Some people don't want Whites to comm...

Some people don't want Whites to communicate about political issues...

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Nov 16, 2012
I wonder what group of people would stand to lose the most from us communicating with one another. Actually, I already know which minority group is causing most of this friction.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2012
There are some of the "big" people that don't want any of the "little" people communicating freely like we are doing right now. Too bad; as long as we have the internet we can. Just like Ron Paul said in his farewell speech. And, Noam Chomsky too in that speech I posted.
toadmann

Masontown, PA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …… FM Female Mature Metal Mouth

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
There are some of the "big" people that don't want any of the "little" people communicating freely like we are doing right now. Too bad; as long as we have the internet we can. Just like Ron Paul said in his farewell speech. And, Noam Chomsky too in that speech I posted.
I agree, although I'm perturbed by the thought that *someday*, in *some way*, the Internet may *also* be monitored and/or controlled.:/

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Lady Greensleeves wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, although I'm perturbed by the thought that *someday*, in *some way*, the Internet may *also* be monitored and/or controlled.:/
Me too. I remember hearing recently that a study found that kids growing up today are spending more time online than watching TV. It's an interesting subject. I'm sure it has some people worried too.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Mar 3, 2013
We want you to communicate because we are listening to everything you say.

Sites like Stormfront and VNN are run by The Elders.

David Duke is shabbos goy. He works for us. He has many of you hook, line, and sinker.

You don't know what information is true and what is false when it comes to race issues. We just make stuff up to keep you glued to your computer all night rather than causing trouble for us.

We easily infiltrated the KKK and our agent provocatuers became leaders. We've been running things ever since.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
We want you to communicate because we are listening to everything you say.
Sites like Stormfront and VNN are run by The Elders.
David Duke is shabbos goy. He works for us. He has many of you hook, line, and sinker.
You don't know what information is true and what is false when it comes to race issues. We just make stuff up to keep you glued to your computer all night rather than causing trouble for us.
We easily infiltrated the KKK and our agent provocatuers became leaders. We've been running things ever since.

The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Pittsburgh is still pretending that he is Jewish.

Still acting very stupid, juvenile & childish.

The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Pittsburghs behavior & actions is the TYPICAL & QUINTESSENTIAL behavior of most adults.--- DESPITE African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being physically grown adults.

Mentally, their mindsets & maturity levels are that of little 3 year old children.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Pittsburghs behavior & actions is the TYPICAL & QUINTESSENTIAL behavior of most adults.--- DESPITE African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being physically grown adults.
Mentally, their mindsets & maturity levels are that of little 3 year old children.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so very stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
The goyim donkey from Milwaukee still thinks that I am black.

FYI, there is a large Jewish population here in Pittsburgh. I divide my time between Pgh, NY, Hollywood, and Jerusalem. I will have to post when I'm traveling to prove this to you, I suppose.

You derail every thread with you silly accusations and obsessions with black people. You are a troll.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
<quoted text>You derail every thread. You are a troll.

Uh, nothing of the sort.

When I first started posting on Topix forums, on the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums back in late January, 2008. From late January, 2008 till mid September, 2008, I had many, many very good blog discussions & debates with all of the Dominican regulars.--- Greenwave / Onde Vert, DominicanPride, Pepe, A-rod, T-reborn, Hugo, Willy, dr4life, Jean & Dominicana.

With all the Haitian regulars.--- boum, HaytianPride, Nupey, HaitiSlim, ZoePound, Zabulon, rene, haitienne, lizzie, Gerard Jeude.

When I first started posting on Topix Top Stories forum. Back in mid February, 2008. From February, 2008 till now, I have had many very good blog discussions & debates. With many, many different posters. About all of these respective topics.--- Economics, politics, American trade, "Race", American labor, labor unions, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, China, Russia, Globalization, North American Union (NAU), American boxing, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), American baseball, American football, American basketball, traveling & cooking.

Blog discussions & debates which were always very amicable.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
<quoted text>
The goyim donkey from Milwaukee you silly accusations and obsessions with black people. You are a troll.

No, nowhere in Wisconsin. Not in Los Angeles either. I mention Los Angeles because on the thread "Stupid White Liberals" & on several other threads, it was showing my location as being out in "Los Angeles, CA".

I'm using a quad connector & a proxy server.

I'm still coming from the same location when I first started posting on the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums. Primarily on the thread "Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History". Reading is still New York, NY. 10001. Actually, the reading is off by several neighborhoods. I'm farther in Manhattan.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
<quoted>obsessions with black people.

Uh, no "obsession" about anything. I have blogged with many discussions & debates. With many, many other posters.

Whenever I see a post &/or thread where the topic is left of center politically, if I have some time, I'm going to type up a post(s) of rebuttal.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
<quoted text>still thinks that I am black.

You sure are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

Via your posts which you typed up under your posting & trolling name "Elder_of_Zion". From mid July, 2012 till late October, 2012.

Primarily via your posts which you typed up under your other posting & trolling names. Especially under your other posting & trolling name, "Jesus_H_Christ". From early January, 2012 till late March, 2012.

Here are several examples of this.--- 1. Your thread which you typed up.--- "White People Are A Cancer Upon the Earth". Under your posting name "Jesus_H_Christ".--

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TTNKV46... .

2. Your thread which you typed up.--- "What is the Best Gun To USe In A Shooting Spree?". Under your posting name "Jesus_H_Christ".

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOSU56V... .

3. Your thread which you typed up.--- "Why Do White Kids Shoot Up Schools". Under your posting name "Jesus_H_Christ".

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSODMHT... .

4. Your thread which you typed up.--- "White Men Are Pathetic". Under your other psting name "Proud White Man".

The Topix moderators deleted your initial post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR86GAI... .

5. Your thread which you typed up.-- "Why Do White Women Lust After Black Males"?.

The Topix moderators deleted your initial post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T3LSRIN... .

6. Your thread which you typed up.--- "Why do White Men Dress Fruity"?

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEK25J7... .

I listed these examples to show that it is quite OBVIOUS that you aren't Jewish.

Clearly, you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

You are one of the 4 main African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters on Topix.

Which are known for typing up very inflammatory threads & posts against Whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is White Culture? (Sep '15) Sun Spotted Girl 28
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) May 25 Johnny 128
White Men do feel like black men should stop br... May 9 Johnny 5
Donald Tump the most powerfully muslim on earth May 1 PROUD TO BE SERB ... 40
Do white girls like black guys Apr '16 Johnny 21
is it true that most consumer of interracial po... (Nov '13) Apr '16 Johnny 32
Real White Women answer only! Apr '16 Johnny 7
More from around the web