what up with all these negros on a an...

what up with all these negros on a anglo american board

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jab

Muncie, IN

#1 Sep 16, 2010
im actually irish/italian but my mom has a little bit of english and scottish so that qualifies me for this board. i love all races but why are blacks making up stupid crazy as hell questions about whites they are just proving to be ingorant like always and they also smell like shit other than blacks i respect all other cultures.
celtic-texan

Eaton Rapids, MI

#2 Sep 16, 2010
an irish daygo!! haha they do kinda smell
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#3 May 3, 2013
jab wrote:
im actually irish/italian but my mom has a little bit of english and scottish so that qualifies me for this board. i love all races but why are blacks making up stupid crazy as hell questions about whites they are just proving to be ingorant like always and they also smell like shit other than blacks i respect all other cultures.
Trolls come on here to annoy people by posting malicious ignorance. Then I come on board to annoy THEM by posting measured wisdom. Some trolls hate me because they feel I preach goody-goody. Well I would stop if they stopped ranting baddy-baddy.

Fair deal?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 15, 2013
some times folks go onto boards that look interesting to them.
as well as to see how other folks sound as in what is talked about.
I'm not Black. but I do show up on the Afro-American section of Topix. I like to chat, as well as I pointed out. to get other folks' views on things.
it could be in many folks' cases, the same thing as I tend to do.
ever thought that might be the case?
Mencken

Vilonia, AR

#5 May 16, 2013
First thing you should know is this: Whether it's schools, neighborhoods, places to work, places to go, it really doesn't matter, blacks know that it's better and safer where we whites are. It's the same idea with the way blacks lighten their skin and straighten their hair; they want to look white because they are not a physically attractive people, and they know this and so do whites.

That's one reason they come here.

Another reason is the black is narcissistic by nature. He is compelled by his genetic makeup to shine himself, to seek to be the center of attention.

That's a second reason they come here.

Another reason is that blacks long to be accepted by the white man. Because whites are their better in the things that count -- intelligence, looks, capacity for forethought to name but three of many -- the blacks crave proximity to and the approval of whites.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#6 May 24, 2013
Mencken wrote:
First thing you should know is this: Whether it's schools, neighborhoods, places to work, places to go, it really doesn't matter, blacks know that it's better and safer where we whites are. It's the same idea with the way blacks lighten their skin and straighten their hair; they want to look white because they are not a physically attractive people, and they know this and so do whites.

Another reason is the black is narcissistic by nature. He is compelled by his genetic makeup to shine himself, to seek to be the center of attention.

Another reason is that blacks long to be accepted by the white man. Because whites are their better in the things that count -- intelligence, looks, capacity for forethought to name but three of many -- the blacks crave proximity to and the approval of whites.
I agree. Also, I suspect many of them come here to receive a sense of stability, civilized conversation and perhaps some "shelter from the storm" of their own collective insanity.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 26, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also, I suspect many of them come here to receive a sense of stability, civilized conversation and perhaps some "shelter from the storm" of their own collective insanity.
"Many", meaning yourself, Johnny, and I?

We're the only people that post here really, unless we count your sock-puppets.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 May 26, 2013
Mencken wrote:
Even if that were true, I doubt that blacks feel any envy or need for approval from the people in this forum. You guys are losers and idiots.

If anything, it is white trash from Arkansas that longs to be accepted by the rest of white America. Blacks and whites hate you and want you to stay in your trailers and shacks and away from their neighborhoods.
Mencken

Rose Bud, AR

#10 May 26, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
Even if that were true, I doubt that blacks feel any envy or need for approval from the people in this forum. You guys are losers and idiots.
If blacks don't want to be close to whites and need our approval, then why do they keep attaching themselves to us? Why do they keep moving to our neighborhoods after we've moved away from them?

If blacks don't feel envy and want to be near whites, why don't they live in the cities whites left behind, the cities that whites just handed over to them intact? Why do blacks want to move out to the suburbs where whites successfully created -- again -- a new life and new infrastructure for ourselves?

If blacks don't feel envy of white schools and universities, why don't they just associate with their own kind at their supposedly fine "historically black colleges and universities" (HBCU) instead of invading traditionally white schools?

If blacks don't feel envy at white beauty, why do black women straighten their hair to look like a white woman's? Why do they lighten their skin to look more like white women?

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/01/beyonc...
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2008/08/06/0806_beyon...

I could go on. And on. And on. And on. But we'll wait while you give answers to the above questions.
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
If anything, it is white trash from Arkansas that longs to be accepted by the rest of white America. Blacks and whites hate you and want you to stay in your trailers and shacks and away from their neighborhoods.
Blacks do hate whites, it is true. Black men hate white women, but even as stupid as a black man is, he still knows a quality product when he sees it. So he's still drawn to white women.

If you hate us so much, then why don't you stop coming to this forum? You know why: because if it's white, it's better. Once you go white, everything's all right.

Once you go black ... you become a single mother.

Why don't you show us anything black that's better than white. Show us Atlanta. Show us Baltimore. Show us the Congo. Show us Detroit. Show us Ethiopia. Show us Flint. Show us *ANY* African country tht begins with the letter "G." Show us Haiti. Show us Ivory Coast. Show us Jamaica. Show us Kenya. Show us Memphis. Show us Nairobi. Show us Oakland. Show us ... oh, by now even *YOU* will get the idea through your skull. Blacks can't even run a glass of water, how much more so can they competently run a city or a country?

It's you and those of your kind who are the losers. If it weren't so, you'd stick to your own kind and try to keep losers away. But you keep coming here to be with the winners.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Jun 2, 2013
Mencken wrote:
<quoted text>
If blacks don't want to be close to whites and need our approval, then why do they keep attaching themselves to us? Why do they keep moving to our neighborhoods after we've moved away from them?
If blacks don't feel envy and want to be near whites, why don't they live in the cities whites left behind, the cities that whites just handed over to them intact? Why do blacks want to move out to the suburbs where whites successfully created -- again -- a new life and new infrastructure for ourselves?
If blacks don't feel envy of white schools and universities, why don't they just associate with their own kind at their supposedly fine "historically black colleges and universities" (HBCU) instead of invading traditionally white schools?
If blacks don't feel envy at white beauty, why do black women straighten their hair to look like a white woman's? Why do they lighten their skin to look more like white women?
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2012/01/beyonc...
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2008/08/06/0806_beyon...
I could go on. And on. And on. And on. But we'll wait while you give answers to the above questions.
<quoted text>
Blacks do hate whites, it is true. Black men hate white women, but even as stupid as a black man is, he still knows a quality product when he sees it. So he's still drawn to white women.
If you hate us so much, then why don't you stop coming to this forum? You know why: because if it's white, it's better. Once you go white, everything's all right.
Once you go black ... you become a single mother.
Why don't you show us anything black that's better than white. Show us Atlanta. Show us Baltimore. Show us the Congo. Show us Detroit. Show us Ethiopia. Show us Flint. Show us *ANY* African country tht begins with the letter "G." Show us Haiti. Show us Ivory Coast. Show us Jamaica. Show us Kenya. Show us Memphis. Show us Nairobi. Show us Oakland. Show us ... oh, by now even *YOU* will get the idea through your skull. Blacks can't even run a glass of water, how much more so can they competently run a city or a country?
It's you and those of your kind who are the losers. If it weren't so, you'd stick to your own kind and try to keep losers away. But you keep coming here to be with the winners.

EVERY single point which you typed up above.--- You are 150% correct.

This poster who is going by the name of "Elder_of_Zion".---- He is NOT Jewish.

He is African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

On the Anglo American forum & Top Stories forum, at least 8 other posters have called him out on his very stupid, juvenile & childish posting & trolling actions.

But, he is still acting a fool.

Just proving true & reinforcing a few VERY negative stereotypes about African Americans.

That, despite them being physically grown adults.--- Mentally, they have the mindsets & maturity level of little 3 year old childrent.

Proving true & reinforcing these VERY negative stereotypes about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).--- That they are VERY stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jun 2, 2013
Mencken ---- Over a year & half ago, you typed up several points to me about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior.

