Israel - still committing "genocide" ...

Israel - still committing "genocide" against the Palestinians

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

Israeli Zionist

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Still pounding those poor defenseless Palestinians into brutal submission.

The Palestinians "are losing their will to live", they "are dying in genocide proportions" while THE WORLD pathetically WATCHES ON.

I think what Israel is doing is both sick & perverse. I have almost completely lost faith in the Jewish people & their faith.

I wouldn't piss on Israel if it was on fire to be completely honest with you.

[email protected] Israel!! Nobody even likes those genocidal cabal clowns anyway.
loaded diaper

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Israeli Zionist wrote:
Still pounding those poor defenseless Palestinians into brutal submission.

The Palestinians "are losing their will to live", they "are dying in genocide proportions" while THE WORLD pathetically WATCHES ON.

I think what Israel is doing is both sick & perverse. I have almost completely lost faith in the Jewish people & their faith.

I wouldn't piss on Israel if it was on fire to be completely honest with you.

[email protected] Israel!! Nobody even likes those genocidal cabal clowns anyway.
if Mexico was sending suicide bombers and rockets into the USA what
Israel is doing would be a cake walk. Palestinians are getting what coming to them.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Aug 3, 2012
USA "will probably survive" the Zionist fiasco. Israel on the other hand, won't.
loaded diaper

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
USA "will probably survive" the Zionist fiasco. Israel on the other hand, won't.
obviously ur not a believer, Israel will never fall. Sry to piss in ur corn flakes.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Beresford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and if America was stealing Mexico's land by continuously moving the border as when they choose, sending rockets into the USA would be justified. Israelis need to get what's coming to them.
Stupid limey. The IRA gave you what you had coming, didn't they?

You should get the Hell out of Northern Ireland before you point your finger at Israel.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Elder_of_Zion wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid limey. The IRA gave you what you had coming, didn't they?

You should get the Hell out of Northern Ireland before you point your finger at Israel.
He's in London you dumb-ass.
Elder_of_Zion

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in London you dumb-ass.
I meant 'you should get the Hell out of Northern Ireland" as in:

you limeys... people from Britain.

He should stay in Londonistan where he belongs.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#9 May 3, 2013
Oh..."genocide," huh? Is that why one in five Israeli citizens is Palestinian? Is that why they have Arab citizens of Israel sitting in the Knesset?

How many Hindus or Jews have you seen holding powerful or responsible positions in the governments of Muslim countries?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#10 May 7, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Oh..."genocide," huh? Is that why one in five Israeli citizens is Palestinian? Is that why they have Arab citizens of Israel sitting in the Knesset?

How many Hindus or Jews have you seen holding powerful or responsible positions in the governments of Muslim countries?
One in 5 Israeli citizens is a Palestinian because it used to be their land. Many believe it still is, and always will be. Arab people are considered second class citizens in Zionist Israel and that is likely to remain the case as long as the Jews are ruling.

I don't personally believe the Arab states are much better than the Jewish state to be honest with you. They are all backwards Semites to me. The difference is that the Arab states don't meddle around in other people's domestic affairs like the Jews tend to do.

There is a Jewish/Zionist cabal suffocating the entire Western world, in case you hadn't noticed. It has had a chokehold on my people much longer than any of the history books dare mention. My people are now at risk of extinction and I can assure you that our absence will make the work of the Jew that much easier.

Global hegemony (under Zionism), that is the end game and that is what I am fighting against. I hope you are old and wise enough to be able to make sense of my words. Don't tread on me and I won't tread on you. My mantra is a simple yet effective one. Turn the other cheek was never to my liking.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 May 13, 2013
Its seems Muslims can do just what they like and no one will say a word. Those F--king Muslims in Egypt are virtually slaughtering the Coptic Christians and no one on this site says a word. This also applies to the indigenous Assyrians who are also being persecuted in Iraq. As for Israel, it was ORIGINALLY JEWISH then the Muslims conquered it. IT IS NOW RIGHTFULLY BACK IN JEWISH HANDS! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#12 May 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
Its seems Muslims can do just what they like and no one will say a word. Those F--king Muslims in Egypt are virtually slaughtering the Coptic Christians and no one on this site says a word. This also applies to the indigenous Assyrians who are also being persecuted in Iraq. As for Israel, it was ORIGINALLY JEWISH then the Muslims conquered it. IT IS NOW RIGHTFULLY BACK IN JEWISH HANDS! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
Be quiet Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I see the subhuman n****** come here too! 4 hr CigDank 7
Testing. Jul 28 snarky anarchy 2
White Slaves For Me Jul 27 Johnny 4
Testing. Jul 25 Johnny 1
Alright. Bring on the Black Racists, The Brown ... Jul 24 Trump Eats Babies 1
I hate white people (Sep '15) Jul 24 Trump Eats Babies 33
Why do crackers smell like wet dogs?? (Feb '12) Jul '17 alotofcrack 12
More from around the web