proverbs

Powell, OH

#2211 Jun 12, 2014
Honestly wrote:
Leave this man alone, no person can withstand this kind of ridicule. I'm sure he knows his faults without all of you pointing them out. Do you want to drive him to a place of ending his own life? A man made mistakes and is trying to right them, let him do that without your constant criticism. Be Jesus in a world that doesn't know Him for once.

Please read the bible on how God deals with unrepentant leaders. Look at Saul, and Aaron's sons who did not follow God's laws and were struck dead I could give many more examples. Please understand that a pastor is God's representative to His people and God takes that role very seriously. God sees everyone's hearts and if they repent of their sin and that means making right all the wrongs you have committed and start doing what is right in God's eyes then there is forgiveness. Then there is the separate issue of consequences of sin .If there is no true repentance then there is judgment from God. God does not tolerate someone claiming to be His representative and them living a life of unrepentant sin and neither should we. It is not our job throw stones, just to recognize sin and have no part of it or with the person claiming to be a Christian but living a life opposite of Christianity.

1Cor 5:11-13
But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.
proverbs

Powell, OH

#2212 Jun 12, 2014
If we claim to be a Christian we need to forgive anyone who has wronged us or we are in sin and in danger of not being forgiven by God. We should not harbor any ill will toward that person, God will deal with and judge any wrong that was done to us, He is our Father and He is just and righteous. If Christ forgave us of our sin then we need to forgive others.

Sometimes it appears that people are sinning and getting away with it but they are not. God sees and knows everything.
Fluffy

Columbus, OH

#2213 Jun 12, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>when you steal from a church, write yourself a check, write your lover a check, etc.. Etc... You should be tried. You will be. These investigations usually take about a year but it will come. Stealing from famies barely getting by because they are giving money they don't have so one family can live like they're rich has a price to pay. It is obvious there is no repentance or apologies from the pastor, his family, or his mistress. I have already forgiven this family but there are always consequences to ones actions. This is not condemnation, it is pointing out righteous sins and hiding those accountable. Same as when a chd does something wrong, you still love them but discipline is a part of love. I loved the pastor he owes the church and all the famies he has hurt an apology.
Is it true that the investigation you speak of is why manny left Bennett to represent himself?
please explain

Columbus, OH

#2214 Jun 12, 2014
Honestly wrote:
Leave this man alone, no person can withstand this kind of ridicule. I'm sure he knows his faults without all of you pointing them out. Do you want to drive him to a place of ending his own life? A man made mistakes and is trying to right them, let him do that without your constant criticism. Be Jesus in a world that doesn't know Him for once.
Could you please explain what he has done to make things right by his WIFE KIM, HIS biological daughter, and the man who he harassed and is continuing to harass?

Just a small list of what he is doing would be helpful. This is not about forgiveness this about repenting and being accountable for ones sins.

If a man murders a man, we do not say hey just forgive and move on. We prosecute that person and hope that they repent and get right with God. It is no difference when a person steals or breaks any other law. There are consequences PERIOD!
relevance

New York, NY

#2215 Jun 13, 2014
please explain wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please explain what he has done to make things right by his WIFE KIM
EX-WIFE (Just wanted to clear that up)
Funny

United States

#2216 Jun 13, 2014
relevance wrote:
<quoted text>
EX-WIFE (Just wanted to clear that up)
has anything good happened to Bennett Smith since he met JY? Seems to me he had a faithful wife who loved him and did everything for him, a close and happy family, a great job, respect and admired by many, he was a leader, did not lack in anything, took expensive trips, kids were almost grown, had a big beautiful house, and a ton of friends.

What does he have now??

Because of JY, he has none of that.
Clue

United States

#2217 Jun 14, 2014
They're called home wreckers for a reason.
Agree

Columbus, OH

#2219 Jun 14, 2014
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>has anything good happened to Bennett Smith since he met JY? Seems to me he had a faithful wife who loved him and did everything for him, a close and happy family, a great job, respect and admired by many, he was a leader, did not lack in anything, took expensive trips, kids were almost grown, had a big beautiful house, and a ton of friends.
What does he have now??
Because of JY, he has none of that.
Jenn has ruined Bennett. He should have never have left kim. Kim was amazing, the best thing that ever happened to him. Kim is the rock and always has been. If he gives up on her for a slut and whore named Jenn he deserves what is coming to him because kim is far above anything Jenn will ever be.
kimmiesue

Powell, OH

#2220 Jun 16, 2014
Thank you for someone actually nothing mr
kimmiesue

Powell, OH

#2221 Jun 16, 2014
Me
Clue

United States

#2222 Jun 17, 2014
kimmiesue wrote:
Thank you for someone actually nothing mr
jenn, really. Is that your best attempt at slamming the wife that you wrecked her life. She is free and happy.
Truth

Nitro, WV

#2223 Jun 17, 2014
I thought I was the only one that ever called you Kimmiesue....
None

Columbus, OH

#2224 Jun 18, 2014
I've been disgusted by all this but held back til now... Leave Kim out of this, she has been a victim of Bennett's harassment far longer than any of you whiners. You are sick.
Truth

Nitro, WV

#2225 Jun 18, 2014
I have known kim since we were 13 yrs. old and I just always called her kimiesue, we were best friends, she was always sweet and we were just like sisters, then she married Bennett....all contact was severed between us when you kids were small....I am still waiting to hear from her....
whatever

Columbus, OH

#2226 Jun 18, 2014
None wrote:
I've been disgusted by all this but held back til now... Leave Kim out of this, she has been a victim of Bennett's harassment far longer than any of you whiners. You are sick.
Tell her to get a clue and file charges or is Sean and Jenn that much smarter than her??
Fluffy

Columbus, OH

#2227 Jun 19, 2014
So what was the deal with BS' latest arrest?
whatever

Columbus, OH

#2228 Jun 19, 2014
Fluffy wrote:
So what was the deal with BS' latest arrest?
he has no respect for law enforcement or the courts.
wolverine

United States

#2229 Jun 20, 2014
For any of you fools still out there that are Bennett supporters, doesn't it say what kind of POS he is when he wasn't even allowed to go to his own daughters wedding ?
Eyes

United States

#2230 Jun 20, 2014
Kimmie Sue is not afraid of Bennett and has not sought legal assistance or protection order because it just isn't true. She is planning her defense of her participation of wrong doing. My guess is she will claim abuse and she was afraid of him. Blah. Blah. Blah. We all know who ran that place. My question is .... Is Paul helping with his moms defense.
Honestly

Columbus, OH

#2231 Jun 20, 2014
So who kept the extra cash from the program Bennett created and ran for 25 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 magical days until Christmas 13 min White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 20 min Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 24 min d pantz 34
COPS lives MATTER 32 min Pope Che Reagan C... 128
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 1 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 2 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Man found guilty in East Side murder case | The... (May '11) 2 hr White cop 28
New Michael Brown song 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info