White Women Travel To Kenya Africa For Companionship. LOL

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

grandpaw whitey

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I don't know why them women would go there, they can find a greasy nigguh right here. They might not be as greasy over there.
Nan

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Here is the link just in case any white women want to know more about the special trip or go for a visit. LOL
http://www.google.com/url...
Erico

Europe

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Hey am eric 24yrs old.Am tall,lovely,caring,romatic,hon est,funny and much gud in bed.Am in kenya at mombasa ev thea iz some 1 Who is willing 2 have mi then cal.+254724945358
Bozackbox

Paterson, NJ

#5 Feb 14, 2013
grandpaw whitey wrote:
I don't know why them women would go there, they can find a greasy nigguh right here. They might not be as greasy over there.
its because they prefer big black cocks and not little pink weiners. Or you are jealous because you desire black cocks yourself.
Jake

Lake Forest, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
The white woman who got to africa are grey-haired old hags who couldn't get white men in their own country to throw them a f__k if they paid them. Half of them will end up dead of AIDS.
smartypants

Carson, MS

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Once you go black, you become a single mom.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#8 Apr 5, 2013
That's unfortunatly true. When a woman is no longer desired and maybe is divorced, she sometimes go on "romanceholidays". I wish they had more dignity and pride than buying sex from young men from the 3rd world . The problem is they don't use protection, because they say it spoils the "romance". Grannies risk getting HIV from male prostitutes. And they sometimes bring the young men to the West because they believe it's true love. Sigh. They are in it for the visas and the money. And the taxpayers are paying the price. Because the women are not too smart.
But BLACK women do it too.
Movies: "How Stella got her groove". Stella is BLACK.
"Heading South".
And "Paradise love".
Mencken

Carson, MS

#9 Apr 8, 2013
grandpaw whitey wrote:
They're probably a lot more intelligent, though. I mean, really, if conditions are so hard for blacks in America, you'd think they'd have sense enough to board the next ship leaving.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 11, 2013
That's bullshite propaganda!

I highly doubt that anyone's going to take a bite out of that one, certainly not a white woman. I'd fear for my life in Africa. The rape and AIDS stats are through the roof, and both the police and government are completely corrupt.

I'm sure this B.S. is being pushed by Jews and lapped up by all those men who are desperate to be with a white woman.

Nice try though...

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#11 Apr 26, 2013
Lived there for one year when I was 14 liked it there and the men are very nice too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what up with all these negros on a anglo americ... (Sep '10) Wed Caribbean Woman 25
White womens hair is disgusting (Aug '12) Wed Spotted Girl 16
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) Mar 22 Black person 106
Happy days coming to Europe (May '14) Mar 22 Johnny 108
Topix's African American forum. ------ (Jun '11) Mar 20 Spotted Girl 27
Disgraceful (Aug '12) Mar 20 Spotted Girl 75
Poll White Americans! Stop claiming us (Jul '09) Mar 20 Spotted Girl 25
More from around the web