**** because they weren't prepared and expected everything to go along just peachy with major ice. Go climb poles in the bitter cold for a day and see how long you last!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ameren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom Sues Ameren After Boy's Shock, 35-Foot Fall... (Apr '07) Sep '16 mahz 9
News 3 injured in accident at central Mo. nuclear plant (Apr '13) Apr '13 kevan 1
News Ameren asks judge to toss lawsuit over boy who ... (Jun '07) Dec '12 cousin 2
News Massive Blackout Continues in St. Louis (Jul '06) Feb '12 homeboy 3
News Ameren donates $50,000 to Heat-Up St. Louis (Nov '11) Nov '11 ROBERT 1
Lake properties (Oct '11) Oct '11 Carol Fenton 1
News One Dead In Motorcycle Accident In North St. Louis (Sep '10) Sep '10 Big J 45
More from around the web