The Future of the WHITE race?

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last
que tal

Wesley Chapel, FL

#1 Sep 3, 2009
Is it me or is the white race constantly decreasing? Even Europe decreases and gets people from other places. Then, Asians are doing better and better, particular Japan and S. Korea and Taiwan. So, will the white race disappear for Asians to control this planet while whites are "rare" people? Or will all other races alter the genes of the new comer babies so they look white? Maybe in the future, only people with money will be able to afford white looking babies through DNA change.

What do you see happening?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2009
It's you. It's an illusion to believe that there will be a "decline"

Gene differentiation and mutation has proven you will not be disappearing anytime soon.

Spokane, WA

#3 Sep 4, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
Gene differentiation and mutation has proven you will not be disappearing anytime soon.
I don't mean to "stir the pot" but, the evidence ALREADY affirms the opposite to be true.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2009
Melvin_Herkovitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to "stir the pot" but, the evidence ALREADY affirms the opposite to be true.
Do you have any info on this? I'm kind of curious and would like to read about it if you have anything.
que tal

Wesley Chapel, FL

#5 Sep 4, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
Other races out breed us. But, you're right on the DNA part because people thought redheads would be gone by now and they're still here.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 5, 2009
que tal wrote:
<quoted text>
Other races out breed us. But, you're right on the DNA part because people thought redheads would be gone by now and they're still here.
Out breed...what an interesting term.

I was strictly talking about the traits that classifies one as caucasion.

Some would say your race is technically extinct, since there are theories that state we are all related.
que tal

Wesley Chapel, FL

#7 Sep 5, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Out breed...what an interesting term.
I was strictly talking about the traits that classifies one as caucasion.
Some would say your race is technically extinct, since there are theories that state we are all related.
It's not extinct. Just that many Europeans countries have admixture just like most African-Americans are slightly mixed, but still "black people". To think in terms of pure races is unrealistic.

Spokane, WA

#8 Sep 6, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any info on this? I'm kind of curious and would like to read about it if you have anything.
Not on me right now. I'm eating a sandwich.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 6, 2009
Good point que tal.
Melvin_Herkovitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on me right now. I'm eating a sandwich.
Know what? I like you :) You're funny, and lighten the mood.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 12, 2009
que tal wrote:
Is it me or is the white race constantly decreasing? Even Europe decreases and gets people from other places. Then, Asians are doing better and better, particular Japan and S. Korea and Taiwan. So, will the white race disappear for Asians to control this planet while whites are "rare" people? Or will all other races alter the genes of the new comer babies so they look white? Maybe in the future, only people with money will be able to afford white looking babies through DNA change.
Well as most white people live in well off countries, studies have shown that the more educated people are the less children than they would of had compared to decades ago... due to work/life constraints ...it's more of a government/cultural problem if anything not enabling parents to afford more children in this day and age in a modern world. Which is not a bad thing over populating a country..but just a shame that most mum's have to go to work before a child hit's it's 2nd birthday.
As for Japan, they have the only one child per couple law over there, because of their huge population can't cope ...
The white race will never die out...like you said we have the DNA for that not to happen....and anything unique will always be in demand.
LindaJ

United States

#12 Sep 12, 2009
I believe white culture will die out, reason is the agenda in the media too constantly push interacial relations. On tv all you see anymore is white women with blacks its like the white men don't even exist. And even when white couples are together they always portray white men as weak and stupid and show black guys as heros or the ones to save the lady from that awful white man criminal. Come where I live and you see black thugs being arrested for violent crimes, selling drugs, or whatever. Also have you noticed even the commercials are a white woman with a black guy, white men are always shown by themselves or as stupid fools to be laughed at. Just my opinion but I think a lot of people will agree if they open their eyes to what's going on.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 12, 2009
LindaJ wrote:
I believe white culture will die out, reason is the agenda in the media too constantly push interacial relations. On tv all you see anymore is white women with blacks its like the white men don't even exist. And even when white couples are together they always portray white men as weak and stupid and show black guys as heros or the ones to save the lady from that awful white man criminal. Come where I live and you see black thugs being arrested for violent crimes, selling drugs, or whatever. Also have you noticed even the commercials are a white woman with a black guy, white men are always shown by themselves or as stupid fools to be laughed at. Just my opinion but I think a lot of people will agree if they open their eyes to what's going on.
Your reasoning is all theory. Where's the proof?

