Back to the cockpits

Back to the cockpits

There are 3 comments on the www.marketwatch.com story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Back to the cockpits. In it, www.marketwatch.com reports that:

Pilots at Spirit Airlines agreed tentatively to a new labor contract late Wednesday and ended a five-day strike, winning improvements in pay, retirement benefits and work rules, the Air Line Pilots Association said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.marketwatch.com.

Angelwings

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jun 18, 2010
Fabulous!!! Way to kick butt ALPA and Fly Boys!
capt avgas

Collierville, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2010
Just goes to show ya that there was more room for improvement. Airline management lies again
Zach

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2010
Congrats Spirit Pilots! Hope you all hit a grand slam with your new contract, you deserve it! I hope all pilot groups can stand up and say no to the race to the bottom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AirTran Holdings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now departing: AirTran Airways flies off into t... (Dec '14) Jan '15 Peoples Distress ... 2
News Southwest: You're now free to leave the country (Jul '14) Jul '14 ramp rat 2
News Southwest Airlines to launch international flights (May '14) May '14 john 22
News Southwest now flying to all of AirTrana s U.S. ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 E 190 pound gorilla 1
News Southwest to Offer Flights from Richmond, Norfolk (May '13) May '13 huck 3
News Southwest to start flying from CLT next Sunday (Apr '13) Apr '13 whatever 1
News Today only! Airfare sale from MSP; one-ways fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web