Delta on-time percentage up in September

Delta on-time percentage up in September

There are 3 comments on the Atlanta Business Chronicle story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Delta on-time percentage up in September. In it, Atlanta Business Chronicle reports that:

Delta Air Lines Inc. had a better percentage of on-time flights in the third quarter while AirTran Airways regressed, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation 's Air Travel Consumer Report published Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Business Chronicle.

Chuck

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Ohhhhh, Atlanta is still the shithole it and the worst hub behind JFK,ORD and even Philli. Charlotte is the best hub in the East Coast.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Chuck wrote:
Ohhhhh, Atlanta is still the shithole it and the worst hub behind JFK,ORD and even Philli. Charlotte is the best hub in the East Coast.
You may have a point.
I've recently got off a Delta in Hartsfield and me and the other passengers had to wait 30 min on the runway to get a spot at a concourse entrance. Don't know why punctuality was a concern, but Atlanta may need to expand more (which is a recognizable flaw of the city, even when regarding traffic; not enough resources for the growing population.)
Chuck

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 13, 2009
I am a pilot for CO and know the shithole hubs. When I travel to Europe, Africa or the Middle East, I use Washington Dulles which have more connecting flights than ATL. East coast travel with Charlotte hub and Carribean or South America with Miami. I avoid dumps like Atlanta, Philadelphia, all New York (Lagarbage, wait forever JFK) and The Toilet (Detroit).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AirTran Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Peoples Distress ... 2
News Southwest: You're now free to leave the country (Jul '14) Jul '14 ramp rat 2
News Southwest Airlines to launch international flights (May '14) May '14 john 22
News Southwest now flying to all of AirTrana s U.S. ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 E 190 pound gorilla 1
News Southwest to Offer Flights from Richmond, Norfolk (May '13) May '13 huck 3
News Southwest to start flying from CLT next Sunday (Apr '13) Apr '13 whatever 1
News Today only! Airfare sale from MSP; one-ways fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web