Comments
1,101 - 1,120 of 2,217 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Few mistakes

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1137
Jan 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

That list of BS mistakes is dead on..along with his newest one :

Said in court which is videotaped that he regrets texting Sean like he did .... But BS is still texting others in a way that no pastor or real man should text anyone - unless they themselves are looking for an a$$ whoopin!!

BS u are still in need of help-- not just for urself but for ur kids too....

Did I see Manny tap ur arm in the court room to basically tell I to shut it !!!!! What's wrong you don't like being corrected when you know damn well u are wrong n need to shut it on soooo many levels!!!

Still sad...

And for those of u still coming on here to tell everyone else that they need to move on n stop posting----- my question to all u still drinking kool aid---> "why do U keep coming on here??"
R P McMurphy

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1138
Jan 15, 2014
 
Few mistakes wrote:
That list of BS mistakes is dead on..along with his newest one :
Said in court which is videotaped that he regrets texting Sean like he did .... But BS is still texting others in a way that no pastor or real man should text anyone - unless they themselves are looking for an a$$ whoopin!!
BS u are still in need of help-- not just for urself but for ur kids too....
Did I see Manny tap ur arm in the court room to basically tell I to shut it !!!!! What's wrong you don't like being corrected when you know damn well u are wrong n need to shut it on soooo many levels!!!
Still sad...
And for those of u still coming on here to tell everyone else that they need to move on n stop posting----- my question to all u still drinking kool aid---> "why do U keep coming on here??"
Agree
Benny and Jenny

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1139
Jan 15, 2014
 
Breaking News: check out the 6pm news tomorrow.

Here is a clips to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Linda Tripp
Benny and Jenny

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1140
Jan 15, 2014
 
Sorry wrong clip:

Same results has previously run scandals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pastor Gone Wild

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1141
Jan 15, 2014
 
Benny and Jenny wrote:
Sorry wrong clip:
Same results has previously run scandals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
A real cut in pastes opportunity for you Benny and worked for a president should work for a cracker jack pastor.

Good luck.

Sleep tight sweet boy!
Bennifer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1142
Jan 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

It would appear that this is a temporary relationship for 2 reasons.

1. Jennifer has a new boss to impress (which from what I have heard would be boss # 4 for her)

2. The ILOVEKIM license plate is still on and has not been replaced.
Buckeye Nut

Milan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1143
Jan 16, 2014
 
Bennifer wrote:
It would appear that this is a temporary relationship for 2 reasons.
1. Jennifer has a new boss to impress (which from what I have heard would be boss # 4 for her)
2. The ILOVEKIM license plate is still on and has not been replaced.
I am the man of her dreams!!
Guess who is

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1144
Jan 17, 2014
 
in·ap·pro·pri·ate
ˌinə&#71 2;prōprē-it/
adjective
1.
not suitable or proper in the circumstances.
"there are penalties for inappropriate behavior"
synonyms: unsuitable, unfitting, unseemly, unbecoming, unbefitting, improper, impolite; More
Frank Gallagher

Litchfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1145
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Guess who is wrote:
in·ap·pro·pri·ate
ˌinə&#71 2;prōprē-it/
adjective
1.
not suitable or proper in the circumstances.
"there are penalties for inappropriate behavior"
synonyms: unsuitable, unfitting, unseemly, unbecoming, unbefitting, improper, impolite; More
ALEX:

Who is Pastor Bennett Smith?
Frank Gallagher

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1146
Jan 17, 2014
 
still a child

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1147
Jan 17, 2014
 
how do you know you are too immature to be a nanny or care giver?

you are not allowed to have a facebook account

you publicly say ill meet you in the parking lot to fight

you are a minister that is corrected by the judge for your actions

you slap someone for driving through Gods parking lot

you show up to youth camp drunk off your ass

your attorney (babysitter) calls you and tells you you,re not allowed to reply

you obey your babysitter (attorney)
Frank Gallagher

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1148
Jan 17, 2014
 
still a child wrote:
how do you know you are too immature to be a nanny or care giver?
you are not allowed to have a facebook account
you publicly say ill meet you in the parking lot to fight
you are a minister that is corrected by the judge for your actions
you slap someone for driving through Gods parking lot
you show up to youth camp drunk off your ass
your attorney (babysitter) calls you and tells you you,re not allowed to reply
you obey your babysitter (attorney)
Alex:

Who is Pastor Bennett Smith?
BS Apologies

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1149
Jan 17, 2014
 
still a child wrote:
how do you know you are too immature to be a nanny or care giver?
you are not allowed to have a facebook account
you publicly say ill meet you in the parking lot to fight
you are a minister that is corrected by the judge for your actions
you slap someone for driving through Gods parking lot
you show up to youth camp drunk off your ass
your attorney (babysitter) calls you and tells you you,re not allowed to reply
you obey your babysitter (attorney)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
11 things

