Urgent note to Western White girls:
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#42 Sep 13, 2012
Lady MoonShineDown wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I accidentally hit "post" on my iPhone!

Anyway, no matter *where* I am, even the lovely, higher-end "city" that I live in now, the wonderful upper-middle class "city" that I grew up in (it's still "home", where my parents and two younger brothers live), or *really fancy* places like Newport and Jamestown: I will *still* cross to the other side of the street if I'm walking or riding a bicycle and see a "herd" of guys. I do take particular notice of a group of "ethnic" guys (I won't apologize for that to anyone). I'm *always* packed with (legal) weapons; one that *could* be lethal under the right circumstances (pepper spray), one that is *much* more likely to be lethal (the Taser), and two that are *absolutely lethal*(a switchblade and a firearm), but I obviously do *not* want to have to use even *one* of them. Whenever I'm walking through a parking lot, though, I keep my pepper spray ready in my hand, and know *exactly* where to reach for my "bigger stuff". It's better to be *prepared* than to be *a victim*.

If more White Women utilized pepper spray, which you do *not* need a permit to carry/use, then these guys would be *much* more cautious and there would be a *much* lower crime rate here.(One does *not* want a face full-- as in skin, eyes, nose, and mouth-- of pepper spray! It is utterly *incapacitating* if used correctly and in time. It must be a surprise.)

I just want to say that *both* of my little brothers are respectful, respectable, intelligent, loving, caring, trustworthy, college-going guys. God help the girl if one *ever* messes with one of them and breaks one of their hearts... they'll have to deal with *me*!!(They *both* approve of my marrying my fiancé, love him and look forward to having him as a brother-in-law; family. We take care of each other.):)

Thanks again for these threads, Bob, on behalf of White Women everywhere. One can *never* be too educated. By the way, girls: watch out just as carefully for that lone guy, and *never!* get into a stranger's car!!
Very true. Guys on their own can be just as dangerous. I obviously meant that as well. Females these days (& males) need to be cautious & well-prepared regarding their own "personal safety".

It isn't about showing paranoid distrust to strangers & carrying arms for the thrill of it. It is about 'proactively' avoiding becoming a victim & living your life "to the fullest" in a safe manner.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#43 Sep 13, 2012
Lady MoonShineDown wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I accidentally hit "post" on my iPhone!

Anyway, no matter *where* I am, even the lovely, higher-end "city" that I live in now, the wonderful upper-middle class "city" that I grew up in (it's still "home", where my parents and two younger brothers live), or *really fancy* places like Newport and Jamestown: I will *still* cross to the other side of the street if I'm walking or riding a bicycle and see a "herd" of guys. I do take particular notice of a group of "ethnic" guys (I won't apologize for that to anyone). I'm *always* packed with (legal) weapons; one that *could* be lethal under the right circumstances (pepper spray), one that is *much* more likely to be lethal (the Taser), and two that are *absolutely lethal*(a switchblade and a firearm), but I obviously do *not* want to have to use even *one* of them. Whenever I'm walking through a parking lot, though, I keep my pepper spray ready in my hand, and know *exactly* where to reach for my "bigger stuff". It's better to be *prepared* than to be *a victim*.

If more White Women utilized pepper spray, which you do *not* need a permit to carry/use, then these guys would be *much* more cautious and there would be a *much* lower crime rate here.(One does *not* want a face full-- as in skin, eyes, nose, and mouth-- of pepper spray! It is utterly *incapacitating* if used correctly and in time. It must be a surprise.)

I just want to say that *both* of my little brothers are respectful, respectable, intelligent, loving, caring, trustworthy, college-going guys. God help the girl if one *ever* messes with one of them and breaks one of their hearts... they'll have to deal with *me*!!(They *both* approve of my marrying my fiancé, love him and look forward to having him as a brother-in-law; family. We take care of each other.):)

Thanks again for these threads, Bob, on behalf of White Women everywhere. One can *never* be too educated. By the way, girls: watch out just as carefully for that lone guy, and *never!* get into a stranger's car!!
I completely agree with your sentiments. This isn't simply a racial thing either, as we have both mentioned. It is more prevalent amongst certain ethnic groups but it is fair to say that Western society overall is having a rise in these violent anti-social behaviours.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#44 Sep 13, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
Do not, "EVER" trust groups of males when you are out & separated from your female companions,

ESPECIALLY ETHNIC (ASIAN & BLACK) MALES. They are dangerous rapists when they go around in groups. NEVER let your self get exploited by ethnic males when you are out like that.

Your "brothers" will get a lot of 'blood on their hands' avenging these feral ethnic behaviors. Spare us all the heartbreak & avoid non-White males altogether when/if you are out clubbing.

Many groups of Muslim/Asian & Black males are out there with the sole purpose of finding & isolating European female victims for purposes so grotesque that I will spare you the details.

IR (interracial) IS NOT COOL. It is a one way ticket to having a "degrading ethnic train" ran on your white ass. In Australia, we still have race riots over these cultural issues.

