We are being lied too and abused and ...

We are being lied too and abused and its time to do something about it

Posted in the Ameren Forum

John

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2007
First off id like to say these creeps are no good and if i was the law id take it in my own hands and round up each one of these executives who abuse illinoisians and id take the money they have recieved and shove every penny they have stolen from each one of us and ran it right up their asses ... These guys are crooks liers and they better never step five feet from my door because they would be recieving something they wouldnt like right where the sun does not shine ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ameren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 injured in accident at central Mo. nuclear plant (Apr '13) Apr '13 kevan 1
News Ameren asks judge to toss lawsuit over boy who ... (Jun '07) Dec '12 cousin 2
News Massive Blackout Continues in St. Louis (Jul '06) Feb '12 homeboy 3
News Ameren donates $50,000 to Heat-Up St. Louis (Nov '11) Nov '11 ROBERT 1
Lake properties (Oct '11) Oct '11 Carol Fenton 1
News One Dead In Motorcycle Accident In North St. Louis (Sep '10) Sep '10 Big J 45
News Ameren UE Promises $5 Million in Energy Assistance (Aug '10) Aug '10 angie 8
More from around the web