Miners to stage mass protest over Patriot Coal bankruptcy

There are 1 comment on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Miners to stage mass protest over Patriot Coal bankruptcy. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

About 175 active and retired miners and family members from West Virginia are expected to participate in a mass protest Tuesday in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
They should be fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arch Coal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arch Coal requests federal investigation in Wes... (May '14) May '14 Bob 1
News Exclusive: U.S. senators seek probe into royalt... (Jan '13) Jan '13 au contraire 5
News UMW sues to keep benefits as Patriot shakes up ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 letemrip 2
News Arch Said to Seek Buyers for Several U.S. Therm... (Apr '12) Jul '12 Unemployed coal m... 2
News EPA official wants mountaintop-removal project ... (Oct '10) Mar '12 Blank 20
News Fire shuts down Utah coal mine; no injuries (May '10) May '10 tired of illegals 3
News Companies say they need more time to clean coal (Apr '10) Apr '10 GEEWIZ 92
More from around the web