Rate hike rollback stopped by Senate

Rate hike rollback stopped by Senate

There are 81 comments on the Quad-City Times story from Mar 1, 2007, titled Rate hike rollback stopped by Senate. In it, Quad-City Times reports that:

The top Democrat in the Illinois Senate again doused hopes Wednesday that the General Assembly might somehow roll back huge electric rate increases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Quad-City Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jim

Bowling Green, KY

#83 Oct 29, 2007
AmerenCilco is a monopoly. I wrote the Attorney Gereral of Illinois about them and AmerenCilco rote a letter in response saying how the rate increase will help us. Well, let us see what is in the paper. AmerenCilco profits are up 76 percent and people are applying for government aid to heat their homes. I think this speaks more than the AmerenCilco canned reply and the rebate check they gave people were a joke. Write the Attorney General of Illinois and the Better Business Bureau about Amerencilco illegally creating a monopoly. If nothing else you will fell better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ameren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 injured in accident at central Mo. nuclear plant (Apr '13) Apr '13 kevan 1
News Ameren asks judge to toss lawsuit over boy who ... (Jun '07) Dec '12 cousin 2
News Massive Blackout Continues in St. Louis (Jul '06) Feb '12 homeboy 3
News Ameren donates $50,000 to Heat-Up St. Louis (Nov '11) Nov '11 ROBERT 1
Lake properties (Oct '11) Oct '11 Carol Fenton 1
News One Dead In Motorcycle Accident In North St. Louis (Sep '10) Sep '10 Big J 45
News Ameren UE Promises $5 Million in Energy Assistance (Aug '10) Aug '10 angie 8
More from around the web