Bystander

Columbus, OH

#1032 Jan 4, 2014
So Bennett was in the back seat of his truck with a 7 year old little girl that is not his own. sitting on his lap. What a perverted freak!!!!

Just a sicko!

Jennifer has a van that runs just fine. I always believed he was a twisted sick SOB.

I've heard other stories about him just never wanted to believe them. Praying for all the children, including the Smiths.
Team TCAP no more BS

Columbus, OH

#1033 Jan 4, 2014
I know for a FACT that BS sent extremely inappropriate texts to MARRIED women at the church who he knew were having marital issues because he counseled them. Talk about a SICK PERVERT. Praying on vulnerable woman.
YOU disgust me BENNETT SMITH!
Concerned

Columbus, OH

#1035 Jan 5, 2014
If you know of any crime BS has committed, please contact law enforcement. This monster is caring for four young children. Please! You may be the only protection for those children.

This site is completely annonamys so please leave your stories. Bennett feeds on all the support he gets. It's time Christians stop looking the other way and act in according to what Jesus would do. For it would be better to hang a millstone around your neck and be thrown into the sea then to hurt a little one. That was the word of God!!

The truth will set you free. He needs exposed to make him stop.
Courting

Columbus, OH

#1036 Jan 5, 2014
The biggest looser wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-DioM5q2Nq0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
This is why jenn dumped him and hooked up with the hot BS.
Thanks for confirming to the world that she is a nasty, shallow, well- I won't add the rest of my thoughts on here. She left the father of her four children to have sex with her pastor cause she thinks he's hot. Well again speaks volumes to her and his Character or lack of. So the next sermon from BS will be why it is okay to leave the wife of your youth because the spouse isn't your idea of hot??
Wondering

Columbus, OH

#1037 Jan 5, 2014
Bystander wrote:
So Bennett was in the back seat of his truck with a 7 year old little girl that is not his own. sitting on his lap. What a perverted freak!!!!
Just a sicko!
Jennifer has a van that runs just fine. I always believed he was a twisted sick SOB.
I've heard other stories about him just never wanted to believe them. Praying for all the children, including the Smiths.
Has anyone called child protective services?
Confused

Columbus, OH

#1038 Jan 5, 2014
Bystander wrote:
So Bennett was in the back seat of his truck with a 7 year old little girl that is not his own. sitting on his lap. What a perverted freak!!!!
Just a sicko!
Jennifer has a van that runs just fine. I always believed he was a twisted sick SOB.
I've heard other stories about him just never wanted to believe them. Praying for all the children, including the Smiths.
I'm pretty sure he was referring to bennett the child, not the adult
Sean Beam

Medina, OH

#1039 Jan 5, 2014
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure he was referring to bennett the child, not the adult
not confused at all. That is what happened. Samantha sat in his lap Bennett Smith lap. Strap to him by seat belt. You can contact the Bennett Smith or the kids mother for clarification.

It not right for male nanny to have this kind of contact with a seven year girls and mother just goes along with it.

If they had been in a auto accident Samantha could have been hurt badly as the seat belt system isn't designed for this.

quit telling the kids not tell their Dad what is going on in your house. The kids will not hide things from me.

I will not be quite and will do what ever it takes to protect them.
Sean Beam

Medina, OH

#1040 Jan 5, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone called child protective services?
Yes!!
Confused

United States

#1041 Jan 5, 2014
Sorry. I didn't want to believe it. But I can see it.
Wondering

Columbus, OH

#1042 Jan 5, 2014
Sean Beam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!
What was their response?
Social worker

Fort Wayne, IN

#1043 Jan 5, 2014
Sean beam..... Do you have a guardian ad liitem assigned to your case for the kids? If not.... Get one! At least this is a neutral third party who will act in their best interest and may echo what you are saying.... Research it and get one.... You have to request the court appoint one but they can help you more than children services.... CPs will only remove the kids if she is unfit... Unfit and bad choices are two different things.... However a GAL can speak to the kids and the judge about who they should live with!
Rave Motion Pictures

Akron, OH

#1044 Jan 5, 2014
Social worker wrote:
Sean beam..... Do you have a guardian ad liitem assigned to your case for the kids? If not.... Get one! At least this is a neutral third party who will act in their best interest and may echo what you are saying.... Research it and get one.... You have to request the court appoint one but they can help you more than children services.... CPs will only remove the kids if she is unfit... Unfit and bad choices are two different things.... However a GAL can speak to the kids and the judge about who they should live with!
Thanks for the post. The request has been made and we will be in front of the Judge on Jan. 29th. Made the request of the court for the GAL on November 26th

Thanks!!
Prayer

Columbus, OH

#1045 Jan 6, 2014
Rave Motion Pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the post. The request has been made and we will be in front of the Judge on Jan. 29th. Made the request of the court for the GAL on November 26th
Thanks!!
for everyone that reads these posts, no matter who or what you believe- Please pray for these children. This is not a good situation for the children to have their Moms boss and their pastor move in with them. How confusing for them. Bennett listed his address with the Felaware County courts so he is definitely moved in despite what he told the judge.
Sean Beam

Akron, OH

#1046 Jan 6, 2014
Prayer wrote:
<quoted text>for everyone that reads these posts, no matter who or what you believe- Please pray for these children. This is not a good situation for the children to have their Moms boss and their pastor move in with them. How confusing for them. Bennett listed his address with the Felaware County courts so he is definitely moved in despite what he told the judge.
Agree! Thanks for prayers and the post!!
Truth

New York, NY

#1047 Jan 6, 2014
lifeisntfair wrote:
<quoted text>
He said his friend gave him a job at Dennis Hyundai.
Hmm...

http://www.dennisdublin.com/Staff

Still not staffed according to the site since early December.
Member

Columbus, OH

#1048 Jan 6, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
http://www.dennisdublin.com/Staff
Still not staffed according to the site since early December.
I wouldnt show his mug shot on the directory either! It cant be good for business.
Long Time Church Member

Columbus, OH

#1049 Jan 6, 2014
Just curious, Does God allow his Christians to lie in court to protect a client? Manny said that Bennett has never done anything like that (texting) Isnt he representing him on the TCAP case? Where BS threatened the staff their too! What a fake! I hope no one goes to him or his MARRIAGE COUNSELING wife!

Unless you need someone that really doesn't care about the truth, they are the ones to go to!

I am so disappointed in the two of you! What a price to pay just to take the stage.

Manny has so many accomplishments in 2013, wrote a book, total body transformation, successful business, makes you wonder hat kind of father he could be after all his success stories.

Lets hope we don't have to hear about how he won a case in Delaware for a poor man down on his luck and being picked on by a bunch of righteous board member Christians. How dare they fire him for making a few mistakes.

Assaulting a young man in the parking lot
lying about it to the entire staff and parents
having a long standing affair with Jennifer Young
abusing his employees both physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.
miss use of the Church's money
cutting everyone's pay but his own and his unqualified kids
selling all the church land off to continue his bad habits
inappropriate spending for personal items
sending inappropriate texts to women

I could list more but I think we all get the point
Agreed

Columbus, OH

#1050 Jan 6, 2014
https://m.youtube.com/watch...

I agree. I watched this again and was disgusted by BS and the attorney.

What a sad trade off for ones soul
Batman

Hilliard, OH

#1051 Jan 6, 2014
Agreed wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v= 1tMa0YrKWgM&desktop_uri=%2 Fwatch%3Fv%3D1tMa0YrKWgM
I agree. I watched this again and was disgusted by BS and the attorney.
What a sad trade off for ones soul
Additionally what is sad....it is possible that God's money is paying the legal bill for Bane. You won't even get an invite to Bane ' s wedding in April.
Rated NC

Hilliard, OH

#1052 Jan 6, 2014
Rated not for Christians. See the secret footage of BS therapist in action. I think this explains part of the problem.

Monkey see - Money Do

Watch "Case#13-CRB 02432" on YouTube

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do FEMINISTS think about Brucine Jenner? 13 min Linda 7
Poll Should President Obama go to Baltimore to fix t... 53 min Linda 7
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 1 hr Duke for Mayor 198
News Food pantry leaving gentrified Short North 1 hr Linda 6
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 1 hr Linda 201
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 1 hr REAL American 4
Watching the KENTUCKY DERBY 8 hr Seriouslady 7
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]