Why do Poor Whites Vote Republican?
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#126 Feb 11, 2012
Man for all seasons --- You said "it's the Democratic Party of today that is standing up for the middle class and the poor".--- Not for the middle class. Prior to the 1960s, this was the case & deal. From the 1960s till now, the democratic party has stood up for & represents the interests of the lazy, shiftless, incompetent, irresponsible, unproductive & criminal elements in this nation.

From the 1960s till now, the democratic party has been the political party of the liberal / leftist activists, union leaders, union members & African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

You said "you are bigoted".--- True. I'm anti-left wing & anti-union.

I'm VERY pro Zionist.

You said "filled with hatred".--- It isn't hatred. Hatred is too strong a word.

I definitely do view the factions on the left wing with contempt & disdain.

Johnny

Muskego, WI

#127 Feb 11, 2012
Man for all seasons ---- You said "It is the Republican party that preaches fear and hatred".--- You got this inverted & counterclockwise.

It has been & is currently the democrats. Here are examples of this.---

1. Back in November, 1994. Right after the Republicans won back the House & Senate. When Republicans (Primarily Newt Gingrich) were attempting to reform welfare, democrats were saying that "Gingrich stole Christmas".

When the Republicans were attempting to make reforms, the democrats were saying that the Republicans were going to be taking food from the mouths of children. Especially from African American kids. Democrats were also saying that African American kids were going to be eating at segregated tables & lunch counters.

2. Back in mid April, 1995. Right after the Oklahoma City (OKC) bombing. Democrats were putting the blame on Conservative talk radio hosts G. Gordon Liddy, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage & Michael Reagan.

Democrats were claiming that these Conservative talk radio hosts created a climate which led to the OKC bombing.

Democrats were also claiming that the Republicans in the House & Senate (Especially Newt Gingrich) created a climate which led to the OKC bombing.

3. Back in 1998. Right prior to the election for the House & Senate. The democratic party ran adds on television which said that -- "Every time that one votes Republican, another African American church burns".

4. Back in 2002. Right prior to the election for the House & Senate. The democratic party ran adds on television which were in reference to our nations president back then, George Bush Jr.'s opposition to hate crimes legislation. These democratic party ads were insinuating that Bush Jr.'s opposition to hate crimes legislation contributed to the death of African American James Byrd.

5. Back in April, 2009. Democrats were calling the Tea Party people racists, nazis, klan, evil, mean spirited & heartless.

6. From July till September, 2009. The town hall meetings which took place for the discussions on health care reform. Democrats were calling the people who met for these town hall meetings racists, nazis, klan, evil, mean spirited & heartless.

Here's another example of the left wing preaching fear & hate.--- Left wing Rev. Jeremiah Wrights sermons.

Rev. Wrights comments against Whites & against Americas federal gov't. Wrights comments against Americas foreign policy in the past & in the present day.

Wrights comments against Zionism & against Israel.

His comments against western culture, against capitalism & against corporations.
White Guy

Houston, TX

#128 Feb 15, 2012
The same reason why most blacks vote Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Murrieta, CA

#129 Feb 15, 2012
It's because 98% of elected Republicans are white attache carrying biz men, walking in lockstep, thinking in unison like drones.
Lots of people think like drones.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#130 Mar 21, 2012
White Guy wrote:

From the 1960s till now, in each & every election at the federal, state & local levels, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have voted OVER 90% for democratic party candidates.

Hey White Guy, in your above post you used the term "blacks".

With all due respect, you using the term "blacks" is way too vague.

This is what I mean by this.--- Not all black people are alike.

There are VERY substantial & fundamental differences between foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Virgin Islanders, Grenadians), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & African born blacks (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalians))

& African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Especially in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (All of the respective foreign born black groups which I mentioned in my above paragraph) are appreciative of America.

Foreign born blacks have traits & attributes which African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) TRAGICALLY lack.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity & self gratitude about themselves.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Tragically, America has the lowest & lowliest black life form in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#131 Mar 21, 2012
White Guy wrote:

White Guy, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) dominate in basketball & in some positions in football. As wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

There are some talented & good African American comedians, actors, actresses & singers.

There are some professional, capable & competent African Americans.

But, a professional, capable & competent African American person is the very, very rare exception.

Most African Americans cannot survive or function on their own merits.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have mixed emotions about Americas capitalist system.

On one hand, African Americans don't like capitalisms tenets of competition.

It is because most African Americans cannot compete with other Americans in this nations capitalist system.

For one to succeed in capitalism requires these traits & attributes.--- Work ethic, goals, ambition, drive, competence & capabilities.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) tragically lack.

But, African Americans like the side benefits of Americas capitalist system. African Americans like the welfare & other entitlements which this nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like this because most African Americans cannot survive or function on their own merits.

Most African Americans NEED help from other Americans for their survival.

Most African Americans need help from American governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels for their survival.

Most African Americans need help from American governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels. For aid & for jobs.

Tragically, most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot survive or function on their own merits.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#132 Mar 21, 2012
White Guy --- An observation.-- Several months ago I looked over Topixs African American forum. I saw what the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters were talking about.

It was primarily about sex.

It show that African Americans have a totally one track mind.

It shows African American priorities in life.

It shows African Americans mentality, mindset & maturity level.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so VERY stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Johnny

Muskego, WI

#133 Mar 21, 2012
White Guy ---- Examples.--- Of the threads on the African American forum. Of what physically grown African American (Descendants of black American slaves) adults were talking about. To show the mindset, mentality & maturity level of physically grown African American adults.----

I remember the threads. Here they are.---

1. What is Nicki Minaj going to wear?

2. Why is Nicki Minaj light skinned? Is she mixed?

3. Why is Beyonce light skinned?

4. What is Beyonce going to wear?

5. Is Beyonce mixed?

6. Do mexicans like blacks?

7. Do jews like blacks?

8. Do white women like black men?

9. don't call me black...I'm mixed.

10. don't call me mixed, I'm black.

11. do africans like african americans.

12. do caribbeans like african americans.

13. are dominicans black?

14. are dominicans latino?

15. are puerto ricans black?

16. are puerto ricans mixed?

17. are dominicans racist against blacks?

18. why are whites so beautiful.

19. why black men be ignoring me when I am with a white man.

In addition, a whole host of other threads such as why black girls do this. Or why black girls don't do this.

Other threads such as black girls not doing this. Or why black girls won't be doing this.

The African American forum shows the priorities of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

The African American forum show the mindset, mentality & maturity level of physically grown African American adults.

Physically grown African American adults talking about the MOST trivial, juvenile & childish stuff.

Physically grown African American adults with the mindset, mentality & maturity level of little 3 year old children.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so VERY stupid, ignorant, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them with such contempt & disdain.

EVEN foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Virgin Islanders, Grenadians), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalians))

even distance themselves from African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Even foreign born blacks even consider most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a bunch of royal, big time, pathetic losers & failures at life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men do feel like black men should stop br... 3 hr No Username 4
Donald Tump the most powerfully muslim on earth May 1 PROUD TO BE SERB ... 40
Do white girls like black guys Apr 26 Johnny 21
is it true that most consumer of interracial po... (Nov '13) Apr 24 Johnny 32
Real White Women answer only! Apr 24 Johnny 7
I support police who shoot black criminals. Apr 24 Johnny 474
I ask you why a white female whose been with a... (Mar '14) Apr 21 Johnny 26
More from around the web