State budget talks continue to center...

State budget talks continue to center around electric rate relief

There are 1 comment on the Herald & Review story from Jun 7, 2007, titled State budget talks continue to center around electric rate relief. In it, Herald & Review reports that:

As legislative leaders prepare to hole up in Springfield to resolve their stark differences over state spending, many lawmakers say the budget impasse is only their second priority.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald & Review.

Carralee Mezo

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2007
I am really struggling trying to pay my AE bill. My husband has Alzheimer's. I work two jobs to keep up with everything. Now my AE bill has went from 211.00 a month to 288.00 a month budget billing to 444.00 budget billing since Feb. I keep the ac on 78. I had new windows and doors put in right before the increase, I guess I will have to start hanging the clothes on the trees and use candles at night. This is absolutely ridiculous, older people will be dying in the heat in July and August I hope Amerian can live with that along with their profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ameren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom Sues Ameren After Boy's Shock, 35-Foot Fall... (Apr '07) Sep '16 mahz 9
News 3 injured in accident at central Mo. nuclear plant (Apr '13) Apr '13 kevan 1
News Ameren asks judge to toss lawsuit over boy who ... (Jun '07) Dec '12 cousin 2
News Massive Blackout Continues in St. Louis (Jul '06) Feb '12 homeboy 3
News Ameren donates $50,000 to Heat-Up St. Louis (Nov '11) Nov '11 ROBERT 1
Lake properties (Oct '11) Oct '11 Carol Fenton 1
News One Dead In Motorcycle Accident In North St. Louis (Sep '10) Sep '10 Big J 45
More from around the web