I went back to that other thread & retrieved your points. This was in reference to that African American poster & troll from Houston. Who was typing up many threads & posts about White women. Where he was calling White women s---s.

This is what you said about him & about African Americans.---

Your statements here.---- You said "This is a stupid and ignorant African-in-America. Allow me a couple of additional points.

1) It just goes to show that whites can't have anything of their own. It doesn't matter what it is - housing, schools, swimming pools, shopping malls, it. does. not. matter.-- whatever is frequented by mostly whites, soon the blacks will follow. It has always been this way. Since whites first encountered blacks selling other blacks and made the mistake of buying them and bringing them along for the ride, blacks follow whites everywhere.

2) Black people like this troll are just smart enough to realize that they're inferior but too stupid to do anything about it. The result is anger and frustration that exhibits itself by such trolling as this. And it's genetic. It cannot be fixed. It is who they are. It is past time to just say what the truth is.

Mencken, EVERY point which you made.--- You sure hit the nail RIGHT ON THE HEAD.
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#13 Jun 2, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Mencken ---- Over a year & half ago, you typed up several points to me about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) behavior.
I went back to that other thread & retrieved your points. This was in reference to that African American poster & troll from Houston. Who was typing up many threads & posts about White women. Where he was calling White women s---s.
This is what you said about him & about African Americans.---
Your statements here.---- You said "This is a stupid and ignorant African-in-America. Allow me a couple of additional points.
1) It just goes to show that whites can't have anything of their own. It doesn't matter what it is - housing, schools, swimming pools, shopping malls, it. does. not. matter.-- whatever is frequented by mostly whites, soon the blacks will follow. It has always been this way. Since whites first encountered blacks selling other blacks and made the mistake of buying them and bringing them along for the ride, blacks follow whites everywhere.
2) Black people like this troll are just smart enough to realize that they're inferior but too stupid to do anything about it. The result is anger and frustration that exhibits itself by such trolling as this. And it's genetic. It cannot be fixed. It is who they are. It is past time to just say what the truth is.
Mencken, EVERY point which you made.--- You sure hit the nail RIGHT ON THE HEAD.
Johnny, as they used to say in the wine cooler commercials, "Thank you for your support."

Seriously, although we do go back and forth of other issues, I am glad we do agree on these points.

Taking this some further, I pulled this from wiki under their entry for "Human."

"Humans are distinguished from other animals by a relatively larger brain with a particularly well developed neocortex, prefrontal cortex and temporal lobes; enabling high levels of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, problem solving, culture through social learning, and other important mental capabilities which, combined with bipedal locomotion that frees the hands for manipulating objects, has allowed far greater use of tools than any other species."

There. Right ***there,*** that part that says "enabling high levels of abstract reasoning, language, introspection, problems solving, culture through social learning, and other important mental capabilities ...", I don't see most blacks having any of that.

High levels of abstract reasoning? This from the people that believed that Kentucky Fried Chicken made black men sterile? From the people who believe that the Klan manufactures Marlboro cigarettes? From a people that believes Kool cigarettes are made with ingredients that make a black man impotent? From a people that believe that the word "picnic" ... well, you've got the idea.

Introspection? Self-absorption, narcissism, selfishness, I see that. But introspection, not so much do I see it.

Language? The Ebonics I hear makes me wonder whether they have language skills at all.(Their text messaging must be hilarious.)

Problem solving? I can sure see that blacks are *causing* problems. But what problems are blacks solving? Are they working to lower the rate of illegitimacy in their community? Lowering the dropout rate of teens and raising their academic performance? Are they working to make their communities the type of place that a white person wants to move to?

Culture through social learning? I see their culture and I am appalled and astonish by what they learn socially.

"Other important mental capabilities," that must be what blacks have a lot of, "other." Because I don't see a lot making them human in my opinion.

Perhaps there aren't yet enough named subcategories of what constitutes "human."
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#15 Mar 5, 2015
Mencken.---------

One CANNOT lump all black people in the same boat.

