General Cleaner

General Cleaner

There are 1 comment on the Fox2Now story from Aug 31, 2010, titled General Cleaner. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Job Number:9246887 Company Information :ABM Industries Incorporated is one of the largest facility services contractors listed on the New York Stock Exchange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Shawn Fowler

Addison, IL

#1 Sep 9, 2010
I'm interested in this position and I'm a good instructer and I like cleaning,mopping,buffing,and waxing,striping floors and don't mind showing another worker how to learn these assignments,and I learn this type of task at St.Louis Job corps and can lift up 80lbs also know how vacuum offices for companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ABM Industries Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBTY to cut 73 jobs as it outsources janitorial... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Save Money and Jobs 1
News ABM buys Air Serv (Oct '12) Oct '12 Dick Mourdock 2
News Raids Drive Illegal Immigrants Into Underground... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Cricket 23 93
News Janitorsa daytime hours are picking up at offic... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Susan H 2
News Janitorial firm to pay $5.8M in harassment suit (Sep '10) Sep '10 BOHICA 1
News Busch Gardens landscaper cuts 130 local jobs af... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Mark 4
News MPR report says 1,200 undocumented janitors fir... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Missy 1
More from around the web