repent

Columbus, OH

#2296 Jul 31, 2014
You shall reap what you have sown. All the hurt you have caused your family and the abandonment of you daughter and wife will haunt you. The abuse of your children will come back to you. The spiritual abuse you caused God's people will come back upon you 100 fold. Your reign of terror has come to an end. Has your heart hardened to the point of no return? Will you ever cry out to God for forgiveness or do you believe the lies of the enemy who told you that you deserve sin and that sin is good and that sin is ok? Will you ever repent for the lies and sin and hurt you have caused to so many innocent people. God sees all that you do. Nothing will be hidden forever. All things done in the dark will come to you in the light. The light is coming and all things done will be revealed.
Question

Columbus, OH

#2297 Aug 1, 2014
Is it true there is still no decision in this court case yet?
wow

Columbus, OH

#2298 Aug 3, 2014
kind of pathetic that JY copies a photo of Pauls baby as if they were there? Please note that JY is not on any of her step kids friends list. Get a clue JY
insane

Powell, OH

#2299 Aug 3, 2014
How can anyone refer to the smith children as step kids to her . Have talked to several they can't stand her.
morons

Columbus, OH

#2300 Aug 5, 2014
for the morons that think they are friends with and talking to JY on Face book. That is BS hiding behind his wife's face book. Probably too afraid his family will oust him again and again and again!
DBsn

Columbus, OH

#2301 Aug 6, 2014
morons wrote:
for the morons that think they are friends with and talking to JY on Face book. That is BS hiding behind his wife's face book. Probably too afraid his family will oust him again and again and again!
What is bennifer saying now?
see for yourself

Columbus, OH

#2302 Aug 7, 2014
He is thinking about Scott
Question

Columbus, OH

#2303 Aug 7, 2014
see for yourself wrote:
He is thinking about Scott
How so?
Taking it like a man

Delaware, OH

#2304 Aug 10, 2014
Where did you get the money for the coneys?
Sugar mama

United States

#2305 Aug 10, 2014
Taking it like a man wrote:
im sure he gets allowance.
No life

Columbus, OH

#2306 Aug 10, 2014
Get a life, you're ridiculing obsessed with another human being...you people are insane
Thief

Columbus, OH

#2307 Aug 11, 2014
Taking it like a man wrote:
Out of the pockets of faithful tithers...
Corrupt

Columbus, OH

#2308 Aug 12, 2014
Bennett is awful and corrupt, everyone knows that. But the wife of a current pastor having an "inappropriate relationship" with a church member and then asked by Scott to leave is hidden and swept under the rug? Why wasn't she asked to leave, she is the one who is married. Seems Bennett isn't the only corrupt person at the church at Polaris.
Bluff

Columbus, OH

#2309 Aug 12, 2014
Corrupt wrote:
Bennett is awful and corrupt, everyone knows that. But the wife of a current pastor having an "inappropriate relationship" with a church member and then asked by Scott to leave is hidden and swept under the rug? Why wasn't she asked to leave, she is the one who is married. Seems Bennett isn't the only corrupt person at the church at Polaris.
What's the point of withholding names on an anonymous blog?
Facts

Columbus, OH

#2310 Aug 12, 2014
You wants names, Jocelyn Monson and Sean tofte...ru
Disgrace

Columbus, OH

#2311 Aug 12, 2014
They have always flirted and been about each other, I'm not surprised. Matt should get rid of that insane and crazy ass bitch, he deserves better
Username

Columbus, OH

#2312 Aug 12, 2014
So tofte doesn't go to there anymore?
TCAP

Columbus, OH

#2313 Aug 13, 2014
TCAP is at an all time high in attendance and in tithes! They are almost out of debt and are paying off the horrid wasteful spending of the Smiths. So you can see this is upsetting to the Smiths because when the judge sees how they are doing just fine without them. no questions asked. That is why they are making up lies about JM and ST. JM is all about her husband, everyone knows that.
actually

Powell, OH

#2314 Aug 13, 2014
We have received a number of complaints about Matt and Jocelyn having church members over and getting wasted to the point she was throwing up. This does not surprise me at all. I believe it to be true. Nothing has been done by the leadership concerning thier drunken activities on the weekends. Bennett is horrible but the leadership is covering up a lot. I can't come forward because I know how tcap treats people.
TCAP

Columbus, OH

#2315 Aug 13, 2014
I am certain that those are all just lies. JM has four children and she takes very good care of them. I don't see it. She is obsessed with her husband.

If this were true, TCAP board would certainly fire them to avoid another scandal, they have already seen what "covering up" does" to the church's integrity. I do not see the Benekes allowing that behavior even if scott did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 3 hr d pantz 329
Hillary gets fingered by Obama 4 hr Gilda 7
Brelo not guilty 4 hr They cannot kill ... 11
Cleveland Cop Found NOT GUILTY In Deadly 2012 S... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Black Crime is out of control. 6 hr They cannot kill ... 63
LeBron James urges Cleveland Blacks not to riot 8 hr Linda 1
women and relationships 9 hr Linda 46
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]