Because foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Cubans, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Virgin Islanders, Grenadians, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans), black Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Eritreans, Ethiopians, & Somalis))

are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (all of the foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility, integrity, & gratitude.

Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment, & dedication.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#16 Mar 5, 2015
Mencken.---------

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa) come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is.

But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can & they DO function & survive on their own. Foreign born blacks can & they DO fuction & survive in the United States private sector.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government or a union for their functioning & survival. When an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) is working & getting by, they are just barely making it due to massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#17 Mar 20, 2015
jab wrote:
Do it back in their forum. We need to exercise more offensive moves, not just defense.
Caribbean Woman

Dundee, UK

#18 Mar 22, 2015
Johnny wrote:
Mencken.---------
One CANNOT lump all black people in the same boat.
Because foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Cubans, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Virgin Islanders, Grenadians, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans), black Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Eritreans, Ethiopians, & Somalis))
are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Primarily in regards to culture.
Foreign born blacks (all of the foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.
Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility, integrity, & gratitude.
Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment, & dedication.
Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.
Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Thank you for pointing out the differences between African Americans and other blacks to many people assume all black people are the same everywhere in the world, it's ignorance and simply not true like you wrote in your posts, foreign born blacks believe in getting an education, working hard and are law abiding citizens.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#19 Mar 22, 2015
Caribbean Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out the differences between African Americans and other blacks to many people assume all black people are the same everywhere in the world, it's ignorance and simply not true like you wrote in your posts, foreign born blacks believe in getting an education, working hard and are law abiding citizens.

Caribbean Woman, you are so very welcome. Glad to.

Your 5 points above.-------- You are absolutely correct.

Mind if I ask, what Caribbean nation do you have ancestral roots from?

Jamaica?
Caribbean Woman

Dundee, UK

#20 Mar 23, 2015
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaica?
It's two islands St Vincent and Grenadines and Trinidad and Tobago, believe me when I say we are nothing like African Americans you know crime is low in St Vincent, because if you do you will be treated like a social outcast you WILL be shunned once you have served you time in jail. What I don't like about African Americans if you believe in education it's seen as uncool,or if you don't use slang your accused of acting white, African Americans seem to excuse black on black crime they call it snitching and seem to have a see know evil,hear no evil and speak no evil attitude,but whenever a white person attacks a African American they make a big massive fuss. Sometimes African Americans are their own worst enemies. At least Africans and Caribbean people appreciate the importance of education and study hard to achieve their goals.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#21 Mar 25, 2015
Caribbean Woman.---------

You said "It's two islands St. Vincent and Grenadines and Trinidad and Tobago".-------

Oh, you have ancestral roots from those two Caribbean nations. Very nice.

My mothers family comes from the Dominican Republic. My fathers family comes from Italy.

Regarding St. Vincent and the Grenadines.---------

Their economy is primarily based on agriculture, dominated by banana production.

A growing services sector, based mostly on a growing tourist industry is also important.

Regarding Trinidad and Tobago.---------

Trinidad and Tobago is the third richest country per capita in the Americas after the United States & Canada.

It is recognized as a high income economy by the World Bank. Unlike most of the English-speaking Caribbean, it's economy is primarily industrial, with an emphasis on petroleum & petrochemicals. It's wealth is mainly attributable to its large reserves & exploitation of oil & natural gas.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#22 Mar 25, 2015
Caribbean Woman.---------

Before I respond back to your other points which you addressed to me.-------- Four questions?---------

How do you like the United Kingdom?

Have you lived in the United Kingdom for quite awhile?

Do you miss Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?

Do you miss Trinidad and Tobago?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) 8 hr Anon 192
what do wm think about ww who only date bm? (Jul '14) 12 hr Johnny 89
Stay Positive <3 (Jul '15) Jun 22 Johnny 390
why do white men enjoy sex with boys (Aug '14) Jun 18 Johnny 64
how come there are millions of white girls dati... (Jul '15) Jun 17 Johnny 29
Blacks made me racist (Jul '15) Jun 17 Johnny 149
Real White Women answer only! Jun 17 Johnny 12
More from around the web