why do white women age faster than th...

why do white women age faster than their men?

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2010
Ive realised that when people talk about AGEING the first thing that pops up is WHITE WOMEN...why not white men? whats going on? could it be too much drinking?, too much stress?, too much sex?, too much swearing?, too much smoking or too much make up?

ps: as a mixed race girl, i dont need anti ageing cream lol..thank god my papa isnt pale skinned white and his olive otherwise i couldve been ugly, plain looking and old with limpy, lifeless hair
Kimi

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 1, 2010
I think that women are more concerned with aging issues than most men of any race or color. Men to me are not supposed to be pretty but handsome and rugged which is my preference. As a woman I try to take care of myself but would feel weird with a man that was prettier than me. I think aging affects all women, I see black people who start aging and look like an old dried up raisin when they hit 40. I do agree that white women appear to age quickly at around 35 and without a lot of cosmetic treatment start looking like a granny. I am asian and have been blessed with beautiful skin and I look 10 years younger than my age. It all comes down to healthy lifestyle and genetics.

Since: Jun 10

Wells, ME

#3 Sep 1, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
Ive realised that when people talk about AGEING the first thing that pops up is WHITE WOMEN...why not white men? whats going on? could it be too much drinking?, too much stress?, too much sex?, too much swearing?, too much smoking or too much make up?
ps: as a mixed race girl, i dont need anti ageing cream lol..thank god my papa isnt pale skinned white and his olive otherwise i couldve been ugly, plain looking and old with limpy, lifeless hair
Yeah, but you mixed halfbreeds have to worry about something else... Genetic Degeneration.
Look at Brazil, Brazil has one of the largest mixed race populations in the world and they have a high degree of genetic generation, f you don't know what that is then look it up.
Its one of the reasons Brazil has such a high prevelance of mental and physical disabilities and sexual deviants.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 2, 2010
Gilgamesh69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you mixed halfbreeds have to worry about something else... Genetic Degeneration.
Look at Brazil, Brazil has one of the largest mixed race populations in the world and they have a high degree of genetic generation, f you don't know what that is then look it up.
Its one of the reasons Brazil has such a high prevelance of mental and physical disabilities and sexual deviants.
Liar liar! its still better than being 19 but looking 46
Kimi

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 2, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar liar! its still better than being 19 but looking 46
You go girl, white women got a lot more problems than you think. They are pissed off at their men and their men are not wanting them as in the past, I date a white man and I get rude comments said to me by white women. I think a lot is white privilege where white women were on a pedestal put on their by white men, but when white women spit in their mens faces the men now do not hold them up anymore. I am sure you are beautiful so just ignore their anger.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Kimi wrote:
<quoted text> You go girl, white women got a lot more problems than you think. They are pissed off at their men and their men are not wanting them as in the past, I date a white man and I get rude comments said to me by white women. I think a lot is white privilege where white women were on a pedestal put on their by white men, but when white women spit in their mens faces the men now do not hold them up anymore. I am sure you are beautiful so just ignore their anger.
They need to realise that no one wouldve even looked their way twice if it wasnt for media promotion and white men looool..the only reason why they get anywhere is because they are the other halves of white men. I mean seriously, in a normal everyday life, men HARDLY look at white women (no matter how hard shes trying to look good) they look at other ethnicities though..they may blink and look once but thats about it..they hardly STARE at them. If it wasnt for them being behind the scenes in the media and putting themselves on tv, whilst trying to find the most ugliest and fatest of women of other races to put on tv....then, im sure no one would even care about them...as much as their on tv now...anyone hardly looks at them and sees them as sluts..they try too hard. I have a white boyfriend too and their jealous that im mixed with naturally thick hair, a nice colour and features they pay for...they always try to take my boyfriend and it just isnt working..im sure if he wanted them, he wouldve gone for them since they are the majority. They arent rare at all so men dont treat them like their rare
Kimi