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1150
Jan 18, 2014
 
Bennett Smith wrote:
Ok. I have just read all 611posts. My attorney, Manny Olawale advised me not to read this blog filled with hate for me. He piqued my curiosity. I hope that I get the opportunity to respond to all of the bullshit opinions on here. I would love the opportunity to respond and invite all of you to the service where I can address all of the this gossip and slander. I would love to see you face to face and respond to all of your false accusations. There is certainly a story to tell. I will gladly tell it if given the opportunity. Until then. Merry Christmas!!!!
Any updates?
11 things

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1151
Jan 18, 2014
 
Bennett Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have not. I didn't read all of those posts until yesterday. Your an idiot and a perfect example of the people that think if they say something in a matter of fact tone like "he's been here all along" it makes it true when in fact that is purely a guess you were making. So I'm telling you the truth now stupid. I just got on here yesterday to read this bullshit that all of you idiots are saying and some innocent and naive people tend to believe. So now that I've told you the truth would you like to apologize to me you opinionated idiot? I didn't think so.
Update
11 things

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1152
Jan 18, 2014
 
Bennett hater, where are you? I need an escort to Sears great sales tomorrow.
HaveWeNoShame

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1153
Jan 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bennet: Several of your former church members have come to our church. They are so wounded. You need help.

I recommend finding a good Christian Counselor who can administer the MMPI and help recommend some clinical as well as pastoral interventions for your life.

You can still humble yourself. You are bringing so much shame upon the Body of Christ's... Pastors are held to the highest standard.
--------
All You "Bennet Haters" out there: move on, only follow leadership that reminds you of Jesus. clothed in kindness, humility, gentleness, etc. Unrelenting Hate can so quickly transform us into the mirror image of the one we hate.
---------
Bennet- Go live at a family members place or a homeless shelter, but for God sake don't live with a woman you have been accused of having an affair with.
---------
For church members current and former: Here is a great book to help in the recovery of all that have been slimed by Bennet's "ministry"

http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Spiritual-Abuse...

Healing Spiritual Abuse by Ken Blue.
Abusive Pastor

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1154
Jan 19, 2014
 
HaveWeNoShame wrote:
Bennet: Several of your former church members have come to our church. They are so wounded. You need help.
I recommend finding a good Christian Counselor who can administer the MMPI and help recommend some clinical as well as pastoral interventions for your life.
You can still humble yourself. You are bringing so much shame upon the Body of Christ's... Pastors are held to the highest standard.
--------
All You "Bennet Haters" out there: move on, only follow leadership that reminds you of Jesus. clothed in kindness, humility, gentleness, etc. Unrelenting Hate can so quickly transform us into the mirror image of the one we hate.
---------
Bennet- Go live at a family members place or a homeless shelter, but for God sake don't live with a woman you have been accused of having an affair with.
---------
For church members current and former: Here is a great book to help in the recovery of all that have been slimed by Bennet's "ministry"
http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Spiritual-Abuse...
Healing Spiritual Abuse by Ken Blue.
very well said! Bennett is so far into sin, I doubt he can make it out. He is delusional and probably thinks if he did get the church back -people will follow him. Everyone I know has said they will withdraw their children from that place immediately and no one will attend church if he comes back. No one wants to go to church with a heathen pastor. And NO ONE wants their children around that freak.
Wolverine

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1155
Jan 19, 2014
 
Abusive Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>very well said! Bennett is so far into sin, I doubt he can make it out. He is delusional and probably thinks if he did get the church back -people will follow him. Everyone I know has said they will withdraw their children from that place immediately and no one will attend church if he comes back. No one wants to go to church with a heathen pastor. And NO ONE wants their children around that freak.
Does anyone know what in the world this judge is waiting on in the church v. Bennett case
who does he answer to in Delaware County ? Is there someone a person could call to complain about him dragging his feet like this. This isn't good for anyone but most importantly gives the delusional Bennett some ever fleeting feeling of power. I never understood how this was a court case to begin with but this is just making a Mickey of the court system
Wolverine

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1156
Jan 19, 2014
 
Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know what in the world this judge is waiting on in the church v. Bennett case
who does he answer to in Delaware County ? Is there someone a person could call to complain about him dragging his feet like this. This isn't good for anyone but most importantly gives the delusional Bennett some ever fleeting feeling of power. I never understood how this was a court case to begin with but this is just making a Mickey of the court system
That Mickey was supposed to be mockery

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••