AmerisourceBergen subpoenaed by U.S. ...

AmerisourceBergen subpoenaed by U.S. attorneys over pain pills

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Aug 9, 2012, titled AmerisourceBergen subpoenaed by U.S. attorneys over pain pills. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

AmerisourceBergen Corp., the third- biggest U.S. drug distributor, was subpoenaed by federal law enforcement agencies for information about the company's ability to keep controlled substances, such as painkillers, from ending up in the wrong hands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 11, 2012
I hope this company fights these sociopathic federal prosecutors with every resource they can muster. Law enforcement thugs want to make sure that as many people suffer as much pain as possible so they can continue to collect their bloated paychecks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AmerisourceBergen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dividend Aristocrats In Focus Part 26 of 54: Wa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 wag1234 2
News Brad Womack or Dr. McSteamy: More Photos of ABC... (Sep '07) Sep '07 carolyn 1
news on amerisource bergen Apr '06 ron 1
More from around the web