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to realise that no one wouldve even looked their way twice if it wasnt for media promotion and white men looool..the only reason why they get anywhere is because they are the other halves of white men. I mean seriously, in a normal everyday life, men HARDLY look at white women (no matter how hard shes trying to look good) they look at other ethnicities though..they may blink and look once but thats about it..they hardly STARE at them. If it wasnt for them being behind the scenes in the media and putting themselves on tv, whilst trying to find the most ugliest and fatest of women of other races to put on tv....then, im sure no one would even care about them...as much as their on tv now...anyone hardly looks at them and sees them as sluts..they try too hard. I have a white boyfriend too and their jealous that im mixed with naturally thick hair, a nice colour and features they pay for...they always try to take my boyfriend and it just isnt working..im sure if he wanted them, he wouldve gone for them since they are the majority. They arent rare at all so men dont treat them like their rare
I have the same thing happen to me, I get mean stares whenever I go out with my man. My man is very good looking and so am I but we like each other mostly because he really is a good man and its tough to find someone decent anymore. I agree with you that the white women I work with seem to have an attitude to anyone that is not a white female. The only men I see give them any attention are black because the other guys act like they are a dime a dozen slut, its really weird how they have alienated men.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2010
Kimi wrote:
<quoted text> I have the same thing happen to me, I get mean stares whenever I go out with my man. My man is very good looking and so am I but we like each other mostly because he really is a good man and its tough to find someone decent anymore. I agree with you that the white women I work with seem to have an attitude to anyone that is not a white female. The only men I see give them any attention are black because the other guys act like they are a dime a dozen slut, its really weird how they have alienated men.
lol black men are the only ones who want them, no one else do...their own men dont ROFL...and the funny thing is black men dont even get the attractive ones...i think their BOTH insecure
testmonkey

Ocoee, FL

#9 Sep 18, 2010

Wells, ME

#10 Sep 21, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't entirely agree with you.

Eastern European white women on average tend to be far more attractive than their white Western counterparts.
The women from countries like the Ukraine, Romania, Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Russia etc.

There is also a big difference in the culture and attitudes of Western european women in contrast to Western european. They are less likely to feel entitled and brainwashed by feminist ideology which makes many western women arrogant and hateful toward men, and they are much more loyal and willing to work things out and stick around with their men rather than get a divorce.

Wells, ME

#11 Sep 21, 2010
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol black men are the only ones who want them, no one else do...their own men dont ROFL...and the funny thing is black men dont even get the attractive ones...i think their BOTH insecure
Oops excuse the typo, I meant there are very real and obvious differences between the cultures of Western european snd Eastern european white women.

White women the UK and most other Western countries simply do not take as good care of themselves as they should, and end up drinking, smoking and eating unhealthy crap which in turn can effect the way they look and behave.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 22, 2010
Gilgamesh69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops excuse the typo, I meant there are very real and obvious differences between the cultures of Western european snd Eastern european white women.
White women the UK and most other Western countries simply do not take as good care of themselves as they should, and end up drinking, smoking and eating unhealthy crap which in turn can effect the way they look and behave.
I agree. I like eastern european white women better...their more friendly, less stuck up and they look better
Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#13 Sep 22, 2010
Gilgamesh ---- With all due respect, please don't buy into the "hype" on this forum about all of the posts as well as threads about White women.

And this is why.--- On this forum, there has been & there currently is an african American troll who is coming from Houston, Texas. And this troll is always & constantly making threads & posts saying how White women are s---s & that they are "easy", etc..

And this african American troll is a dude. Yet, he has & currently makes posts as well as even threads pretending that he is a Hispanic dude, & at times, an Asian woman as well as even a White dude.

In addition, he even uses a different proxy server when making his posts & threads pretending that he's coming from a different location other than Houston.

And again, this troll is NOT Hispanic, not Asian & not White.

He's an african American dude who has & who currently pretends to be Hispanic, pretends to be Asian at times as well as even pretends to be White at times.

Just to give you a "heads up" about this african American troll on this forum.