We "won't just lie down" & take it like that. Ethnic blood will eventually & surely be spilt over this shit. Go home if you are one of those "ethnic rapists", we don't want vile, cowardly scum like you living in our nations.
Worth noting: I am referring to males of Pakistani descent. The majority of which are Muslims.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#45 Sep 13, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>What you are saying could be just be simply dismissed as "racist," but I believe it's true. You have men from Islamic countries who are not used to our culture. I've met many men from Islamic countries who are somewhat Westernized and know how to fit in. That's not true with a lot of them though.

I remember reading a case of a Muslim immigrant who raped an Australian woman whose defense in court was that he wasn't used to seeing uncovered women, and that's why he raped her. So sad.:(

In Britain you've got Pakistani men who view white Christian English women as filth and groom them for prostitution.:(

And I've heard of those gangs in Australia too. You aren't making up anything. It happens.

The people who let these people in our countries, with open arms, are none other than this: TRAITORS. They should be hung by the neck until death, and their lifeless bodies be displayed before the public.
I think the political elites are traitors as well Walt. Hanging them for treason would be too generous.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#46 Sep 13, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Worth noting: I am referring to males of Pakistani descent. The majority of which are Muslims.
East Asians tend to be far more intelligent & respectable. Pakistanis are badly letting down the rest of the Asians though. Islam is becoming a serious issue in the West right now.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#47 Sep 16, 2012
Hi Walter, LMSD and Aussie Bob. I've been reading a bit on here this morning and think ya'll have made some very interesting posts. I hope to have more time to post in the next few days- I'm about to be gone for most of the rest of the day. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
jeff

Alpharetta, GA

#48 Sep 16, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
Do not, "EVER" trust groups of males when you are out & separated from your female companions,
ESPECIALLY ETHNIC (ASIAN & BLACK) MALES. They are dangerous rapists when they go around in groups. NEVER let your self get exploited by ethnic males when you are out like that.
Your "brothers" will get a lot of 'blood on their hands' avenging these feral ethnic behaviors. Spare us all the heartbreak & avoid non-White males altogether when/if you are out clubbing.
Many groups of Muslim/Asian & Black males are out there with the sole purpose of finding & isolating European female victims for purposes so grotesque that I will spare you the details.
IR (interracial) IS NOT COOL. It is a one way ticket to having a "degrading ethnic train" ran on your white ass. In Australia, we still have race riots over these cultural issues.
We "won't just lie down" & take it like that. Ethnic blood will eventually & surely be spilt over this shit. Go home if you are one of those "ethnic rapists", we don't want vile, cowardly scum like you living in our nations.
Sorry Aussie Bob, This won't work, I wish it would. White girls, ladies, women and men can not keep their hands off black males. I think it's the big black dic#. What do you think? LMAO

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#49 Sep 16, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the political elites are traitors as well Walt. Hanging them for treason would be too generous.
I was disgusted to read this about your Australia:

"Extremists seen among Muslim rioters at Sydney protest"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affa...

Who let all these Muslims in Australia? Traitors.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#50 Sep 16, 2012
BTW, if anyone is wondering about what my previous post is about, it's about the many protests from Muslims, all around the world, against that Muhammad movie. Well, the Muslims in Australia had a big one. Tear gas was used. Oh the "blessings" of "multiculturalism."

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#51 Sep 16, 2012
sONE wrote:
Hi Walter, LMSD and Aussie Bob. I've been reading a bit on here this morning and think ya'll have made some very interesting posts. I hope to have more time to post in the next few days- I'm about to be gone for most of the rest of the day. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Hey sONE. I hope you have had a good day! I sometimes get kind of upset when I see Muslims in Australia riot over the same things the Muslims are rioting over in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria, etc.

They shouldn't be in Australia. They belong in their own countries.

And the traitors who imported them into Australia should pay.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#52 Sep 16, 2012
sONE wrote:
Hi Walter, LMSD and Aussie Bob. I've been reading a bit on here this morning and think ya'll have made some very interesting posts. I hope to have more time to post in the next few days- I'm about to be gone for most of the rest of the day. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
But anyway, it's good to see you again. How was your weekend?
Lady MoonShineDown

New York, NY

#53 Sep 20, 2012
sONE wrote:
Hi Walter, LMSD and Aussie Bob. I've been reading a bit on here this morning and think ya'll have made some very interesting posts. I hope to have more time to post in the next few days- I'm about to be gone for most of the rest of the day. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Hello sONE, I hope that you're doing well.:)
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#54 Sep 20, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
BTW, if anyone is wondering about what my previous post is about, it's about the many protests from Muslims, all around the world, against that Muhammad movie. Well, the Muslims in Australia had a big one. Tear gas was used. Oh the "blessings" of "multiculturalism."
The Zionist Jews are just "setting them up" to fall. Such a pitiful scenario. Multiculturalism blows donkey d!€ks.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#55 Sep 20, 2012
sONE wrote:
Hi Walter, LMSD and Aussie Bob. I've been reading a bit on here this morning and think ya'll have made some very interesting posts. I hope to have more time to post in the next few days- I'm about to be gone for most of the rest of the day. I hope you are all having a great weekend.
Likewise. It's always good hearing from you sONE. Independent thinkers are always welcome around here.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#56 Sep 20, 2012
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Aussie Bob, This won't work, I wish it would. White girls, ladies, women and men can not keep their hands off black males. I think it's the big black dic#. What do you think? LMAO
Honestly, all I can hear is muh dyck, muh dyck, muh dyck!! It is actually a myth as well. A great number of black boys actually have tiny dicks & serious erectile dysfunction issues. Don't even get me started on their "staggering" rates of STD infection.
Lady MoonShineDown

