AirTran to end Atlanta nonstop flight...

AirTran to end Atlanta nonstop flights from QCA at end of Nov.

There are 2 comments on the WQAD story from Aug 10, 2010, titled AirTran to end Atlanta nonstop flights from QCA at end of Nov.. In it, WQAD reports that:

AirTran officials confirmed Tuesday afternoon that they will discontinue their nonstop service from Quad Cities International Airport to Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Chuck

Rock Falls, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2010
What happens to my flight from moline to ft. lauderdale in January
Lora

Walkerton, IN

#2 Aug 11, 2010
We were booked from MLI to FLL in January too. You need to call them. I called them yesterday and I'd wager my next paycheck they won't be calling you...so you need to make other arrangements ASAP as flights will start to fill up because of this change.

Since AirTran has no interline agreements with any other carriers, they will refund your money but will not be able to put you on another flight with another carrier at the price you paid. This is a major disadvantage to booking with a low cost carrier like AirTran.

I rebooked through Delta and it was $100 more per person than I paid for AirTran, but at least I know more options with Delta.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AirTran Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Peoples Distress ... 2
News Southwest: You're now free to leave the country (Jul '14) Jul '14 ramp rat 2
News Southwest Airlines to launch international flights (May '14) May '14 john 22
News Southwest now flying to all of AirTrana s U.S. ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 E 190 pound gorilla 1
News Southwest to Offer Flights from Richmond, Norfolk (May '13) May '13 huck 3
News Southwest to start flying from CLT next Sunday (Apr '13) Apr '13 whatever 1
News Today only! Airfare sale from MSP; one-ways fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web