Awhile back I made a thread about this troll. I'll bump up the thread.
Adam Mapes

Bordeaux, France

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Good Evening ,And now a party political broadcast by the labour party.
Mr Wiggles

Seoul, Korea

#15 Oct 9, 2010
white women mo lest their children more so thats why
tolo

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Apr 30, 2012
Its simply genetics, and if you think its because they work hard "open your eyes " I have seen women from all races work hard and some still got it going on
twelver27

UK

#17 Apr 3, 2013
Even black men don't want them per se otherwise they'd marry them in great numbers(look it up) but this is rather rare believe it or not- black men just wanna discharge ;-)
Aussie Bob

Thorngate, Australia

#18 Apr 4, 2013
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>They need to realise that no one wouldve even looked their way twice if it wasnt for media promotion and white men looool..the only reason why they get anywhere is because they are the other halves of white men. I mean seriously, in a normal everyday life, men HARDLY look at white women (no matter how hard shes trying to look good) they look at other ethnicities though..they may blink and look once but thats about it..they hardly STARE at them. If it wasnt for them being behind the scenes in the media and putting themselves on tv, whilst trying to find the most ugliest and fatest of women of other races to put on tv....then, im sure no one would even care about them...as much as their on tv now...anyone hardly looks at them and sees them as sluts..they try too hard. I have a white boyfriend too and their jealous that im mixed with naturally thick hair, a nice colour and features they pay for...they always try to take my boyfriend and it just isnt working..im sure if he wanted them, he wouldve gone for them since they are the majority. They arent rare at all so men dont treat them like their rare
As a White male I have to say that I really don't like the tone and content of this thread one bit. It is full of a lot of disinformation and half-cocked opinions at best.

White women are still very much desired and are the preference of choice for the majority of White males. They are also the most universally desired women on this planet (no offense intended).

I am very tall with striking Anglo/Nordic features and I wish to have children with blonde hair and blue/green eyes like myself. Only the White woman can provide me with such children so all other options are "off the table" for me.

The Zionist Media "brainwashing" and manipulative "social engineering" has a lot to answer for in this day and age.

As White/Caucasian numbers continue to dwindle, our unique, striking and exceptional features will only continue to rise in stock. You are all welcome to interbreed if you so wish, but my race will continue to prosper and thrive.

We will not diminish in stature, we will not diminish in significance and we (White males & females) will continue to be the most sought-after people on the planet.

I choose to "honor my ancestors" and "our proud traditions". Please do not continue to speak ill of White/Caucasian women on this forum or you will lose what little respect I have left for you.

Thank you and good day.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Lol! That's just female jealousy. Unattractive women get a lot of compliments from other women. Why? Because they are no competition. Unattractive women always try to hurt attractive women, that's somehow alright .
It's like when Precious goes on TV and says :" I know I'm pretty". Everyone is clapping because they feel sorry for her. And everyone knows it's a lie. I don't care about some black or mixed womens opinions, because it's projection. You say this unprovocated . Well, I know how much you envy white girls, the beautiful ones. And I feel sorry you hurt so much.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
As a White male I have to say that I really don't like the tone and content of this thread one bit. It is full of a lot of disinformation and half-cocked opinions at best.
White women are still very much desired and are the preference of choice for the majority of White males. They are also the most universally desired women on this planet (no offense intended).
I am very tall with striking Anglo/Nordic features and I wish to have children with blonde hair and blue/green eyes like myself. Only the White woman can provide me with such children so all other options are "off the table" for me.
The Zionist Media "brainwashing" and manipulative "social engineering" has a lot to answer for in this day and age.
As White/Caucasian numbers continue to dwindle, our unique, striking and exceptional features will only continue to rise in stock. You are all welcome to interbreed if you so wish, but my race will continue to prosper and thrive.
We will not diminish in stature, we will not diminish in significance and we (White males & females) will continue to be the most sought-after people on the planet.
I choose to "honor my ancestors" and "our proud traditions". Please do not continue to speak ill of White/Caucasian women on this forum or you will lose what little respect I have left for you.
Thank you and good day.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do wm think about ww who only date bm? (Jul '14) Fri BLACK man 90
Why do white people eat possums, rabbits and sq... (Jan '09) Fri another BLACK man 155
Muslim filth are now damaging tourist industry ... Jul 22 bolle 1
Jewish Godfathers - Inside Look How Jews Orches... Jul 18 Johnny 2
Blacks made me racist (Jul '15) Jul 14 Johnny 154
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) Jul 7 Johnny 197
Us White girls need to stop dating black guys Jul 7 Melanie 1
More from around the web