First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#1 May 29, 2013
Post here your links to news reports of white-on-black crime. Do not cut and paste entire articles. Just the link, please, so that we can read it for ourselves. Everyone would prefer a few lines here and kept to a minimum to give the gist of the story.

We're giving equal time. We've already started a second thread, black-on-white crime. Follow the same rules as above and post your links there to black-on-white crime.

I'll take first bats.

["Final Jeopardy" theme playing ...]

Uh-oh. Looks like there's no evil racist whites committing crime against blacks today. Well, stick around. I'm sure that Topix will soon be flooded with examples.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#2 May 30, 2013
Evidently no one found any white-on-black crime today. Check back tomorrow.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Once again we have no reports of white-on-black crime.
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Once again we have no reports of white-on-black crime.
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Day 7, and once again we find no reports of white-on-black crime.

Are you starting to notice a pattern?
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#6 Jun 5, 2013
Day 8, and once again we find no reports of white-on-black crime.
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Day 9. Yet again, there apparently is no white-on-black crime to report.
Mencken

Quitman, AR

#9 Jun 9, 2013
Day 10. Once again we do not find white-on-black crime.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Day 11 and we have yet to have any report of White-on-black crime.

Is anyone noticing a pattern here?
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Day 12. We are coming up on two weeks and no one yet can report an instance of white-on-black crime.

Yet for the black-on-White thread, there are ample examples of blacks targeting whites.

Are you starting to notice anything now?
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Jun 14, 2013
getty up gets it.

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, Days 13, 14, and 15, and still no one can post a White-on-black crime.

So where are all these evil, racist, violence-loving Whites?
entermittent

Runnemede, NJ

#16 Jun 16, 2013
the double you is bad luck do not type the double you.. it is a cursed letter...
entermittent

Runnemede, NJ

#17 Jun 16, 2013
if you go to school avoid letters that reperesent the letters you don't want to view on a sheet of paper

students that names start having the letter A are more likely to do good in school or hang out with someoen who does good in school as they do bad in school..
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jun 16, 2013
Saturday and Sunday, Days 16 and 17. Still no one able to post any incident of the evil White racists committing crimes upon the poor, downtrodden blacks.

What about it, entermittent or Alruinds or "probably," all of you from the Somerdale, NJ area? Since you're spending all this time trolling here with your goofy antifa BS, can't you come up with anything in defense of your pets?
hereyougo

Runnemede, NJ

#19 Jun 16, 2013
like a i head of like some thing was all like.. um.. he was likeor she was kiled by italian mafia..

because they were black and making too much money or somethin i dunno..
hereyougo

Runnemede, NJ

#20 Jun 16, 2013
white women making fun of my small penis and dating other black guys is a white on black crime..
it's like bullying or something..
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Jun 17, 2013
Day 18 and still no one has posted a White-on-black crime. Even our village idiot on loan from Somerdale NJ can't produce for us an instance of the eeeeeeebil white raaaaaaycis' committing a crime against the poor downtrodden black mang.
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Day 19. We have yet to see posted an incidence of White-on-black crime. Yet we've been able to post a black-on-White crime almost every day.

Do you begin to see a pattern shaping up here?
Mencken

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Jun 21, 2013
Day 20. Still no instances of whites committing crimes against the blagmang.
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

#25 Jun 23, 2013
uh we already know about that white guy slappig the borderline white black baby with STRAIGHT freakin hair.. that probably woudln never even commit crimes against white people due to how white it is!.. and threatening to kill it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indian guy has 3 white gf Thu maria lu 4
Johnny Dec 24 Johnny 23
Safest States To Live In Dec 23 Who cares 4
Central Asians are Asians Dec 23 Johnny 21
Black People are Muslims by Nature! Dec 23 Johnny 12
Sudden urge to hurt Crackas, Chinks, and Curry ... Dec 23 Johnny 4
white woman angry that black guy dont want to d... Dec 23 Johnny 3
More from around the web