-The-Artist- wrote:
I'm out
Now just liberal crap links on political topics
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#4 May 9, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
I'm out
Bye Karl. Send us a line when you start the war.

woof
Boss Hogg

Westerville, OH

#5 May 10, 2014
Fk Karl.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#6 May 10, 2014
Another pretend intellectual who couldn't hang. I wonder who predicted that in the fall of 2012?

Since: Mar 14

Hilliard, OH

#7 May 10, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
Give my regards to Nate.
Why don't you do that yourself, coward?

Hilliard, OH

#8 May 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
Another pretend intellectual who couldn't hang. I wonder who predicted that in the fall of 2012?
Pretend? Your envy is still eating you alive.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#9 May 10, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Pretend? Your envy is still eating you alive.
The Duje che team is still the same George. Pale rider though will talk to me catman and a few other civilly when not on politics.

Hilliard, OH

#10 May 10, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The Duje che team is still the same George. Pale rider though will talk to me catman and a few other civilly when not on politics.
Duke and Che are simply beating off to each other it seems while Johnson peeks around the corner and watches.
Reader continues to amaze in the Dispatch story comments...she blamed the zoo levy failure on racism a couple of days ago. much to her horror, even the other lefties there tore her up and called her a baiter.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#11 May 10, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Duke and Che are simply beating off to each other it seems while Johnson peeks around the corner and watches.
Reader continues to amaze in the Dispatch story comments...she blamed the zoo levy failure on racism a couple of days ago. much to her horror, even the other lefties there tore her up and called her a baiter.
Reader needs to be droped off in Detroit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 May 10, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
<quoted text>Duke and Che are simply beating off to each other it seems while Johnson peeks around the corner and watches.
Nailed it, as usual.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 May 10, 2014
Gravedigger Jones wrote:
Kinda miss the old self-loathing gal.
But I'm glad to hear she's still receiving regular beatdowns.
Well deserved.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
That's a ruse on Pale's part. She's done it before. She'll snap.

I have this idea about shipping something to you via Dave. Would that work?

Location hidden

#15 May 10, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
I'm out
Almost there myself..........but keep up the PM's, OK?
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#16 May 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a ruse on Pale's part. She's done it before. She'll snap.
I have this idea about shipping something to you via Dave. Would that work?
Maybe

I just got in an area with signal

We should not leave because of some trolls. I am sure there is Chinese chronic masturbator that can fix things for a small fee

Location hidden

#17 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Maybe
I just got in an area with signal
We should not leave because of some trolls. I am sure there is Chinese chronic masturbator that can fix things for a small fee
I can chip in on the fee. Just found my old 'poker money box' from before my nuptials 8 years ago. I was not a 'Texas Hold 'em' type. Straight 5 card draw.

I agree we shouldn't but a lot have aleady have. As long as you feed them they'll stay. Stop acknowledging them at all and they'll move along.

Drove to Chestertown MD today and through mile after mile of rolling cropland and old mansions.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#18 May 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I can chip in on the fee. Just found my old 'poker money box' from before my nuptials 8 years ago. I was not a 'Texas Hold 'em' type. Straight 5 card draw.
I agree we shouldn't but a lot have aleady have. As long as you feed them they'll stay. Stop acknowledging them at all and they'll move along.
Drove to Chestertown MD today and through mile after mile of rolling cropland and old mansions.
Wish I knew where they went. I know one has been on the columbus Dispatch site but that site sucks on this device.

Old Mansion eh. I was in an area of old cemeteries. Had to dig a grave in one that hasn't had a burial for more than 10 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 7 min CandaceGislar 2,768
Appeals Court Refuses To Lift Hold On Obama Imm... 10 min Concerned Citizen 3
Worst President in History 14 min d pantz 187
Hillary Clinton is mocking herself with these '... 17 min Concerned Citizen 5
Update on arrested protesters from Cleveland 25 min d pantz 20
Dem senators urge for more refugee flow to USA 33 min BizzyBee II 24
Dublin Archbishop Diarmuid Martin: Dizzy Bizzy ... 39 min d pantz 9
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 46 min d pantz 88
dana turtle 4 hr Lady Jane 13
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 5 hr Reality Speaks 60
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE