cooleo231231

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

after one year of work experience .. does aggregate % in engineering matter as far as acdenture is concerned ? This is wrt bangalore office .
jake

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

no only sucking up to snr execs matters..so buy gifts praise them and maybe maybe you will leave on your own..get outtttttttt of there.....!!!!!
Kamal

Vadodara, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

I am a MCA student, Is 60% aggregate the eligibility criteria for accenture.
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Accenture will hire anyone with a beating heart and willing to work for a pathetic wage - I guess it goes double for India where there are computer programmers in every corner I hear. So dont worry - you may not even need that degree afterall.
Sarvi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Hi,
Can anyone tell me about the 3rd round interview with a Senior Executive at Accenuture office in the US? I was told it will be a skills interview. Will it be too technical? Please help.
Rekha

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Hi......
I would like to work in accenture but i didnt get 60% in 12th standard. But i got 74% aggregate in BE.
anchal

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Hi......
I would like to work in accenture but i didnt get 60% in 12th standard
. But i got 74% aggregate in BE.
avinash

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

The true qualification needed is that you need to know you to lick their arse. No other skill needed. Think twice... no..maybe hundred times before joining "AXE N CHOR". High Performance in FRAUD. Delivered Garbage (Loads of shit).

Clients CIOs N CTOs who give them business are also fraudsters. Else they wont have given the premium billing rate to an CMM Level 0(thats the lowest CMM one could go...else this could have have been rated in -ve) company headed by KING OF TORTS(Billu Barber) and delvering real junk. High Performance is a expletive in this organization.

Take 2 references - Manoj Rukhrukhkar and Manjan Dutt. Bastards!!! Sons of Whores!!! Their arses are very dry and they want somebody to lick it wet. They will demand that. If you are willing you dont need any percentages

Go thru various forums to get feedback on this organization. People dont lie in forums about this company. Arrogant, Destroying people's career, thick skinned and bastards...these are the values this company upholds. If you are jumping for money..better look for other options...Otherwise you will remember this forum after many years and may repent
Pinakin

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

chor chor AXE N CHOR.
AXE - High performance people leaving the organization (voluntarily or involuntarily)
CHOR - Born out of FRAUD committed earlier. The Legacy continues
AXE N CHOR

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

SELECTION CRITERIA :-
1. MUST BE A GOOD BOOT LICKER
2. MUST BE AN IMCOMPETENT ASSH*LE
3. MUST BE ABLE TO SCREW HIS TEAM ON ANY FALSE BASIS
4. MUST HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BEAR OUT WHATEVER TORTURE THIS COMPANY'S HR REP(the most disgusting BASTARDS under the sun) DISHES OUT.

HIGH PERFORMANCE IS AN ILLUSION. FRAUD/IMCOMPETENCE/FOOTPATH POLITICS/BELOW AVERAGE DELIVERY IS THE REALITY OF THIS ORGANIZATION

ONLY A THICK SKINNED CREATURE WILL JOIN A COMPANY LIKE THIS
Gandha deep rai be-sharma

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2010

sandeep rai sharma = madarch*d behench*d baapch*d bhaich*d ....FRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUD NO 1.
kadambini

Bhopal, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

wat is the eligibility criteria for engineering graduates to get job in accenture
Palak

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

kadambini wrote:
wat is the eligibility criteria for engineering graduates to get job in accenture
People have mentioned the requirement criteria above. AND God has given us something called eyes.

Whatever is mentioned is not a lie.
Nobody cares for your talent or performance.

Wake up and read the forum properly

AVOID and get urself a better life.
If Unemployed...have patience... there are better companies (than this worst B Grade company ) which take zillion times better care of its employee DEVELOPMENT AND career.
Raghavendra

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

karthika wrote:
Hi!!!!!!!!! I want to join a reputed company like accenture, but I dont have 60%aggregate.what to do?
You would like to check out with guys who had same false notion that others had while joining AXE N CHOR. the belief that AXE N CHOR is reputed and branded. It is reputed for some of the ENRON SCAM survivors handling the company. CML level minus 50 company

AXE N CHOR
HIGH PERFORMANCE IN FRAUD. DELIVERED GARBAGE.
Jerry

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

ust the other day I was talking to some new anayst hires. Got an insight into their thinking., It is really sad to observe the commitment and honesty that the fresh graduates had in them. They worked hard to prove to their team. Its a crime that they will be exploited beyond moral concisions.

To all potential employees and existing employees – If you want to join Accenture…think a million times. You will never get back the time you lost with Accenture. The feeling at the end of your life with Accenture is of bitterness as you would have been used and thrown like a condom.

And to all existing employees of Accenture – Please leave now. There is a great life out there. Do not be scared of not getting another job. You will be so surprised that it is very much possible to land with a better job that’s a million times more rewarding and professional than Assventure. Your happiness is more important than ass licking your seniors. Have a soul and live a life. Make sure you take all the trainings, annual leaves, maternity leave etc just before you leave this inhuman gangster organisation.

Accenture is full of bloody crooks, criminals, politicians, rogues and thugs.
Peppe

Pyrmont, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Accenture is the Nazi concentration camp of the IT industry ! The work culture, ethics and values are beyond reason. It is a finishing school for tomorrows rogue politicians !

Do not risk your values, dignity, soul by working for this scam IT consultancy !
gaganjot

Amritsar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

i have got extension of a month till mid of august...will i be definitely called
Subhasmit Mondal

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

I got 62%(6.8 point) marks upto 6th semester.....Can i able to appear to interview of ACCENTURE
Surmeet Kaur Bhatia

Nagpur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

I have got 53% in 10th but in rest i got above 60% and currently in MCA 5th sem.....plz guide me that i would be able to appear for ACCENTURE?........
sunni

Madurai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

yenna Pundai ku da eligibility lam keguringa....
Only see current talent..
Munnadi Nanka eapadi venumnalum Irupom da thevidiya magangala...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Accenture Forum right now

Search the Accenture Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Accenture the WORST (Apr '12) Jul 18 current employee 9
Accenure - Not a good cmonapy (Dec '09) Jul 10 Naveen 77
Accenture BG Checks (May '11) Jul 7 Ganesh 11
What is the typical salary of an Accenture empl... (Aug '06) Jun '14 Inquiring Mind 184
3 Reasons to Outsource Your Investing Dollars (Jul '12) Jun '14 Gurpreet Sohal Birmingham 4
Leaving Accenture (Jun '12) Jun '14 Gurpreet Sohal 8
Accenture = TORTURE (Feb '12) Jun '14 Gurpreet Sohal 25
•••
•••