Fire shuts down Utah coal mine; no in...

Fire shuts down Utah coal mine; no injuries

There are 3 comments on the Fox13Now story from May 4, 2010, titled Fire shuts down Utah coal mine; no injuries. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

A smoldering fire deep inside a Utah coal mine raised levels of deadly carbon monoxide underground and has brought mining to a halt, but no one was injured, the mine's operator said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

tired of illegals

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 4, 2010
Finally, some good news: No one injured
Coal Miner

Castle Dale, UT

#2 May 5, 2010
We are out of work now.... Hopefully it won't be for long
tired of illegals

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 May 6, 2010
coal miner, I am so sorry you are out of work as I know how scary that is, but I am so grateful you are alive and well. You are in our prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arch Coal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arch Coal requests federal investigation in Wes... (May '14) May '14 Bob 1
News Miners to stage mass protest over Patriot Coal ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Brian 1
News Exclusive: U.S. senators seek probe into royalt... (Jan '13) Jan '13 au contraire 5
News UMW sues to keep benefits as Patriot shakes up ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 letemrip 2
News Arch Said to Seek Buyers for Several U.S. Therm... (Apr '12) Jul '12 Unemployed coal m... 2
News EPA official wants mountaintop-removal project ... (Oct '10) Mar '12 Blank 20
News Companies say they need more time to clean coal (Apr '10) Apr '10 GEEWIZ 92
More from around the web