Stupid

Columbus, OH

#2254 Jun 29, 2014
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical smith, always about the money... I guess they really haven't learned anything this year... Got enough of people's tithes saved up?
Tithes? Really, you want to come at them with that? They have made it in the real world. They wanted to work, love, and serve the church they grew up in and loved and you hypocrites fired them. Wishing despair and anguish on all of them. Yet they come out on top because they are smart, gifted, and know what they are doing. They would be valuable to any organization. Yet you still hate on them, because you're vindictive and have no soul. Shame on you who portray yourselves as Christians
Ben

Columbus, OH

#2255 Jun 29, 2014
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Tithes? Really, you want to come at them with that? They have made it in the real world. They wanted to work, love, and serve the church they grew up in and loved and you hypocrites fired them. Wishing despair and anguish on all of them. Yet they come out on top because they are smart, gifted, and know what they are doing. They would be valuable to any organization. Yet you still hate on them, because you're vindictive and have no soul. Shame on you who portray yourselves as Christians
Wow. The other blog would never allow a smith supporter to get away with a comment like that...
Is doesnt matter

Columbus, OH

#2256 Jul 1, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. The other blog would never allow a smith supporter to get away with a comment like that...
You do not get it. The smith kids aren't Bennett supporters. They want nothing to do with the man and want to be left alone. They didn't do anything wrong! Let them live!
Hmmmmm

Monroe, LA

#2257 Jul 1, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the other blog?
Almost got away with it

Columbus, OH

#2258 Jul 1, 2014
Google it
rufus

Columbus, OH

#2259 Jul 1, 2014
There is no other blog, it's just Bennet trolling us, if there was another blog, the link would be posted.
Liars

United States

#2260 Jul 4, 2014
Is doesnt matter wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not get it. The smith kids aren't Bennett supporters. They want nothing to do with the man and want to be left alone. They didn't do anything wrong! Let them live!
the Smiths have all claimed victim status with Bennett. With people close you will hear horrid stories of abuse but when asked about the well being of Jenn's kids, they could care less. That's why I quit associating with all the Smiths. Either they are liars or heartless. I read on here BS only gets 6 hours supervised visitation One Day a month with no overnights. The smiths reply was it's because of Jenn? If that were the case, why not put that in the divorce? Secrets, lies, and cover up. When all this happened thier true colors came out. I pray for all involved and my hearts aches for the smiths but they are double minded and I seriously doubt they know The Lord.
Heartless

Columbus, OH

#2261 Jul 6, 2014
I find it obscene one would claim to know the status of ones relationship with The Lord. You clearly have no idea of the situation or the facts. Be careful who you judge and what you claim to know.
Jamie Gumm

Newark, OH

#2262 Jul 6, 2014
Rev Bubba Flavel

Newark, OH

#2263 Jul 6, 2014
http://youtu.be/Jkm5QrSzi_k

This is his "spiritual" advisor.....considering all of the disparaging and profanity laced FB rants. Rev Favel is always available for counselling sessions.
Role Models Indeed

Newark, OH

#2264 Jul 6, 2014
http://youtu.be/ZjvaisJ2eX0

What is done in the dark, eventually comes out in the light.
Liars

Columbus, OH

#2265 Jul 6, 2014
Heartless wrote:
I find it obscene one would claim to know the status of ones relationship with The Lord. You clearly have no idea of the situation or the facts. Be careful who you judge and what you claim to know.
i find it ironic you lace your post with a threatening tone. Yes. I know you and The Lord knows what you did. Cain and Abel The truth shall set you free.
Heaven Leigh

Newark, OH

#2266 Jul 6, 2014
I'm a hot single female with 6 kids looking for a nanny. If you can handle all my baby daddies coming and going while I'm stripping at the club, let me know. My working hours are a lot of nights and a few days. I prefer a live in nanny with checkered past, must have personalized license plate with the ex's name on it. I'd like the nanny to be judicially responsible and abide by the terms of probation. I can work with restraing orders, just as long as the drama don't enter my house. Pay is negotiable, you can work for your pay and I'll take it out on trade. Please, no baby mama drama or mistress drama. I ain't got time for that. If anyone knows of a nanny that fits my description, please reply below. My family says I'm a loser magnet, but I do me and go where my heart leads me. I really need a nanny!!!!!!
Heartless

Columbus, OH

#2267 Jul 6, 2014
Liars wrote:
<quoted text>i find it ironic you lace your post with a threatening tone. Yes. I know you and The Lord knows what you did. Cain and Abel The truth shall set you free.
Prayers for you, you've obviously been abused. Get help, you will need it.
Agreed

Columbus, OH

#2268 Jul 6, 2014
Just because Scott can't run a church worth his life, don't attack those who could. The church at Polaris is drowning because they let those who think they could run it. Scott is an amateur and knows nothing about what he is doing. Check his credentials. He got the boot from his last job because he wasn't qualified. Bennett gave him a job because he felt sorry for him, against the advice of everyone on staff. They think he's gay, which he is, and his wife can't receive the news. But really, anyone who meets him knows, guys a fag, and if you can't see it, you aren't looking. Dude likes dick
Love Scott

Columbus, OH

#2269 Jul 6, 2014
Scott is the best and I'm infatuated with him. Being with me is nothing to be ashamed of, I've always loved him, be who you are. We love each other, and it is what it is. I'm a pastor, and gay. God loves everyone and so should you.
Im gay and proud

Columbus, OH

#2270 Jul 6, 2014
I went to TCAP on a Sunday morning because I heard they were accepting of gays. I found they were...a little too much. Scott wanted me, and I obliged. I was into it. I knew he was gay. But he tried to do me...I wasn't into it and he backed off. But still, this rapist and faggot is in need of repurcusion
Wow

Columbus, OH

#2272 Jul 7, 2014
You know, there is nothing wring with being gay. But wow, you smiths have sunk to a new low...
Heaven Leigh

Newark, OH

#2273 Jul 7, 2014
Still looking for a nanny.
Homophobic

Columbus, OH

#2274 Jul 7, 2014
One has to wonder what kind of abuse happened to the gay haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 2 min Teabagger 44
What ails the White Family? Hard Realities! 4 min Oliver Canterberry 2
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 35 min Duke for Mayor 22
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Uber genius 1,084
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 5,773
Every state has ISIS recruits 1 hr BizzyBee 125
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 91
INJUSTICE….for sure! 2 hr d pantz 32
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST