Why Do Whites Hate Blacks

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mat

Duluth, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
An interesting article, I don't understand the deep seeded hate, this article makes some good points.

http://www.google.com/url...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Mat wrote:
An interesting article, I don't understand the deep seeded hate, this article makes some good points.

http://www.google.com/url...
I didn't have the time to read that garbage but Whites mostly don't like blacks because of all the squalor & crime that they inevitably bring.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Hate is an "extremely strong word" though. Only a very small percent of Whites, perhaps 1-2%, actually "hate" Blacks. Most of them are probably Nazi Lowriders & Aryan Brotherhood as well.

I am only central right-wing, we don't hate Blacks at all, but we do get annoyed by them "on a regular basis".

Hope that helps to clear things up some. There are "no extreme right" posters on the Anglo American forum currently, I would know.
Lady MoonShineDown

New York, NY

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
Hate is an "extremely strong word" though. Only a very small percent of Whites, perhaps 1-2%, actually "hate" Blacks. Most of them are probably Nazi Lowriders & Aryan Brotherhood as well.

I am only central right-wing, we don't hate Blacks at all, but we do get annoyed by them "on a regular basis".

Hope that helps to clear things up some. There are "no extreme right" posters on the Anglo American forum currently, I would know.
"Hate" *is* a strong word. I agree.*I* certainly don't *hate* anyone immediately upon *sight*. That has *nothing* to do with being proud of being White, or of your White / European background, etc; unless you're into the Neo-Nazi / Aryan Brotherhood thing, as Aussie Bob has said.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Sep 20, 2012
When it comes to living with Africans, I am definitely a Separatist. I have seen no evidence to suggest that they can live successfully & peacefully in large numbers "anywhere" in the West. I do not hate them or want them dead though. Blind hatred doesn't serve anybody. I really hope the West can solve it's "multicultural woes".
Hi Bob

Pelham, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
I really hope the West can solve it's "multicultural woes".
http://news.yahoo.com/colleges-improving-blac...

Not when you force liberalism under the illusion of equality.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Mat wrote:
this article makes some good points.
__________

You are correct that the article which you posted made some good points.

But (With all due respect), there is much, much more involved.

That link mentioned the term "blacks".

One cannot lump all people of African descent into the same boat.

Due to this nations group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.

For instance, there are extreme, radical, White Right wing organizations like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads.

These groups dislike all people of African descent.

These groups also dislike the other respective groups of people of color.

But, the KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads don't carry any weight in this nation.

The KKK, Aryan Nations, skinheads don't control the means of production & don't make the policies in this nation.

The White-American masses collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians are pro-Asian & pro-Hispanic (Afro-Latino included).

Asians have been known as being Americas "model minority".

Asians are PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are also a PREFERED "minority".

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

One has to be aware of this nations group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.---

The White-American masses collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians do NOT consider Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) to be a threat or an enemy.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are not considered to be a threat to the American System.

Blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not viewed as being a threat or an enemy.

Blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are not viewed as being a threat to the American System.

HOWEVER though, the White-American masses collectively, White-Americans in businesses, White-Americans in the business lobby & White-American politicians DEFINITELY DO consider African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a threat & an enemy.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are DEFINITELY viewed as being a threat to the American System.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Mat --- "A continuation".--- What is happening in this nation is this.--- Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here's a link which shows a very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being "Honorary White Status" in this nation.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. Against African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

To a lesser extent, blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are also being elevated & advanced. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Many American businesses are phasing out African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). For laborers from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa.

Americas Institutions of higher learning are accepting & admitting blacks who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa. IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This is especially happening at Americas Ivy League Universities.


To a lesser extent (Compared to Hispanics), blacks in America who have ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are also viewed as being a buffer class. Against African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Hi Bob wrote:
<quoted text> http://news.yahoo.com/colleges-improving-blac...

