If whites are so superior why are they the last to evolve???

Posted in the Anglo American Forum

Slick rick

Kenosha, WI

#1 Jun 29, 2011
I notice other races have accomplishments dating back thousands of years. Africans,Arabs,Asians,Aztecs,g reeks,romans,even india. All darker skin races had ancient civilizations but when i look at ancient europe all i see is a big heap of rocks called stonehenge.Yet white racist love to post on AAs forums how great the white man is. Can someone elaborate on this???
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jun 30, 2011
First off, Greeks & Romans classify as "White". Especially in the United States.

"Arabs" as well as Berbers who come from Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia & Libya classify as White in the U.S..

Arabs who come from Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Djibouti, United Arab Emirates & Yemen classify as White in the U.S..

Persians from Iran classify as White in the U.S..


"Indians" from the nation of India as well as Pakistanis from Pakistan also classify as White in the U.S..

So, all of these respective groups & their respective civilizations as well as empires classify as White.

According to Americas racial dynamics.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jun 30, 2011
Slick rick --- By the way, all left wing afrocentrism has been debunked by mainstream historians & anthropologists.

Here are some examples.---- Many African Americans have made many "claims" that the Moors were comprised totally of black Africans. In addition, many African Americans have claimed that African Americans ancestors were the Moors.

Now, some of the Moors were black Africans. The black African Moors which were some of the soldiers in the Moor ranks came from some areas in the western African nations of Senegal as well as Mali.

But, these particular areas in Senegal & in Mali were NOT where African Americans ancestors came from. It has been traced & found that these areas in Senegal & in Mali were NOT where African Americans ancestors came from.

Furthermore, the vast majority of the Moors were Arabs & Berbers. Primarily Berbers.

Here are some links which point this out.---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors .

http://www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html .

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images2/med_moo... .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-48417... .

The vast majority of the Moors came from regions in the far northwest of Africa. These areas in the northwest of Africa were way, way far north from where African Americans ancestors came from in the western part (Running longitude) & central part (Running latitude) of Africa.

So, the Arabic Moors, the Berber Moors as well as EVEN the black African Moors came from totally DIFFERENT civilizations & cultures than what African Americans ancestors came from.

In addition, the Arabic Moors, the Berber Moors as well as even the black African Moors had totally different customs & norms than what African Americans ancestors had.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Slick rick --- Left wing afrocentrics have also "claimed" that African Americans ancestors came from Egypt.

African Americans ancestors did not come from Egypt. This is why.-- Egypt is a nation in the far Northeast of Africa. African Americans ancestors came from regions in the western part (Running longitude) & central part (Running latitude) of Africa.

In addition, ancient Egyptian civilization & culture was totally distinct & different compared to the civilizations & cultures of the western African peoples.

Furthermore, the lineage of the western African peoples was NOT the result of any Egyptian migration to the western regions of Africa.

Western African peoples / tribes are NOT the same as Egyptian or other eastern African peoples, civilizations & cultures like Sudanese, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somalian or Kenyan.

It's different. It's not the same. Different peoples, different tribes, different civilizations, different cultures, different languages as well as different phenotypes.

Slick rick

Kenosha, WI

#5 Jun 30, 2011
Johnny wrote:
Slick rick --- Left wing afrocentrics have also "claimed" that African Americans ancestors came from Egypt.
African Americans ancestors did not come from Egypt. This is why.-- Egypt is a nation in the far Northeast of Africa. African Americans ancestors came from regions in the western part (Running longitude) & central part (Running latitude) of Africa.
In addition, ancient Egyptian civilization & culture was totally distinct & different compared to the civilizations & cultures of the western African peoples.
Furthermore, the lineage of the western African peoples was NOT the result of any Egyptian migration to the western regions of Africa.
Western African peoples / tribes are NOT the same as Egyptian or other eastern African peoples, civilizations & cultures like Sudanese, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Somalian or Kenyan.
It's different. It's not the same. Different peoples, different tribes, different civilizations, different cultures, different languages as well as different phenotypes.
Your funny thats like saying white people from northern europe are different from eastern europeans. Greeks and romans were just classified as white in the 30's or 40's only in the US. Because white anglos wanted to take credit for their accomplishments. But niether one are WHITE ANGLO! nice try though. And im not one of those blks who try to claim egypt although they did have blk dynasties.Im proud of my w african roots they did have many anceint dynasties,and had great civilizations. And the moors are blk african if you go to europe you see statues,statue heads of blk moors and all the coat of arms of european flags have images of blk moor heads on them. Please go to youtube and type blk moors in europe and see for yourself. And you still havent anws my question about proof of anceint white ANGLO civilizations. And dont give me greeks and romans they considered you barbarians. Im talking about WHITE ANGLOS!GERMAN-IRISH-BRITTS-POL ISH-RUSSIAN-swedes etc.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jul 1, 2011
Slick rick --- Thanks for the quick response back.

Your one point here.--- You said "And dont give me greeks and romans they considered you barbarians".--- I'm not so sure about this. My fathers family comes from around the Rome area & my mothers family comes from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

I'm going to have to step out now. I'm going to be pretty busy in the lead-up to July 4th as well as even late on the 4th.

