Silicon Valley connections to Galleon hedge-fund insider-trading case

There are 1 comment on the SiliconValley.com story from May 11, 2011, titled Silicon Valley connections to Galleon hedge-fund insider-trading case. In it, SiliconValley.com reports that:

Wall Street's biggest insider-trading scandal began in Silicon Valley in 1998 with an FBI investigation into suspected insider tips to Raj Rajaratnam from an Intel employee named Roomy Khan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SiliconValley.com.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 12, 2011
I knew there was still a use for fax machines.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advanced Micro Devices Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AMD Mantle Patch for Battlefield 4 Delayed to 2014 (Dec '13) Apr '14 Scarletcrusaider 2
News AMD rebounds in 4Q, but outlook disappoints Street (Jan '14) Jan '14 uhoh 1
News Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Traders Eye ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 trey day 1
News Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Updates: Bud... (Sep '13) Sep '13 amiga500emulator 1
News What Makes Rich and Powerful Executives Commit ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 johneyonetime 1
News Best gadgets of the day includes a flying bicycle (Jun '13) Jun '13 He who knows 1
News Supercomputer Ranking Offers Clues About Chips,... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Colorado Chick 1
More from around the web