Not when you force liberalism under the illusion of equality.
I agree, those kinds of Liberal policies tend to be fraught with ironically hypocritical double-standards. I don't think the AA community has the common sense to see it for what it is though.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 26, 2012
locksmith33 wrote:
Johnny, Blacks will never be phased out, blacks have the DOMINATE GENES.
Good morning, locksmith33.:)
(That's called "good manners". I hope that you'll change and follow suit. I won't engage you in your juvenile behavior.) Do you see how *easy* that was?:)

*Every* single ethnicity has both dominant and recessive genes, Whites and blacks *obviously* included. Recessive genes do *not* mean "bad genes", either.

Educate yourself before you make comments like this; have you ever even taken a simple high school biology class? You've *obviously* been listening to fools who enjoy *ignorantly* spouting off about how they think that "blacks have dominant genes / Whites have recessive genes", and you are parroting them.-smh- That absurdity couldn't be *further* from the *truth*.

For example, when it comes to appendages: the majority of abnormalities are dominant, and the majority of normalities are recessive. In addition to many, many other conditions, polydactyly- having more than five digits on one or both hands and/or feet- appears as a *dominant* inherited trait (and sometimes as a medical anomaly, as *anything* can). If *you* have five fingers and five toes on both hands and feet, then *that* is the result of *recessive* genes.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, locksmith33.:)
(That's called "good manners". I hope that you'll change and follow suit. I won't engage you in your juvenile behavior.) Do you see how *easy* that was?:)

*Every* single ethnicity has both dominant and recessive genes, Whites and blacks *obviously* included. Recessive genes do *not* mean "bad genes", either.

Educate yourself before you make comments like this; have you ever even taken a simple high school biology class? You've *obviously* been listening to fools who enjoy *ignorantly* spouting off about how they think that "blacks have dominant genes / Whites have recessive genes", and you are parroting them.-smh- That absurdity couldn't be *further* from the *truth*.

For example, when it comes to appendages: the majority of abnormalities are dominant, and the majority of normalities are recessive. In addition to many, many other conditions, polydactyly- having more than five digits on one or both hands and/or feet- appears as a *dominant* inherited trait (and sometimes as a medical anomaly, as *anything* can). If *you* have five fingers and five toes on both hands and feet, then *that* is the result of *recessive* genes.
--Typo. That is the result of *dominant* genes.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>--Typo. That is the result of *dominant* genes.
Again, never mind. I read my own post wrong; I'm in a hurry. The first post is correct.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Sep 26, 2012
locksmith33 wrote:
Johnny, Blacks will never be phased out, blacks have the DOMINATE GENES.
Awww... I just feel sorry for you now. Can't hate something that I feel sorry for. You really are pathetic & desperate for some attention aren't you...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>--Typo. That is the result of *dominant* genes.
Fascinating. That is what I thought you meant.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Actually, now I am confused. Is 5 fingers due to dominant or recessive genes? Also, what factors determine the re-emergence of recessive genes? I have always assumed it boiled down to environmental factors more than anything.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 26, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
Actually, now I am confused. Is 5 fingers due to dominant or recessive genes? Also, what factors determine the re-emergence of recessive genes? I have always assumed it boiled down to environmental factors more than anything.
Sorry, I was in a rush to get to the hospital.:)

Having the *normal* amount of fingers and toes is the result of *recessive* genes; genes that *so* many blacks, like dear locksmith33, claim that blacks do not have; claiming that they *only* have *dominant* genes. Polydactyly- having one or more *extra* digits on either or both hands and/or feet (fingers or toes), is actually a *dominant* trait. This holds true for appendage traits: normalities (like having five fingers and toes on each hand and foot) are due to recessive genes, while abnormalities (two more examples are fused digits- "webbing"- and limb dwarfing) are due to dominant genes. And these are *only* the appendage examples.:)

So: normal appendages are due to recessive genes, and abnormal appendages are due to dominant genes.

