Noam Chomsky Gives a Lecture Titled: ...

Noam Chomsky Gives a Lecture Titled: "Who Owns The World"?

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Nov 6, 2012
I happen to agree with Noam's assessment of the geopolitical situation as it currently stands. What do you people think about the talk/lecture that Noam Chomsky has given?

Do you agree/disagree with his stance on these matters?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Nov 6, 2012
Here is the link:

A poster on the Asian American forum provided me with this link earlier today.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
I happen to agree with Noam's assessment of the geopolitical situation as it currently stands. What do you people think about the talk/lecture that Noam Chomsky has given?
Do you agree/disagree with his stance on these matters?

I've been meaning to watch this video and I'm going to get around to it this weekend. I'd like to view it. Just thought I'd say. Chomsky is a leftist and I'm not, but I still seem to kind of like this guy. I'll let you know what I think.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I don't trust his stance on "9/11 truth" but aside from that, I have always considered Chomsky to be a fairly reputable Jew.

I have lost all respect for Julian Assange because of his stance towards 9/11 truth though. The guy is a sideshow designed (by Zionists) to keep the world distracted from the real issues at hand.

In my opinion, that is.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 11, 2012
I thought it was interesting and informative. It looks like there are some other videos of his speeches on youtube I might want to check out. He's definitely a leftist but to me he's not one of those obnoxious ones, like many are. We have a congressman here in the U.S. who is a Democrat and pretty left-wing named Dennis Kucinich. Even though I disagree with some of his stances, I think he's genuine. Unfortunately, he got primaried out in this year's election and won't be reelected. That's too bad, IMO. If a congressional position is to be filled by a Democrat, I'd rather it be filled by a Democrat like him, someone who is genuine and isn't afraid to go against the grain of this party -- someone a lot like Ron Paul.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2012
This is an interesting speech by Chomsky that was done in 1993.

It's called Totalitarian Culture in a Free Society.

He comes at it from the left, but I've heard some come at it from the right as well.

The video is a little over two hours but the speech is only half of it.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OcSBqkLDxmoXX

He comes at it from the left, but I've heard some come at it from the right as well.

I'll check it out when I get a good opportunity. Thanks Walt.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Why has this tiny little forum got so many trolls? Is there something deeply wrong with people nowadays...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OcSBqkLDxmoXX

I thought he brought up a number of very good points in his speech. Particularly the parts involving corporate America and the propaganda machine that they operate.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he brought up a number of very good points in his speech. Particularly the parts involving corporate America and the propaganda machine that they operate.
Great, I'm glad you liked it. And I'm glad we have Ron Paul talking about the government media complex too on the House floor this week. The word is getting out.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>Great, I'm glad you liked it. And I'm glad we have Ron Paul talking about the government media complex too on the House floor this week. The word is getting out.
I didn't know about that. Ron Paul does a lot of great work for the 99% of Americans. Shame about the media blackout on his campaign & the financial sabotage ending his presidential run. The entire political system in the US is in need of a serious re-think at the moment.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 23, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know about that. Ron Paul does a lot of great work for the 99% of Americans. Shame about the media blackout on his campaign & the financial sabotage ending his presidential run. The entire political system in the US is in need of a serious re-think at the moment.
I agree 100%.
mark aarons

Braybrook, Australia

#13 Dec 22, 2012
chomsky is like all left wing activists selectivley talks about human rights he uses it as an ideological game to attack the west and promote communism he never attacke the most evil cult known to man communism he is nothing than an jewish communist fraud
mark aarons

Braybrook, Australia

#14 Dec 22, 2012
for example he denonces israeli genocide on muslims yet supports the joint criminal enterprise known as serbia genocide on them why you guesed ut whichever side america takes he opposes and both the palestinians and serbs had a communist element to them the pflp and milosevic was a communist
mark aarons

Braybrook, Australia

#15 Dec 22, 2012
as human rights has no ideological connotation to them noam chomsky is a scumbag hypocrite in my eyes
mark aarons

Braybrook, Australia

#16 Dec 22, 2012
as for who controls the world well thats easy everyone knows the two small but well organised control freak cults called juadaism and communism do and the new york times is both jewish and communist lol thats why our world is as it is today
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#17 Dec 24, 2012
You make some reasonable points there. Keep on fighting the good fight compadre.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 1, 2013

To Aussie Bob, this is difficult to stomach. Tell me what you think about it on the Asian American forum. And I saw Zeitgeist: Addenum. Great stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks made me racist (Jul '15) 19 hr Willie Granville 179
Afrikaners are fake wannabee Africans (Oct '12) Mon Real African 216
Why are white people always so angry? Sep 22 Johnny 7
Why are all the fat white women trolling as bla... Sep 22 Johnny 6
I support police who shoot black criminals. (Dec '15) Aug '16 Johnny 477
to the idiot who says white women are no longer... (Apr '10) Aug '16 Johnny 47
White people should be renamed "Pink people" (Apr '09) Aug '16 Nobody 81
More from around the web