Suit filed against ABB-Baldor deal; l...

Suit filed against ABB-Baldor deal; law firms announce investigations

There are 3 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Dec 2, 2010, titled Suit filed against ABB-Baldor deal; law firms announce investigations. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

A lawsuit has been filed by a Little Rock-based firm challenging the planned buyout of Baldor Electric by ABB, and no less than 11 law firms around the country have said they are investigating the $4.2 billion deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

baldor worker

Van Buren, AR

#1 Dec 2, 2010
That may be true. I know somebody that got his stock options in and the person that gave it to them said to hold on to it because something big is fixing to happen. Hmmmm.
odd

Van Buren, AR

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Since when do law firms do investigating unless they are being paid by a client?

Looks to me like they are acting like "ambulance chaser" lawyers looking for payoffs.
non-union worker

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Dec 2, 2010
that would be insider trading, which is highly illegal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheridan unveils the first ABB YuMiA Robot in C... (Dec '15) Dec '15 HitchBOT 2
ABB sponsori violent sport icehockey (Nov '15) Nov '15 Peace123 1
abb drives acs800 - needed extra Analog input (Aug '13) Aug '13 Elan 1
CI867 ModbusTCP Communication (Oct '10) Jul '12 FAIZAL V SAMAD 6
News ABB Wins $45M Power Orders To Boost Clean Power... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Eric 1
News ABB to buy Thomas & Betts for $3.9 billion (Feb '12) Feb '12 Jlc 1
acs 600 (Aug '11) Aug '11 aijaz 1
More from around the web