*Why* SO many blacks think that all *blacks* have *only* dominant genes and all *Whites* have *only* recessive genes, and that all dominant genes are "good" and all recessive genes are "bad", I'll *never* understand.(Honestly, it confounds me that it seems that *all* blacks are suddenly geneticists now!-smh!-)*Everyone* has *both*, and *both* are necessary for a healthy human condition.:)

Since it is *a lot* to write out, here is a good place to start when it comes to how recessive and dominant traits may be determined.

http://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/ovulatio...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#22 Sep 27, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I was in a rush to get to the hospital.:)

Having the *normal* amount of fingers and toes is the result of *recessive* genes; genes that *so* many blacks, like dear locksmith33, claim that blacks do not have; claiming that they *only* have *dominant* genes. Polydactyly- having one or more *extra* digits on either or both hands and/or feet (fingers or toes), is actually a *dominant* trait. This holds true for appendage traits: normalities (like having five fingers and toes on each hand and foot) are due to recessive genes, while abnormalities (two more examples are fused digits- "webbing"- and limb dwarfing) are due to dominant genes. And these are *only* the appendage examples.:)

So: normal appendages are due to recessive genes, and abnormal appendages are due to dominant genes.

*Why* SO many blacks think that all *blacks* have *only* dominant genes and all *Whites* have *only* recessive genes, and that all dominant genes are "good" and all recessive genes are "bad", I'll *never* understand.(Honestly, it confounds me that it seems that *all* blacks are suddenly geneticists now!-smh!-)*Everyone* has *both*, and *both* are necessary for a healthy human condition.:)

Since it is *a lot* to write out, here is a good place to start when it comes to how recessive and dominant traits may be determined.

http://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/ovulatio...
Thank you. That helped to clear things up for me. I understand what you mean about the Afrocentrics & their notions of genetics. They also claim to be melanin-enriched Sun Gods which they most certainly are not. I tend to just ignore most of the Afrocentrics these days. They don't know the first thing about anything.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I was in a rush to get to the hospital.:)
Having the *normal* amount of fingers and toes is the result of *recessive* genes; genes that *so* many blacks, like dear locksmith33, claim that blacks do not have; claiming that they *only* have *dominant* genes. Polydactyly- having one or more *extra* digits on either or both hands and/or feet (fingers or toes), is actually a *dominant* trait. This holds true for appendage traits: normalities (like having five fingers and toes on each hand and foot) are due to recessive genes, while abnormalities (two more examples are fused digits- "webbing"- and limb dwarfing) are due to dominant genes. And these are *only* the appendage examples.:)
So: normal appendages are due to recessive genes, and abnormal appendages are due to dominant genes.
*Why* SO many blacks think that all *blacks* have *only* dominant genes and all *Whites* have *only* recessive genes, and that all dominant genes are "good" and all recessive genes are "bad", I'll *never* understand.(Honestly, it confounds me that it seems that *all* blacks are suddenly geneticists now!-smh!-)*Everyone* has *both*, and *both* are necessary for a healthy human condition.:)
Since it is *a lot* to write out, here is a good place to start when it comes to how recessive and dominant traits may be determined.
http://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/ovulatio...
Thanks for that Lady Greensleeves. I too have always wondered why blacks on the AAF keep bringing up the topic of recessive genes. I also don't understand why they keep bringing up Neanderthal and, it looks like recently in this forum, mutations. I wonder if they know they are part Homo heidelbergensis. And I also wonder if they know that gene mutations, along with natural selection, is how evolution works.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Sep 27, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>They also claim to be melanin-enriched Sun Gods...
I just thought I'd share this. A while back, somebody posted this youtube link on another forum. It's a trailer to a movie called "The Triumph of Melanin." I lol'ed.

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>I just thought I'd share this. A while back, somebody posted this youtube link on another forum. It's a trailer to a movie called "The Triumph of Melanin." I lol'ed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =noFwrMOF2lIXX
That is definitely some funny shit. Pure comedy gold. I can only assume it was meant to be funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how come white guys like to pay black guy to ma... Nov 24 Johnny 4
are more and more white guys open to producing ... Nov 20 Johnny 2
is it normal for white guys to love watching wh... Nov 20 Johnny 2
I now understand why white supremacists hate jews (Feb '14) Nov 17 fleaz 46
White males constantly WHINE about white femini... Nov 12 Johnny 2
Do other minorities in the USA hate whites as m... Nov 12 Johnny 5
Let the Goonapines Protect Themselves! Nov 3 Johnny 7

Anglo American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE