Leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentric ...

Leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentric myths / lies. ------

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Johnny

AOL

#1 May 1, 2009
Here are african American invention myths / lies.---- http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/ .

Now, here are the leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentric myths / lies.----

1. african Americans "claim" that their ancestors built the pyramids.---

Fact.--- The pyramids were built in Egypt. And Egypt is a nation in northeastern Africa. And african Americans ancestors come from western Africa.

2. african Americans "claim" that "great, wonderful, black African kingdoms" existed in Africa when the Whites in Europe were living in caves & eating raw meat.

Fact.--- If these "allegedly advanced" black African kingdoms "ever" existed, why then did these "allegedly advanced" black African kingdoms go "extinct" practically overnight??--- Answer.-- Because these "allegedly advanced" black African kingdoms NEVER existed.

3. african Americans "claim" that Whites went to black Africa & invaded "very advanced black African kingdoms" & captured their "very advanced" & "peaceful loving" ancestors with nets.

Fact.--- african Americans ancestors were ALREADY slaves WAY before Whites EVER went to black Africa. And african Americans ancestors were ALREADY slaves to rival, black African tribes. And african Americans ancestors were ALREADY slaves to these rival, black African tribes was because they (african Americans ancestors) were the losers in battle to these rival, black African tribes.

And had the Whites not bought african Americans ancestors, they would have been "neutralized" at the hands of these rival, black African tribes.

4. african Americans "claim" that America was "built" off of the "blood, sweat & tears" of their ancestors.

Fact.--- Picking cotton didn't build anything. Furthermore, whatever "profits" which the southern slave owning families made, these "profits" were "wiped out" by 1865 (When the civil war ended).

5. african Americans "claim" that the North couldn't / wouldn't have been able to have won the U.S. Civil War had it not been for the african American soldiers.

Fact.--- The North could / would have won the U.S. Civil War without 1, single african American solder. The North had WAY MORE industry (Heavy industry & light industry) than the South, way more raw materials / natural resource "base(s)" as well as way more manpower. Furthermore, the Norths navy had a solid, "iron grip" blockade over ALL of the Souths ports RIGHT from the begining / start of the U.S. Civil War.

6. african Americans "claim" that the United States as well as the "other allies" ((Primarily Great Britain & the former Soviet Union (Now Russia)) couldn't / wouldn't have been able to have won World War 2 had it not been for the Tuskegee airmen &/or african American tank crews.
Fact.--- The Tuskegee airmen as well as african American tank crews played a TOTALLY insignificant "role / part" in World War 2.

And this is why.---- The Tuskegee airmen primarily went into action in June -- July, 1944. And at this stage in the war, the German airforce (Luftwaffe) was ALREADY defeated. And actually, the Luftwaffe was ALREADY defeated going back to the summer, 1943 via the Battle of Kursk (Early July, 1943 -- late August, 1943) on the eastern front.

Furthermore, the african American tank crews primarily went into "action" in July, 1944. And at this stage in the war, the German panzer divisions (Tank divisions) were ALREADY defeated / beaten. And the German panzer divisions were defeated going back to the summer, 1943 via the Battle of Kursk (Early July, 1943 ---late August, 1943) on the eastern front.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#3 May 3, 2009
AAAAHHHH!!! The tag team imbecils.
Johnny

AOL

#5 May 4, 2009
mindgames wrote:
AAAAHHHH!!! The tag team imbecils.
__________

Well, hey, mindgames, since you COULDN'T refute my FACTUAL information which I listed about the leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentric myths / lies, your ONLY recourse was to name call. Smh.

Johnny

AOL

#6 May 4, 2009
Myk999 wrote:
Excellent points. When the American negro cannot steal items, they'll steal ideas and history. They always make these claims but can never back them up with provable facts.
Furthermore, north Africa is techinically Caucasian. Note how they never need aid unless black Africa.
Black Americans are parasites.
__________

You said "Excellent points".-- Thanks Myk.

You say "When the American negro cannot steal items, they'll steal ideas and history. They always make these claims but can never back them up with proveable facts".--- You are 150% correct about both of your points here.

And Myk, ALL leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentrism is propaganda / myths lies.

And ALL leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentrism has been DISPROVED by reputable historians, scientists, anthropologists, etc..

You say "Furthermore, north Africa is technically Caucasians".--- Myk, clearly, north Africa SURE ISN'T sub-saharan Africa.

You say "Note how they never need aid unless black Africans".--- Oh yeah. And BIG TIME!
Johnny

AOL

#7 May 4, 2009
Myk999 wrote:
Excellent points. When the American negro cannot steal items, they'll steal ideas and history. They always make these claims but can never back them up with provable facts.
Furthermore, north Africa is techinically Caucasian. Note how they never need aid unless black Africa.
Black Americans are parasites.
__________

Myk, "a continuation".--- You said "Black Americans are parasites".---- Oh, BIG TIME!

Now, african Americans do dominate in basketball, some positions in football & in R & b & hip hop. And granted, there are some "professional" african Americans. However (And TRAGICALLY), MOST african Americans CANNOT survive nor function on their own merit(s). TRAGICALLY, MOST african Americans NEED the aid/assistance of the U.S. federal, state & local gov'ts (The White, Hispanic, Native American & Pacific Islander taxpayers) for their survival. MOST african Americans NEED the aid/assistance of the U.S. federal, state & local gov'ts for aid & for jobs.

african Americans do dominate in basketball, some positions in football & in R & b & hip hop. And granted, there are some "professional" african Americans.


However (And TRAGICALLY), MOST african Americans are VERY stupid, lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible, unproductive & inferior.
Johnny

AOL

#9 May 4, 2009
Myk999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you point, moron. Prove the opening post wrong. You can't because you are an uneducated idiot.
__________

Myk, what you said to mindgames.--- You said "Prove the opening post wrong".-- Uhhh Myk, clearly & OBVIOUSLY mindgames CAN'T. mindgames CAN'T refute FACTS, REALITY / TRUTHS!!

Hey Myk, african Americans are ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "claiming" other groups.-- Aka/ala ---african Americans ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "claim" the ancient Egyptians (That their ancestors built the pyramids). Furthermore, african Americans also "claim" these groups.---- The ancient Israelites, the Native Americans & Indigenous Indians from southern &/or from central Mexico, etc..

In addition, african Americans have also "claimed" the VERY GREAT Dominican baseball players.--- Juan Marichal, Sammy Sosa, Moises Alou, Felipe Alou, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Vladimir Guerrero, Alfonso Soriano, Albert Pujols & Aramis Ramirez.

And I remember back in the autumn, 1996, when Denny Mendez from the Dominican Republic got the votes of OVER 9 million Italian households to "represent" Italy at the worlds Miss Universe pageant back in the spring, 1997. And MANY african American women were "jumping on the bandwagon" of Dennys success (Primarily via Jet Magazine).

You see Myk, african Americans are ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "jumping on the bandwagon(s)" of the success/successes of other peoples. And african Americans are ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "riding on the coattails" of the success/successes of other peoples. And african Americans are ALWAYS & CONSTANTLY "claiming" other peoples.

Yet, ABSOLUTELY NO one wants to "claim" african Americans.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#10 May 4, 2009
Myk999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you point, moron. Prove the opening post wrong. You can't because you are an uneducated idiot.
It's like casting pearls before swine.

The_Chad

“Dr Chad is in now in the house”

Since: Mar 09

Northern California

#11 May 4, 2009
mindgames wrote:
<quoted text> It's like casting pearls before swine.
Using quotes from the bible is not a rational answer in a debate lol. There is a religious forum if you would like to debate religious topix lols.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#12 May 5, 2009
] In response to your first statement. The largest pyramid, built for the Pharaoh Khufu around 2530 B.C. and intended to last an eternity, was until early in the twentieth century the biggest building on the planet. Many busts of Khufu himself are quite African in appearance. The following could prove to enlighten us all blacks and whites. " Who built the pyramids? " http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/w...
Johnny

AOL

#16 May 5, 2009
mindgames wrote:
] In response to your first statement. The largest pyramid, built for the Pharaoh Khufu around 2530 B.C. and intended to last an eternity, was until early in the twentieth century the biggest building on the planet. Many busts of Khufu himself are quite African in appearance. The following could prove to enlighten us all blacks and whites. " Who built the pyramids? " http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/w...
__________

mindgames, your point here.--- You said "Many busts of Khufu himself are quite African in appearance".--- Even "if" this is the case, so what. And this is why I say "so what".--- Again, the pyramids were built in Egypt. And Egypt is a nation in northeastern Africa.

And african Americans ancestors DON'T come from Egypt (Northeastern Africa) where the pyramids were built.

african Americans ancestors come from western Africa.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#17 May 5, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
mindgames, your point here.--- You said "Many busts of Khufu himself are quite African in appearance".--- Even "if" this is the case, so what. And this is why I say "so what".--- Again, the pyramids were built in Egypt. And Egypt is a nation in northeastern Africa.
And african Americans ancestors DON'T come from Egypt (Northeastern Africa) where the pyramids were built.
african Americans ancestors come from western Africa.
You sound like a fool. Mostly all of Africa was inhabited by dark skinned people. When uses the term "AFRICAN" it automatically conjures up the image of bark skinned blacks. The rest of the races are our offspring.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#18 May 5, 2009

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#19 May 5, 2009
Here's another interesting link that would tend to rufute your claims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#20 May 5, 2009
Correction: REFUTE