New York, NY

#57 Sep 21, 2012
I read this somewhere and really liked it (I'll probably put it somewhere else too, so that more will see it):

1.) An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2.) Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface.

3.) Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

4.) If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

5.) Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

6.) If you don't know your rights, then you don't have any.

7.) Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

8.) What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

9.) The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.

10.) 64,999,987 (and growing!) firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

11.) Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

12.) Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace and safety.

13.) You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

14.) Assault is a behavior, not a device.

15.) Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.

16.) If guns cause crimes, then matches cause arson.

17.) Only a government that is afraid of its citizens try to control them.

18.) You only have the rights that you are willing to fight for.

19.) The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

20.) "...a government by the people, for the people..."

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#58 Sep 21, 2012
Lady MoonShineDown wrote:
I read this somewhere and really liked it (I'll probably put it somewhere else too, so that more will see it):
1.) An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2.) Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface.
3.) Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
4.) If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
5.) Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
6.) If you don't know your rights, then you don't have any.
7.) Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
8.) What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
9.) The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
10.) 64,999,987 (and growing!) firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
11.) Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.
12.) Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace and safety.
13.) You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
14.) Assault is a behavior, not a device.
15.) Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
16.) If guns cause crimes, then matches cause arson.
17.) Only a government that is afraid of its citizens try to control them.
18.) You only have the rights that you are willing to fight for.
19.) The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
20.) "...a government by the people, for the people..."
Nice.

In case you ever get into a debate about gun control, I've found this article very helpful:

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0210e.asp

A lot of good stuff in there.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#59 Sep 22, 2012
Lady MoonShineDown wrote:
I read this somewhere and really liked it (I'll probably put it somewhere else too, so that more will see it):

1.) An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2.) Smith & Wesson: the original point and click interface.

3.) Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

4.) If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

5.) Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

6.) If you don't know your rights, then you don't have any.

7.) Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

8.) What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

9.) The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.

10.) 64,999,987 (and growing!) firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

11.) Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.

12.) Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace and safety.

13.) You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

14.) Assault is a behavior, not a device.

15.) Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.

16.) If guns cause crimes, then matches cause arson.

17.) Only a government that is afraid of its citizens try to control them.

18.) You only have the rights that you are willing to fight for.

19.) The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

20.) "...a government by the people, for the people..."
They made gun ownership illegal, with a few provisions in Australia. Now, only the criminals are packing heat. Bikies, Triad etc. People who live in rural regions mostly own guns though. Murders in rural Australia are extremely rare.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#60 Sep 22, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
They made gun ownership illegal, with a few provisions in Australia. Now, only the criminals are packing heat. Bikies, Triad etc. People who live in rural regions mostly own guns though. Murders in rural Australia are extremely rare.
The article I linked to previously mentions Australia. Here is the quote:

"In 1997, just 12 months after a new gun law went into effect in Australia, homicides jumped 3.2 percent, armed robberies 44 percent, and assaults 8.6 percent. In the state of Victoria, homicides went up 300 percent. Before the law was passed, statistics showed a steady decrease in armed robberies with firearms. In 1998, in the state of South Australia, robbery with a firearm increased nearly 60 percent. In 1999, the assault rate in New South Wales rose almost 20 percent."
Lady MoonShineDown

New York, NY

#61 Sep 22, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>They made gun ownership illegal, with a few provisions in Australia. Now, only the criminals are packing heat. Bikies, Triad etc. People who live in rural regions mostly own guns though. Murders in rural Australia are extremely rare.
Yep, that's what happens when you take firearms ownership rights away from people; the *criminals* still have the firearms from the black market, but the *normal, upstanding people* have *nothing* with which to protect themselves, their loved ones, their homes, their businesses, etc. Criminals take *full* advantage of this, and violent crime rises.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pro-white Media Thread (Apr '14) Aug 26 Blavid 16
Blacks made me racist Aug 26 Blavid 8
Why Don't Whites Stick Together As A Group? Aug 23 Johnny 80
I'm visiting America to date WW because some Am... Aug 23 Spotted Girl 55
Do white women like East Indian men? Aug 22 Emily 3
Sears Interacial Commercial (Nov '10) Aug 21 Johnny 51
Ethnic people, mostly men, pretending to be whi... Aug 20 VVV 6
More from around the web