Morrisville drug company Neuronex to ...

Morrisville drug company Neuronex to be bought by Acorda

There are 3 comments on the News Observer story from Feb 17, 2012, titled Morrisville drug company Neuronex to be bought by Acorda. In it, News Observer reports that:

A Morrisville drug-development start-up is being acquired for $10 million in up-front payments plus back-end payments that could total more than $120 million if regulatory and sales milestones are achieved.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 22, 2012
ok

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2012
i really don;t know about this so i can't answer

Location hidden

#3 Feb 22, 2012
i cant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acorda Therapeutics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Acorda Therapeutics to Host Conference Call to ... (Jul '13) Oct '13 Darline 2
News Diazepam Nasal Spray Demonstrates Comparable Bi... (Mar '13) Apr '13 raabbitman 2
News Acorda Therapeutics to Present at the Cowen & C... (Mar '13) Mar '13 eddy197173 1
News Acorda 4Q profit climbs; company buying Neuronex (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mandeeeep 4
News Biogen Idec Issues Statement on U.S. Approval o... (Jan '10) Jan '10 SLPPERY WHEN WET 1
News Oral MS Drug Fampridine is Trifecta of Firsts f... (Jan '10) Jan '10 susanne reiss 1
News Oral MS Drug Fampridine is Trifecta of Firsts f... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Jane Vitelli 1
More from around the web