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#21 May 5, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
mindgames, your point here.--- You said "Many busts of Khufu himself are quite African in appearance".--- Even "if" this is the case, so what. And this is why I say "so what".--- Again, the pyramids were built in Egypt. And Egypt is a nation in northeastern Africa.
And african Americans ancestors DON'T come from Egypt (Northeastern Africa) where the pyramids were built.
african Americans ancestors come from western Africa.
Bullsh!t. Why would a people erect a pyramid in honor of an African pharaoh if Africans had nothing to do with it's construction. So your saying that whites constructed it to honor a black Pharaoh

The_Chad

“Dr Chad is in now in the house”

Since: Mar 09

Northern California

#22 May 5, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
You said "Excellent points".-- Thanks Myk.
You say "When the American negro cannot steal items, they'll steal ideas and history. They always make these claims but can never back them up with proveable facts".--- You are 150% correct about both of your points here.
And Myk, ALL leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentrism is propaganda / myths lies.
And ALL leftwing, pro-black, pro-afrocentrism has been DISPROVED by reputable historians, scientists, anthropologists, etc..
You say "Furthermore, north Africa is technically Caucasians".--- Myk, clearly, north Africa SURE ISN'T sub-saharan Africa.
You say "Note how they never need aid unless black Africans".--- Oh yeah. And BIG TIME!
Would you like an example of a thread in which AA's attempt to rewrite history and steal white inventors inventions? This is just ONE OF MANY threads of a similar nature in the AA forum:

FreddyX wrote:
"The Blackman sailed the the stars , landed on the moon and explored Mars while these peckerwood devils lived in caves on all fours eatin raw meat. Nasa be a racist KKK organization that stole the technology of the blackman in 4000 BC and try to pass it off as white. but I know my people colonized the moon 4000 years ago. I can proiudly say the blackman invented everything and you pink azz demons got nothing . we takin it all bak "

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE4JK1OB3T4VK...

This is the kind of garbage being peddled by in the AA forum as 'fact' everyday, and there are idiots lining up to believe it..SMH...
Johnny

AOL

#23 May 5, 2009
mindgames wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a fool. Mostly all of Africa was inhabited by dark skinned people. When uses the term "AFRICAN" it automatically conjures up the image of bark skinned blacks. The rest of the races are our offspring.
__________

mindgames, your point here.--- You said "When uses the term "AFRICAN" it automatically conjures up the image of dark skinned blacks. The rest of the races are our offspring".---
Somewhat "correct". But PRIMARILY NOT correct. And this is why.---- ESPECIALLY in regards to northeastern Africa (Egypt)(On the one hand) in relation to west Africa (On the other hand) where african Americans ancestors come from.

Johnny

AOL

#24 May 5, 2009
mindgames wrote:
__________

mindgames, actually, your link here PROVES my point.--- And this is why.--- Now, the areas of the African continent which lies south of the Sahara, or those African countries which are fully or partially located south of the Sahara. It contrasts with North Africa, which is part of the Arab World.

And only 6 African countries are not geographically a part of sub-saharan Africa.--- Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia & Western Sahara.

And Egypt is a nation in northeastern Africa. And Egypt is FAR, FAR, FAR away from west Africa (Where african Americans ancestors come from).
Johnny

AOL

#25 May 5, 2009
mindgames wrote:
__________

"A continuation".--- And EVEN "if" african Americans ancestors came from northeastern Africa (Which they didn't) where the pyramids were built, so what. And this is why I say this.--- What "bearing / significance" does the VERY, VERY, VERY ANCIENT past have on the current / present time as well as on the future??--- Answer.--- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!
Johnny

AOL

#26 May 5, 2009
mindgames wrote:
<quoted text> Bullsh!t. Why would a people erect a pyramid in honor of an African pharaoh if Africans had nothing to do with it's construction. So your saying that whites constructed it to honor a black Pharaoh
__________

mindgames, you said "Why would a people erect a pyramid in honor of an African pharaoh if Africans had nothing to do with it's construction".--- Okay, mindgames,(And again), you missed my point/points in my previous post/posts.---- Now (And let me say it again), even "if" the ancient Egyptians were black Africans, these black Africans were NOT african Americans ancestors. And this is why.--- african Americans ancestors come from western Africa. And the pyramids were built in northeastern Africa. And northeastern Africa is FAR, FAR, FAR AWAY from western Africa.

You say "So you're saying that Whites constructed it to honor a black Pharoah".--- Nope. I NEVER said this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Tump the most powerfully muslim on earth May 1 PROUD TO BE SERB ... 40
Do white girls like black guys Apr 26 Johnny 21
is it true that most consumer of interracial po... (Nov '13) Apr 24 Johnny 32
Real White Women answer only! Apr 24 Johnny 7
I support police who shoot black criminals. Apr 24 Johnny 474
I ask you why a white female whose been with a... (Mar '14) Apr 21 Johnny 26
Stay Positive <3 (Jul '15) Apr 21 Johnny 383
More from around the web