Zionist Elite May Not Realize They Ar...

Zionist Elite May Not Realize They Are Creating A Dark Future For Humanity...

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jul 25, 2012
If "they do" already consciously realize this is their agenda, then may they "burn in hell for eternity".
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
You're putting the cart before the horse.

It was the white goyim that started the race war. You are simply losing now.

We are only a few decades away from demographic victory and the end of the white race!

Don't bother looking back at the past. You whites are so far gone that the real Nazis would hate your stinking guts.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
You're putting the cart before the horse.
It was the white goyim that started the race war. You are simply losing now.
We are only a few decades away from demographic victory and the end of the white race!
Don't bother looking back at the past. You whites are so far gone that the real Nazis would hate your stinking guts.

Well, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Pittsburgh is back. Still pretending that he is Jewish.

Still acting very stupid, juvenile & childish.

In my other post to you on that other thread, I mentioned how Jewish-Americans, Italian-Americans, Sicilian-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Korean-Americans & Dominican-Americans.-- All PROFIT off of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Every other group UNLOADS & DUMPS on "your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves).

This is why.-- "Your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) lack honor, lack pride & lack respect about yourselves.

Here's another example. Of how another respective group PROFITS off African Americans. Also, how they USE & EXPLOIT African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

The Jamaicans.--- This dynamic really escalated back in the early 1980s. But, it exists even right up to the present day.---

The Jamaican Posses, the "military wings" of both the Jamaican People's National Party (PNP) & the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) SPECIFICALLY pushed & unloaded hard drugs ONTO African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".

These were the reasons as to why.--- 1. The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community" are the ONE & ONLY "community" which ALL other groups PROFIT off of.

2. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the ONE & ONLY group of people which don't care about & which don't respect themselves.

3. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are the ONE & ONLY group of people which lacks pride, lacks honor & lacks respect about themselves.

This dyamic exists due to this.---- Because African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are so VERY stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & gullible.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are so very EASY to be manipulated & swindled.

The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community" is the ONE & ONLY "community" which all other groups PROFIT off of.

Many times, Jamaicans have very openly commented about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

I'll list 3 such examples.---

1. Way, way back, the Jamaican born Marcus Garvey.--- Initially, Marcus reached out to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). As a support base. But, once Marcus saw that African Americans were all talk & no action.--- Marcus became totally disgusted with African Americans. Marcus ended up having all out, outright contempt & disdain for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

2. Back in November, 2005, one of my mothers Jamaican women friends had words with an African American woman at a beauty salon.--- My mothers Jamaican woman friend told the African American woman, that "Her people have ancestral roots in America for over 400 years. Yet, they still cannot function or survive on their own. Even up to the present day".

3. Back in April, 2007.--- One of my Jamaican friends commented & called black Americans door mats & b---h made people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) Thu Johnny 204
Blacks made me racist (Jul '15) Aug 23 lola 168
Why are all the fat white women trolling as bla... Aug 22 Tremaine 1
I support police who shoot black criminals. (Dec '15) Aug 20 Johnny 477
to the idiot who says white women are no longer... (Apr '10) Aug 20 Johnny 47
White people should be renamed "Pink people" (Apr '09) Aug 17 Nobody 81
what do wm think about ww who only date bm? (Jul '14) Aug 15 Johnny 112
More from around the web