Of course everyone knows who runs the media, but how does this correlate with the amount of interracial relationships and the eventual fall of a whole entire race. Consider how long you have existed thus far. How on earth could the media change that?
NOLA-risen

New Orleans, LA

#14 Sep 12, 2009
Worldwide, the white races has always been a minority. And in the percentile range still stays static from what it was even hundreds of years ago.
The “race” war will never end until the term “race” representing ethnic regions is taken away. Science has proven that we all genetically are 99.9% equal through DNA testing.
The Caucasians just evolved over a period of THOUSANDS of years because they migrated to climates that forced them to. And the genetic difference was some people in Africa developed a traveler’s gene that gave them the need to leave.
Caucasian still carry this genetic trait even today compared to the stronger African gene. obviously since more whites/Asians travel even today than blacks

https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/ge...

Since: Jun 09

Hilltown, PA

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Whites are responsible for the economies of Asia. If we would ban all of their products, they economies would be doomed.
NubiaN_QueeN

Gorredijk, Netherlands

#16 Sep 15, 2009
Kuku Munga III wrote:
Whites are responsible for the economies of Asia. If we would ban all of their products, they economies would be doomed.
And they'd come to YOUR white countries like we Africans did. Either way, whitey is screwed, lol.
Mesohungry

AOL

#17 Sep 15, 2009
i beez da nubian queen

Ain't i fine

http://www.siegelproductions.ca/foodfiends/im...

Matthew1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#18 Sep 27, 2009
que tal wrote:
No i don't think its an illusion, i do think countries like Russia should promote whites having more children. Whites need to wisen up at some point and protect their own race, this is not racist this is protecting your culture.
Lindaj

Fairfield, CA

#21 Sep 27, 2009
Stray Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reasoning is all theory. Where's the proof?
Of course everyone knows who runs the media, but how does this correlate with the amount of interracial relationships and the eventual fall of a whole entire race. Consider how long you have existed thus far. How on earth could the media change that?
I am amazed that your too blind to see what's going on, white women are no longer having children as in the past also if they do the kid is black.

Location hidden

#22 Sep 27, 2009
Lindaj wrote:
<quoted text> I am amazed that your too blind to see what's going on, white women are no longer having children as in the past also if they do the kid is black.
That =/= eventual extinction. I think your thought process is to extreme to see reason and understand genetics!

That last sentence makes no sense. There are either less white kids, or mixed with black? 1- What about every other race they can mix with?
2-What about the white women still having white children?

Location hidden

#23 Sep 27, 2009
NOLA-risen wrote:
Worldwide, the white races has always been a minority. And in the percentile range still stays static from what it was even hundreds of years ago.
The “race” war will never end until the term “race” representing ethnic regions is taken away. Science has proven that we all genetically are 99.9% equal through DNA testing.
The Caucasians just evolved over a period of THOUSANDS of years because they migrated to climates that forced them to. And the genetic difference was some people in Africa developed a traveler’s gene that gave them the need to leave.
Caucasian still carry this genetic trait even today compared to the stronger African gene. obviously since more whites/Asians travel even today than blacks
https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/ge...
Right! The skin color mutation is only adaptation to one's surroundings.

I have skin that becomes dark in warm areas and very light in cold areas.

Leave a black person in the cold climate, watch them have kids and 2 generations later the child will look white. This is what happened, and will continue to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to the idiot who says white women are no longer... (Apr '10) 9 hr Truthful words 48
Why are white people always so angry? 9 hr Truthful words 16
why do white men enjoy sex with boys (Aug '14) 9 hr Truthful words 70
I support police who shoot black criminals. (Dec '15) 9 hr Johnny 479
Blacks made me racist (Jul '15) Wed Johnny 180
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) Sep 26 Real African 216
Why are all the fat white women trolling as bla... Sep 22 Johnny 6
More from around the web