Shame

Columbus, OH

#2275 Jul 10, 2014
It's a shame. TCAP has such potential. Any decent leader would at least fill it twice every Sunday based on location alone. Yet people run from it...
maybe

Avon, OH

#2276 Jul 10, 2014
Shame wrote:
It's a shame. TCAP has such potential. Any decent leader would at least fill it twice every Sunday based on location alone. Yet people run from it...
It might have something to do with the fact that less than a year ago a corrupt, sociopathic d-bag was running the place. you don't lose the stigma of bennet smith overnight. Dont worry, I'm guessing after his trial he'll be in jail for a little while and then maybe the church can move on. Wait a second, bennie is the above post from you? Sitting home drunk wondering how you got here in less than a year? If it is you, good luck!
Bystander

Columbus, OH

#2277 Jul 14, 2014
Or it might have something to do with Scott is gay. Nothing wrong with being gay but just admit it already...you're gay!!!! Everyone knows it, just own it and quit hiding. You're a gay pastor, own it doll,you are who you are
Idiot

Columbus, OH

#2278 Jul 15, 2014
Bystander wrote:
Or it might have something to do with Scott is gay. Nothing wrong with being gay but just admit it already...you're gay!!!! Everyone knows it, just own it and quit hiding. You're a gay pastor, own it doll,you are who you are
You're right. That is absolutely the likely reason...
I agree

Columbus, OH

#2279 Jul 15, 2014
Bystander wrote:
Scott should be real and open about who he is, he's gay, and there's nothing wrong with that. Be gay, be a pastor, and be real
Gossip girls

Columbus, OH

#2280 Jul 16, 2014
Do anybody have proof of Scott's homosexuality? Or is bennett and Paul spreading gossip?
Open fisted slap

Columbus, OH

#2281 Jul 18, 2014
If it slaps like a girl and gossips like a girl...
relevance

New York, NY

#2282 Jul 21, 2014
Open fisted slap wrote:
If it slaps like a girl and gossips like a girl...
Alex, that would be "Who is Bennett Smith?".

[Police reports don't lie]
Curious

Columbus, OH

#2283 Jul 21, 2014
For all of you who are connecting with Bennett on Jennifer's facebook, what does that say to kim? Have you no shame at all? sick and twisted if you ask me?
Seriously

Columbus, OH

#2284 Jul 21, 2014
Curious wrote:
For all of you who are connecting with Bennett on Jennifer's facebook, what does that say to kim? Have you no shame at all? sick and twisted if you ask me?
It says maybe I'm friends with Jennifer! She is a wonderful woman!
HWW

Columbus, OH

#2285 Jul 21, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
It says maybe I'm friends with Jennifer! She is a wonderful woman!
she is a 2 time home wrecking fill in the blank.
Curious

Columbus, OH

#2286 Jul 22, 2014
Whose car has been in the drive way the last two days?
Seriously

Columbus, OH

#2287 Jul 22, 2014
Curious wrote:
Whose car has been in the drive way the last two days?
Get a life, buddy
Heaven Leigh

Newark, OH

#2289 Jul 23, 2014
That nanny position is still available. Live in preferred, fringe benefits too.
Interesting

Pickerington, OH

#2290 Jul 25, 2014
What's the link to Jennifer's FB?
FB friends

Columbus, OH

#2291 Jul 26, 2014
Is it just me or does BS look a bit string out? He Should have never left Kimmie Sue. She always had his best interest at heart. JY has only destroyed him and now he is 100% dependant on her. He has nothing without her. He has no vehicle, no house, no income, no friends, begging for money, no family, he couldn't leave if he wanted to. Im wondering how JY finds this attractive. I think she can do better. I bet she's already working on her next married man.
Blow me

Columbus, OH

#2292 Jul 26, 2014
FB friends wrote:
Is it just me or does BS look a bit string out? He Should have never left Kimmie Sue. She always had his best interest at heart. JY has only destroyed him and now he is 100% dependant on her. He has nothing without her. He has no vehicle, no house, no income, no friends, begging for money, no family, he couldn't leave if he wanted to. Im wondering how JY finds this attractive. I think she can do better. I bet she's already working on her next married man.
Would her next married men be Scott? O w8 he gay...
Coming soon

Columbus, OH

#2293 Jul 27, 2014
Bennett is starting a church
Amazing

Columbus, OH

#2294 Jul 28, 2014
Coming soon wrote:
Why, does he need a new sugar mama??
Fail

Columbus, OH

#2295 Jul 29, 2014
Coming soon wrote:
He is going use the SRC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 7 min REAL American 80
Balt Ravens Ray Lewis says on Facebook page "Ge... 24 min hmmm 1
Baltimore rioters burn down senior citizen faci... 30 min Reality Speaks 10
Iran seizes US cargo ship 32 min Oliver Canterberry 2
ESPN's Colin Cowherd on riots "That's not prote... 42 min hmmm 1
Hillary Clinton 2016? (Apr '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 155
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 1 hr d pantz 217
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 3 hr Reality Speaks 141
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Reality Speaks 6,233
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUM…..FOR GOOD! 20 hr Learn to read 107
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]