First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2010
How can you tell when a negro is well hung?
He stops moving.

What do you call a gay black man?
Strange Fruit.

Why are blacks like monkeys?
Both look best hanging from trees.

Why did the negro cross the road?
KFC had a 2-for-1 special.

How do you starve a negro?
Hide his food stamps under his work boots.

Why didn't the Ancient Egyptians call negroes "antique farm equipment"?
Back then they were just farm equipment.

Why are Africans the fastest runners?
They run from the cops over there too.
Winferwin

Germantown, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
Um, what do these jokes have to do with knee growths?'Cuz I don't get 'em.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 12, 2010
What does a negro and manure have in common?
Both are only useful for growing crops.

Why are blacks so impressed by pimps?
They're the only ones who can keep track of their finances.

Why do blacks think crack is racist?
Because it's white.
Winferwin

Germantown, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2010
Are these tumor jokes?

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2010
Why do blacks blast their speakers?
So the blind can hate them too.

Why do blacks smell?
So the blind and deaf can hate them.

Why is it good to hang blacks high up in trees?
It makes them closer to God.

Why do blacks think they wrote the Constitution?
It says "to promote the general Welfare."

Where is the best place to find a negro in his natural habitat?
The county jail.

Why are blacks like monkeys?
Both are mostly found either in Africa or behind bars.

What's the only difference between a gay bar and a negro jail?
The second one has a higher chance of STDs.

Why did people cry about the Haiti earthquake?
There's still 9 million of them left.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 2, 2010
Winferwin wrote:
Um, what do these jokes have to do with knee growths?'Cuz I don't get 'em.
It's because you are a dumbass
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2010
Glad to know the racism is alive an well in the United States. You racist whites LOVE your race and ethnic jokes.

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#11 Mar 4, 2010
"The only reason whites are on the black forum is JEALOUSEY...."

lol...and nigguhspike is ALL OVER the white forum.

What's THAT tell ya?

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#12 Mar 5, 2010
Watch how EASY it is to trap these two morons....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9F6BSNLKTRV6...

Especially after a Classic! FAIL like....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T5QITUHF1JI80...

lol!!!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
"The only reason whites are on the black forum is JEALOUSEY...."
lol...and nigguhspike is ALL OVER the white forum.
What's THAT tell ya?
It tell you that he was probably bored and slumming on the lame and boring Anglo American forum. Jughead. Again, you're WRONG.

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#14 Mar 7, 2010
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
It tell you that he was probably bored and slumming on the lame and boring Anglo American forum. Jughead. Again, you're WRONG.
How can I be "wrong", brainiac? I didn't even TAKE a guess, I just asked a QUESTION.

lol....yeah, you're "smarter" than me, slobbo....
....wayyyyy smarter.....lmAo!
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#15 Mar 8, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
<quoted text>How can I be "wrong", brainiac? I didn't even TAKE a guess, I just asked a QUESTION.
lol....yeah, you're "smarter" than me, slobbo....
....wayyyyy smarter.....lmAo!
Whatever. Of course I'm smarter than you are, Jugs, even YOU know that. No go back and study for your GED. By the way I notice you stopped debating me about sports on another post because you don't know ANYTHING about sports. Right, Jughead? You wouldn't know Tiger Woods from James Woods. Ha ha ha...
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#19 Mar 23, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
"The only reason whites are on the black forum is JEALOUSEY...."
lol...and nigguhspike is ALL OVER the white forum.
What's THAT tell ya?
He likes to go slumming in the white areas once in a while. What does THAT tell you, you racist pig.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 27, 2010
Why don't blacks like aspirin?
They have to pick the cotton out to use it.

Why do blacks look down on farmers?
It reminds them of when they used to be important to society.

Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
He doesn't know he's black.

What do you call a black man who lynched himself?
A vigilante.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#22 Mar 28, 2010
What do pimps and slaves have in common?
Both wear chains and work with hoes.

Why did the black woman put her baby in the microwave?
She confused "chillins" with "chitlins."

“Can't stand liberals!”

Since: Mar 10

Hell, wanna join me?

#23 Mar 29, 2010
only good nikkker is a dead nikkker!

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#25 Mar 29, 2010
I Am The Riddler wrote:
Why don't blacks like aspirin?
They have to pick the cotton out to use it.
Why do blacks look down on farmers?
It reminds them of when they used to be important to society.
Why is Stevie Wonder always smiling?
He doesn't know he's black.
What do you call a black man who lynched himself?
A vigilante.
Why is there cotton in an asprin bottle in the first place?

...to remind negroes they had to pick cotton before they learned to sell drugs.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 29, 2010
Heres a funny joke.

Black inventions.

“Dass wut Ahm tawkeen bawt!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#28 Apr 6, 2010
What does Obama call his used toilet paper?
"Self portrait."

Why don't black men ever get charged for putting up nooses?
Liberals think they're too dumb to tie a knot.

What do you call the Million Man March being run over by a steam roller?
Road resurfacing.

Why do blacks always brag about their penis size?
They're too dumb to realize they're using a metric ruler.

Why does every word used to refer to blacks eventually become racist?
Not even words want to be associated with them!

What's the only good thing about blacks?
Black-on-black shootings.

What did NASA say about a space shuttle filled with black men when it exploded?
"Mission Successful."

Why do blacks sit on the porch all the time?
They're waiting for Massa to come back.

How do we know Jesus wasn't black?
If he was black, he would have turned water into malt liquor.

What's the difference between blacks today and blacks 200 years ago?
Blacks 200 years ago worked without pay, blacks today get paid without work.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#29 Apr 6, 2010
A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin asking, "How did the human race start?". Sarah Palin answered, "God made Adam and Eve, they had children and all mankind was made."

THe next day the little girl wrote to michelle obama and asked the same question. Michelle obama answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys in africa from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl went to her father and asked, "How come Sarah Palin told me that mankind was created by God, and michelle obama told me mankind evolved from monkeys?"

Her father answeres, "Well, it's very simple ... Sarah Palin told you about her ancestors, and michelle obama told you about hers!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Central Asians are Asians Tue Johnny 9
Fun facts about white woman and black men Tue Johnny 3
Black male vacation in Europe Tue Johnny 2
Black Crime Claims Life of Apologist for Black ... Mon Capanig 5
how come white people worship black people so m... Dec 14 Johnny 14
Abella Danger Keisha Grey Flash Brown 12/15/201... Dec 14 Johnny 3
white male population is dwindling in USA and E... Dec 13 slight 24