I should have some time by around late next week to respond back to all of your previous posts & points to me. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#7 Jul 2, 2011
Something for you to think about. Whites pretty much have explored the Earth from one end to the other, and i think that is kind of foolish to think that whites only started to move world wide in the last 2000 years and not before. I think something happened a few thousand years ago that destroyed a civilization that existed long ago all over this planet. I think whatever civilization was in Europe got buried during the last ice age. If you look at the modern world today, most of it's technolgy from automobiles, planes, computers, medical advances and space programs have come from Europeans, not all, but most. Why would a group of people who are white, not be able to do that long ago, but can do it now? I think alot of our legends and stories have been passed down over the centuries and the stories of Atlantis, and great lost civilizations that have been lost, tell a story of what once was. www.s8int.com/ - CachedSimilar
Slick rick

Kenosha, WI

#8 Jul 3, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Something for you to think about. Whites pretty much have explored the Earth from one end to the other, and i think that is kind of foolish to think that whites only started to move world wide in the last 2000 years and not before. I think something happened a few thousand years ago that destroyed a civilization that existed long ago all over this planet. I think whatever civilization was in Europe got buried during the last ice age. If you look at the modern world today, most of it's technolgy from automobiles, planes, computers, medical advances and space programs have come from Europeans, not all, but most. Why would a group of people who are white, not be able to do that long ago, but can do it now? I think alot of our legends and stories have been passed down over the centuries and the stories of Atlantis, and great lost civilizations that have been lost, tell a story of what once was. www.s8int.com/ - CachedSimilar
If thats true then why when the romans and africans 1st arrived in europe they found your ancesters eating each other. living in caves, and eating raw meat?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Jul 14, 2011
Slick rick --- You said "Greeks and romans were just classified as white in the 30's or 40's only in the US".--- Well, Greeks & Romans in Europe are White Europeans. Now, clearly, they aren't "Anglo Europeans". But, they are White Europeans.

You are correct about Greeks & Italians being classified as "White" in the United States (U.S.) by the 1930s &/or 1940s.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Slick rick --- You said "Because white anglos wanted to take credit for their accomplishments".-- Even "if" this was the case & deal, it wasn't at the main forefront.

The White Anglos in the United States classifying Greeks & Italians as "White" in the U.S. had economic as well as political overtones.

This was also the case & deal with the Sicilians, Jews & Irish.

Way, way back, the Italians, Sicilians, Jews & Irish were not considered "White".

Initially, just those that were classified as "Anglo-Saxon Protestants" were White. But, economics as well as politics came into play. When the economic clout of the Irish came into play as well as the Irish voting bloc, then, the Irish were accepted as White.

The exact, same dynamic went down with the Italians, Sicilians & Jews.

Here's a link which features Assata Shakur (Aka -- JoAnne Chesimard) explaining how the racial dynamics changed in America way back.--

Regarding the Jews.--- http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/black-matri... .

Here's a link which features Noel Ignatiev explain how the racial dynamics changed way back for the Irish.---

http://www.amazon.com/Irish-Became-White-Noel... .

There is also a woman name Karen Brodkin who also explains this stuff.

Now, granted, Assata, Karen & Noel are very controversial. Assata is considered a far left wing African American nationalist woman.

Karen is a radical left wing feminist & lesbian.

Noel is a radical left wing White Jewish American cultural & social marxist.

But, Assata, Karen & Noel are right on the mark with what they said about how Americas racial dynamics changed way back.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Slick rick wrote:
<quoted text>Your funny thats like saying white people from northern europe are different from eastern europeans. Greeks and romans were just classified as white in the 30's or 40's only in the US. Because white anglos wanted to take credit for their accomplishments. But niether one are WHITE ANGLO! nice try though. And im not one of those blks who try to claim egypt although they did have blk dynasties.Im proud of my w african roots they did have many anceint dynasties,and had great civilizations. And the moors are blk african if you go to europe you see statues,statue heads of blk moors and all the coat of arms of european flags have images of blk moor heads on them. Please go to youtube and type blk moors in europe and see for yourself. And you still havent anws my question about proof of anceint white ANGLO civilizations. And dont give me greeks and romans they considered you barbarians. Im talking about WHITE ANGLOS!GERMAN-IRISH-BRITTS-POL ISH-RUSSIAN-swedes etc.
__________

Regarding your points which you made to me about the "Moors".---

I do see your points. In my previous post, post #3, I said that some of the Moors were black Africans. But not most. The vast majority of the Moors were Arabs & Berbers.

In my previous post, post #3, I provided links which point this out.

In addition, African Americans ancestors don't derive from the Moors. The vast majority of the Moors came from regions in Mauritania & Morocco. The black African Moors came from some regions in Senegal & in Mali which were totally different areas where African Americans ancestors came from in western Africa.

I pointed this out in my previous post, post #3.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jul 14, 2011
Slick rick --- You said "I'm talking about WHITE ANGLOS! GERMAN-IRISH-BRITTS-POLISH-RUS SIAN-swedes, etc.".---

Okay, here are some links.---

For the Poles.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_of_Po... (until_966).

For France.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistory_of_Fr... .

For Britain.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Brit... .

For Ireland.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Irel... .

For the Slovaks.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slova... .

For the Germans.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Ag... .

For the Estonians.--- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Estonia .

For the Serbs.-- http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/india-new... .
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Jul 14, 2011
Slick rick -- In addition, what matters isn't where one starts off at.

What matters is where one is currently at as well as where one is going.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anglo American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overheard my GF's mom and boyfriend having sex ... 10 hr Johnny 2
European football player Mario Balotteli's late... 10 hr Johnny 3
what do white guys do when white woman are havi... Sun Johnny 3
any other wm get turned on seeing ww have ir sex? Sun Johnny 2
why do white guy continue to produce IR porn? Sun Johnny 2
US White Crackers are not Americans! Sun Johnny 2
Black People are Muslims by Nature! Sun Johnny 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Anglo American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••